Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

you should vote for trump because it's funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

The media tells me to be unhappy. But I look at my retirement savings and count the days to early retirement. About the only thing that would slow that process down would be electing Republicans in 2024...

I want Americans to have the child tax credit again. I want Americans to have proper universal healthcare, not health insurance. I want college tuition reform, preferably covering public 4 year undergraduate degrees, but I'd be happy with 2 year AA degrees being covered. I think k-12 kids should be fed healthy meals universally. I want housing cost reforms. Etc, etc.

Everything I want for America is infinitely more possible by electing fewer Republicans.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
trump never committed genocide. voting for trump is harm reduction.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i'll tell you who i'm not voting for: biden

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

mags posted:

you should vote for trump

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I hope everyone is enjoying their blessed biden birthday celebrations

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

ArmedZombie posted:

i'll tell you who i'm not voting for: biden

No poo poo. You are a finnish citizen

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

yellowcar posted:

you should vote for trump because it's funny

It's even funnier to vote for a 17-year-old Third World Maoist who communicates only through bird noises.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

No poo poo. You are a finnish citizen

you're dementia is getting worse i see

Rochallor
Apr 23, 2010

ふっっっっっっっっっっっっck
Telling people I'm voting for Cornel West when in actuality I'm not going to vote at all because it's a waste of time

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

gonna vote for hamas and the houthis

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

loquacius posted:

I'm not going to click this article but something tells me Axelrod is being unbelievably condescending here

https://x.com/HeerJeet/status/1721202233369354338?s=20
lmao I'm not sure how many people clicked in to read the article but Biden apparently called him a prick

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

HallelujahLee posted:

gonna vote for hamas and the houthis

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

If he gets re-elected, all the amendments he doesn't like will be thrown out the window. He'll write a new constitution entirely in Sharpie marker. All of the usual guardrails which would prevent that will be dismantled one by one, and he'll remain President until he dies. Democracy is one of the many things he'd say were "NOT NICE" to him, so it all has to go. Protests will be quickly put down by law enforcement and the military. Protesters will be jailed as insurrectionists while J6 prisoners are set free and embraced by the new GOP. And his followers will love every minute of it, erecting huge paintings of dear leader like they do in North Korea. If he wins in 2024 there is no coming back from it, it will alter the trajectory of the United States for generations.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Nichael posted:

Voting is like a pool. You get in there and you touch President Biden's hairy legs which were blonde then for some reason. Then he calls me a homophobic slur. Also, I can't swim so I immediately drown and die.

You really can't swim? God drat...

joepinetree posted:

My favorite of the future hypotheticals about a future trump presidency is "he's going to set the CBP lose on immigrants." And it's like, my guy, under Obama CBP would literally stalk school bus stops to detain minors.

I was arguing with my parents about this a couple days ago (the only time I've discussed politics with them in many months - it isn't something I enjoy, and fortunately neither side really seeks it out), and my dad basically tries to reverse-engineer a reasoning that makes what Trump might do worse than what Biden is doing right now. The idea seems to be that Trump will become some sort of nebulous dictator/fascist. I asked "what does fascist even mean if it doesn't include 'literally murdering over 10,000 non-white civilians.'" The closest thing to an answer I got was the final admittance that "bad stuff happening in America is worse than it happening in other countries."

My mom's perspective is more just "normie who doesn't pay much attention to politics." Despite her views technically being somewhat worse than my dad's (her view is basically a "well all this middle east stuff is complicated," while my dad at least recognizes that Israel is The Bad Guys), they annoy me less because she is aware that she doesn't know much about politics.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Ytlaya posted:

You really can't swim? God drat...

Biden knowing how to swim is what enabled him to rise to the top of Delaware society. it’s also why he had to stop corn pop before he became too powerful

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
If not voting for Biden is a vote for Trump, then a vote not for Trump is a vote for Biden. I'm implicitly voting for Biden by not voting Trump.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

It should've been Roma, but Spielberg and co were still whining about Netflix, so we had to suffer this indignity instead.

A white guy teaching a Roma how to be black?

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

if you needed another reason to hate malcolm gladwell.......

A while back people were talking about Malcolm Harris and I spent a few very confused minutes confusing him with Malcolm Gladwell and wondering why C-SPAM suddenly started liking him.

PawParole posted:

I do not like your mental haze.

I do not like your Zio ways.

I do not like your son on blow.

I do not like you Sleepy Joe

Shameful that, despite being so old, Joe can't even case Zioga

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/guardiannews/status/1726630121396944897?t=y8_vo5lEKlp9rLdhXoX6Qw&s=19

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

BASED CARDI B

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
comrade cardi, welcome

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

the insta's a riot & everyone should watch it

“I’m endorsing no presidents no more,” Cardi B warned. “Joe Biden is talking about, ‘Yeah, we can fund two wars,’ … talking about, ‘Yeah, we got it, we’re the greatest nation.’ No … we’re not. We don’t got it, and we’re going through some poo poo right now. So say it!”

She added: “We are really, really, really hosed right now. No, we cannot fund these … wars.”

eta:

https://twitter.com/updatesofcardi/status/1726222456191685015

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I'M A ANGRY rear end BITCH RIGHT NOW... A ANGRY rear end BITCH.

same, sister; same

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

many people are saying this

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

it would be pretty loving funny if every celeb like her just starting posting videos like “gently caress you joe biden die already”

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Excelzior posted:

severe psychic damage

I'm gonna go touch grass after reading this, gently caress.

Go touch a ballot and VOTE

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

The last presidential candidate cardi b endorsed was bernie so that's why we can relate to her anger.

https://twitter.com/iamcardib/status/1151103646219812865
https://twitter.com/HourComeAtLast/status/1235645001683501056

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

no joe

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

https://twitter.com/jacobin/status/1097893817183887360

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

It's Joever

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug
Cardi B 2024

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

My goal is the destruction of the democratic party leadership which bus should I take to the train station

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Gonna have to wait for the primary debates between Cardi B and AnsarAllah

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Mike the TV posted:

Cardi B 2024

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

Uncle Wemus posted:

My goal is the destruction of the democratic party leadership which bus should I take to the train station
venga

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Uncle Wemus posted:

The one on the track where democrat doesn't pull the switch and both sides get run over

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mike the TV posted:

Cardi B 2024

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Mike the TV posted:

Cardi B 2024

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

I know polls lol and all, but holy poo poo I am skimming Five Thirty Eight state polls and Dems are lunatics if Biden runs again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

increasingly isolated from the standpoint of winning