Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

he's almost pogging dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Zionists dug up a mass grave and took even more bodies

https://twitter.com/MahaGaza/status/1726666924929724785

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
How can you have Israel when they're donating their necrosperm tech to Palestine like that

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

"we killed them."
"no. nonono. Hamas did it. it was Hamas. Ha-"
"we smoked those bitches. we like people who DON'T get captured. Hannibal baby, Hannibal!"
"uhhhhhhhh no. no no. that. no."
"BRAP BRAP"

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Death By The Blues posted:

why? they don’t have enough dead already?

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

mags posted:

without hospitals it’s harder to stop dying. Israel wants all gazans dead. ergo,

the guys at the radio war nerd podcast hypothesised that the hospitals are a major pain in the rear end for the israelis propaganda-wise because they 1) count the number of dead in a professional and conservative way and 2) are full of doctors who often speak english in a way western middle-class people find very relatable and are beyond reproach (being, as they are, doctors and not combatants or politicians)

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Calibanibal posted:

Programming a sentient AI to implement sharia via an army of jihad robots? I'm intrigued by the possibility. Is SalahNet the future of Islam?

wudu.dll

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

israel is also clearly targetting journalists, presumably for the same reason. if they can silence sympathetic palestinians they can change the facts on the ground and then come to the americans with a fait accompli

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Hatebag posted:

how many ships have you captured, rear end in a top hat?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Death By The Blues posted:

This is literally ghoulish. I don't think there's any standard of moral decency that the IOF hasn't violated in the last month and a half.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

literally ghoulish

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Calibanibal posted:

28? So an entire Hamas platoon escaped from the hospital? Cmon IDF

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I was also a NICU baby. Solidarity...

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I feel like the cum posts are beneath us tbh

It is the world's funniest thing... if you are GBS!!!!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

We need a Nuremberg 2 for Hitler 2.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

the sad thing is the neonates are alive, but they’ll probably never be able to go home

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

This is literally ghoulish. I don't think there's any standard of moral decency that the IOF hasn't violated in the last month and a half.

The IDF is a 5th century marauding nomadic horde with a PR team attached

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

new wojack just dropped

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Sancho Banana posted:

Marauding nomadic hoards had codes of honor

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/DefenseOne/status/1726697675683250655?s=20
Israel's neglected child service staffed with kids who ate paste is draining all the artillery out of Ukraine's balls.

Sancho Banana posted:

Don't suppose you have any idea what they're stealing dead bodies for?

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Jel Shaker posted:

the sad thing is the neonates are alive, but they’ll probably never be able to go home

yeah, seriously breaks my heart.

in situations like this, do they normally have their parents names documented and such? or are they likely to be doe's?

Dukemont
Aug 17, 2005
chocolate microscopes

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Israel's neglected child service staffed with kids who ate paste is draining all the artillery out of Ukraine's balls.

they’ll dump the bodies in the tunnels that israel “discovered” along with some ak47’s and claim a PR victory

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Sancho Banana posted:

If only Atilla had Vile Shlomo

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

hubris.height posted:

yeah, seriously breaks my heart.

in situations like this, do they normally have their parents names documented and such? or are they likely to be doe's?

I'd be extremely surprised if they were separated from surviving family when they were taken to Egypt.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Documents would have existed at al-shifa. We would hope that they were transferred with the babies, but it's not a guarantee.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

i guess they’re just blanket testing every bodies dna for hostages (to make sure they are all dead) rather than an insatiable desire for necrocum

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The corpses are gonna show up with green headbands later as proof of how many "terorrists" they killed or something. I don't know. Any attempt to apply logic to the IDF's actions since October 7th feels like an exercise in futility.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

it’s amazing to me that the US will lose the front in Ukraine because they can’t do anything but fully support Israel in this insane war. it’s clear they can’t hold both lines, and it’s clear which side they’ll pick.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Speleothing posted:

Documents would have existed at al-shifa. We would hope that they were transferred with the babies, but it's not a guarantee.

i would expect the mother will go, but maybe the father has to stay for work or to look after relatives etc

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Speleothing posted:

I mean physically they almost certainly also at least moved the mother's to Egypt

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

massive "I'm Kras Mazov" energy

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Red Baron posted:

why? they don’t have enough dead already?

Destroying evidence.

https://www.cairn.info/revue-les-cahiers-sirice-2017-2-page-21.htm posted:

The public discovery of mass graves in August 1995 by the US Central Intelligence Agency [12] led the perpetrators to hide their crimes. For fear of discovery, the Bosnian Serb Army dug up most of these mass graves in September and October 1995 and scattered the victims’ remains into a number of smaller, associated graves in more remote locations, creating assemblages of related mass graves. [13]

keep punching joe has issued a correction as of 21:50 on Nov 20, 2023

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
its absolutely been posted itt but, with emphasis, lmfao

https://twitter.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1726646699631034568

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/sschweb1/status/1726638747280937470?s=20

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

He's correct. It was probably several apache helicopters.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i'm the fat guy with the big tits printed tee

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Germany loved both Hitler and the sequel

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

the osama bin ladan execution squad broke their fancy helicopter landing on a safe unarmed compound, these guys landing on a moving boat on the sea just shows the different level of ability of these guys

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
imaging if they just went on a suicide mission, kept control of the ship but not alerted anybody and crashed it into the suez and scuttled it. it would gently caress up everything lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Willa Rogers posted:

Pics of the incubator babies who were transferred to Egyptian hospitals after being rescued from Al-Shifa hospital:

:unsmith:

https://twitter.com/PalestineRCS/status/1726592975176618017

loving shameful that it took this long to give these little babies the care they need.