Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Shaken Booty Syndrome.

FreudianSlippers has a new favorite as of 17:45 on Nov 17, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

FreudianSlippers posted:

Shaken B***y Syndrome.

Booby, booty, or babby

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

ol qwerty bastard posted:

Like... at the same time? That'd be pretty impressive.
*Ice T voice* The kids are callin' it milkshaking.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Sir Lemming posted:

Booby, booty, or babby

AND

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Great, can’t wait for Breastfeeding Dentist Spider-Man Pulls Teeth of Twerking Elsa autogenerated videos to be targeted to children.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Blue Moonlight posted:

Great, can’t wait for Breastfeeding Dentist Spider-Man Pulls Teeth of Twerking Elsa autogenerated videos to be targeted to children.

Why wait? Get in on the action. Retire early!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

quote:

Kevin de Bruyne: Manchester City midfielder denies writing song on Drake EP

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/67449632

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Dammit Moon Moon

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2023/11/random-new-college-course-is-grading-students-on-their-zelda-totk-engineering-skills

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
Honestly a Switch and a Zelda game isn't even in the top ten most expensive required course materials either

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

People Can’t Access Their AI Girlfriend Because the Service Went Down After CEO Jailed for Setting His Apartment on Fire

#firstworldproblems

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKruSc0H3wU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Hot

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

This is why I torrent my AI girlfriends

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I thought an AI girlfriend going down on you was the dream of nerds everywhere

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

You flatter me but my OnlyFans store had only just opened.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/discussingfilm/status/1725890107473842609?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Elon musk's ELON PRESENTS X.COM (formerly Twitter) DOT COM isn't working for me, anyone got a screen shot?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

By popular demand posted:

Elon musk's ELON PRESENTS X.COM (formerly Twitter) DOT COM isn't working for me, anyone got a screen shot?

Use nitter redirect addon to solve this problem.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Nitter doesn't ever work for me and the twitt issue is gone now, both are probably regional issues but I must recommend to just post images anyway, they last longer too.

Anyway Cillian eat the cheese.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Inceltown posted:

Use nitter redirect addon to solve this problem.

god i wish that were me

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Deformed Church posted:

god i wish that were me

You wouldn't wish it's me. The smell would be deadly.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I saw it now even more unequivocally than I beheld it then. The cheese! --the cheese! --it was here, and there, and everywhere, and visibly and palpably before me; long, triangular, and excessively white, with the pale lips writhing about it, as in the very moment of it's first terrible cutting. Then came the full fury of my monomania, and I struggled in vain against its strange and irresistible influence. In the multiplied objects of the external world I had no thoughts but for the cheese. For this I longed with a phrenzied desire. All other matters and all different interests became absorbed in this single contemplation. That --that alone were present to the mental eye, and this, in it's sole individuality, became the essence of my mental life.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slćgt skal fřlge slćgters gang

i am become fat, the destroyer of cheese

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Deformed Church posted:

god i wish that were me

AutoWorker posted:

My problem with flatulence is chronic but I have sometimes have really bad episodes and it is really bad when I am at work. I have to constantly keep myself from passing gas because it is embarrassing and very unpleasant for other people working around me.

But us seem my problem has been getting worse lately, it started last week, and I am still trying to cope with it. I usually try to get rid of the gas before starting work. I go to the restroom when everyone else is at their work stations, turn on the electric hand dryer and pass gas. That way the sound is not noticeable.

Last week during work, my boss was inspecting our work and he was walking past my line, then a loud growl startled him, (There is a gas build-up that collects in my stomach, because I try to hold it in) and he stopped and acknowledged it.

I was really embarrassed. I didn't know what to do. He then asked if anyone would admit to the awful sound and I truthfully told him it was me. It was impossible to lie at that point, because of how loud the sound was. I knew that all my other co-workers around me heard it and would single me out, making it an even worse situation than it already was.

I was so embarrassed and nervous at this point that I let my stomach go and all the gas that was building up came out very quickly and loudly. My boss was about to say something to me but turned and dashed towards his office and I could hear him retching.

The smell was vile and it caused my co-workers to down tools and abandon their lines for several minutes while the stench cleared. Later that day my union rep informed me that I could be canned if this keeps happening, apparently according to him I am causing loss of production and an unpleasant working environment for my co-workers.

I have been taking medication mainly dicyclomine but it does not seem to work that well, in fact, it may have made the problem even worse. I need a remedy to this problem because this is affecting work, social life and behavior and also making me feel slightly suicidal. I have no girlfriend, not very many friends even and very little social life.

At work I am already labeled with the awful words "Chronic Farter" and no one want's to work near me. :(

AutoWorker posted:

***UPDATE***

I only lasted a dismal four days into the 7 day dairy free diet. I could not stomach all the dairy substitutes and the taste was just god awful. After two days my flatulence was less frequent but just as potent so I decided enough was enough and I took this week off work pretending to be sick. I visited the doctors and eventually I had a HBT on Wednesday, the lactose set off my flatulence, I was in agony with stomach pains and I drat nearly killed everybody with in ten feet.

Yep! I am loving lactose intolerant!

Now I have been diagnosed, this may not be the right thing to do but I am going back to my old diet. I am going to eat what I like, when I like and if anybody complains at my job or anywhere about my flatulence I have a medical condition to back me up. I feel quite good that I have been diagnosed and hopefully I can just get over my anxiety and get on with my life.

For lunch today, broccoli in my favorite cheese sauce.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Are they aware that Lactase is a thing you can buy now?

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

I guess he kept digging

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
https://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/25382861/

quote:

The gutter man who “wanted to become a road” was arrested again for voyeurism, and the road to rehabilitation is far and endless.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Honj Steak posted:

I guess he kept digging

Do you have stairs in your well

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

That’s the weirdest Police album

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

freeedr posted:

That’s the weirdest Police album

Human legs found in a well
They belong to goon
Pasty, hairy, can't you tell
Legs belong to goon

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Bat species uses oversized penis like an arm during 'contact mating' — not penetrative sex

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Sounds like a waste of a huge penis

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
sexual_harassment_bat.png

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Whooping Crabs posted:

Sounds like a waste of a huge penis

Just the tip!

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shorts?TwfXIvHBxfU

Edit: VVVV - much better, thanks!

Tony Phillips has a new favorite as of 01:35 on Nov 21, 2023

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Now without being a short so it inlines better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwfXIvHBxfU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

https://www.engadget.com/self-proclaimed-gay-furry-hackers-breach-nuclear-lab-152034192.html

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I guess they must be specifically lesbian furry hackers or the motivation doesn't make much sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Phlegmish posted:

I guess they must be specifically lesbian furty hackers or the motivation doesn't make much sense
actually they just aesthetically appreciate catgirls and :goonsay: