Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Power Windows posted:

You'd think pro-WWE posters would jump at the chance to make a Mecca thread because it's the only case where the "Mecca" is literal

hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

projecthalaxy posted:

Is it really an AEW mecca thread until a certain "forum superstar" fakes their death
does the mma betting guy who got caught because of xbox live count or do we need a different one

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I made the AEW mecca thread because someone made a joke about making one to make fun of people and I thought it would be funny to actually make it. I don't think there's anything wrong with it but if a mod thinks its a negative force or whatever go ahead and close it.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Shard posted:

I made the AEW mecca thread because someone made a joke about making one to make fun of people and I thought it would be funny to actually make it. I don't think there's anything wrong with it but if a mod thinks its a negative force or whatever go ahead and close it.

no its good to me i like having a bunch of places to post

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Maybe I should start another splinter thread

People who think AEW is too normie and isn't for real fans anymore, is that anything

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

You can't post that people need thicker skin and also hate read the AEW mecca thread.

i'm going by what other posters in this thread are saying. i probably posted once in the thread and thats the only other time i've looked at it. If people really want to make the AEW Positivity Only Please thread their new home they shouldnt complain about the people posting in the AEW Discussion thread for discussing the good and the bad that exists in the promotion.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

People who think AEW is too normie and isn't for real fans anymore, is that anything

AEW Shitstorm

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

projecthalaxy posted:

that's just the joshi and puro threads

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

KungFu Grip posted:

i'm going by what other posters in this thread are saying. i probably posted once in the thread and thats the only other time i've looked at it. If people really want to make the AEW Positivity Only Please thread their new home they shouldnt complain about the people posting in the AEW Discussion thread for discussing the good and the bad that exists in the promotion.
I'm being sincere when asking you if you realize you're doing the same thing they are by complaining about them

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Tampa Bae posted:

dang. it really is

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Tampa Bae posted:

I'm being sincere when asking you if you realize you're doing the same thing they are by complaining about them

This is The Forum Feedback thread about airing your grievances about what is wrong or could be improved about this forum and posting culture. This is not the be positive about forum posting culture thread.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Tampa Bae posted:

The true freaks, people from Australia who want to watch live wrestling in our timezone

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

SG Bamboo posted:

The true freaks, people from Australia who want to watch live wrestling in our timezone

Disgusting, only watch wrestling from 8 or 9 timezones away

I think that there's no rationing of threads so if people want a "positive vibes only" then that's fine, so long as the people using it don't just use it to moan about other people posting negatively in other threads. Because that's not positive vibes, so follow your own rules.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
AEW is overrated

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

AEW is overrated

Been saying this

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

honestly those posts are so benign it makes me question the sincerity of the complaint

make it a rule if someone says they liked or disliked something it cant be referred to by another poster

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
hell... maybe ol' corny has a point about AEW and tony...

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

hell... maybe ol' corny has a point about AEW and tony...

over the line, mortal kombat for you

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
if I see posts about stuff idgaf about i just hit em with the ol scroll wheel, presto the posts disappear

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
if someone posts some weird judgment of the thread's temperature you disagree with, you can quote them and say "what do you mean by this?", if they actually want to engage in a subject they'll break it down, if they ignore you they're just weirdos posting their head canon for reasons nobody, not even they themselves, probably really understand

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the easiest thing though is to just not even read those posts or let them grab any purchase, just let them sail through your mind like the irrelevant neutrinos they are

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

if I see posts about stuff idgaf about i just hit em with the ol scroll wheel, presto the posts disappear

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

smarxist posted:

if someone posts some weird judgment of the thread's temperature you disagree with, you can quote them and say "what do you mean by this?", if they actually want to engage in a subject they'll break it down, if they ignore you they're just weirdos posting their head canon for reasons nobody, not even they themselves, probably really understand

what do you mean by this?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Quantum of Phallus posted:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I think he's saying you should embody the spirit shown in this handy visual guide. Don't be afraid to flip the stockton heybuddy and walk out.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ilmucche posted:

I think he's saying you should embody the spirit shown in this handy visual guide. Don't be afraid to flip the stockton heybuddy and walk out.

knew what it was gonna be and still lol'd

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

When the going gets tough, the tough co-found Bread and Roses - ancient posting wisdom

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
sorry op i think I stepped in dogshit before i posted in here

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

How did you step in your posts?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

i don't know anything about wrestling but TKO/PSP is pretty drat good for mma posting tbh

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

That's because PSP is the reverse of everywhere else on the internet and the mma people are the chill ones. Or rather, elsewhere on the internet, neither wrestling or mma fans are chill.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
All this happened because we never got Matt Taven's Mat Tavern IRL

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
You all need to chill out. It's just professional wrestling.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

All the CM Punk avatars made me have a dream where he apparently comes back to AEW, apparently challenges for the title, loses, steals the belt on the night, leads MJF, Tony Khan and security on a Benny Hill chase and runs off with the belt in a recreation of the iconic end to MITB 2011.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Change the subforum name "Turkey Klobberers Only"

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

All this happened because we never got Matt Taven's Mat Tavern of Tummy Kisses

Fixed

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Change the subforum name "Turkey Klobberers Only"

Description proposal

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I would be three times the mod of all these other nerds and by that I mean I start probes at 18 hours, I'm not scared of any of you being mad at me(except yea ok my old friend I miss very much)

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The AEW hell thread has been brigaded by the epic rereg guy. Can a frikkin mod do their job please????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i dont know i think its pretty funny that a guy keeps paying money to return to a website that bans him to say that he cant wait until aew folds so he can stop watching wrestling. this is a guy who cannot help himself and he knows it, its got real wimpy tuesday cheeseburgers vibes