Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!
"Cheezy Ping"
"Alexanduh Doogin'"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
He's threatened to quit so many times that I refused to get burned again, but man is current Alex sounding like he's legitimately at the end of his rope.

Which, like, good. It's about time.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Pennsylvanian posted:

"Cheezy Ping"
"Alexanduh Doogin'"

Both got a bad cry laugh out of me when I heard.

MAGA Communist is just a tankie that wants to desperately be this guy, which I’ll give you this, it’s unique.

“So I says to Ronnie, “genocide? Ya mean famine!””

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

https://twitter.com/GoadGatsby/status/1724574468658389427

He'll be better tomorrow.

Also his long pauses are agonisingly long.

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

Testekill posted:

https://twitter.com/GoadGatsby/status/1724574468658389427

He'll be better tomorrow.

Also his long pauses are agonisingly long.

"I'm having mental break downs.....on air"

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

John Mirra posted:

"I'm having mental break downs.....on air"

Did you see all the stackies he didn't get to?

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
I thought that was a gif for a hot second.

We thinking Alex is going to R Budd Dwyer himself?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Marsupial Ape posted:

I thought that was a gif for a hot second.

We thinking Alex is going to R Budd Dwyer himself?

I think he's actually going to bofa himself :smith:

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Dan doesn’t know that they do hot sauce advent calendars.

drat.

Whelp, these 25 picante Christmas babies won’t taste themselves. Sucks for Dan.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

That Alex walking off, I was laughing harder than Jordan.

drat, what a petulant, whiny, man-baby.

And then "Now that's what I call Klaus Scwalb: Volume 3"!

This is the content I crave.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
This episode was an all-timer. The build-up to the walk-off, the walk-off, Jordan completely losing his mind at the parody album, just aces all around

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
It is extremely funny to me that alex was trying to not have to pay the lawyers and now it looks like he is turbofucked and owes the sandy hook families AND his own lawyers way more money than he can pay

Lol and also lmao

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Oh, I also liked the "Well as usual I leapt out of bed at 5am, had a quick Coffee then went for a 5 mile hike to commune with nature" bit.

Which I mentally translated to "Wakes up when his wifes screaming that it's time to get up finally penetrates the haze, staggers downstairs, desperately hungover from the night before, for Coffee, painkillers and a good slug of Breakfast Whisky."

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Bacon brined in a whiskey bowl w/capers

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Froghammer posted:

This episode was an all-timer. The build-up to the walk-off, the walk-off, Jordan completely losing his mind at the parody album, just aces all around

Reminded me of the early days where this world was still so new to the both of them

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

I'm not mad at the crew.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

I'm gonna vaxx some kids
Only got 20 Billion in my pocket
I, I'm hunting
Looking for a reason
This world is loving mine.

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhAF4Yw0A4E

Hasn't Alex said that video games are one of the tools the NWO uses to keep people docile and ignorant?

Edit: Also there's a good shot it mines crypto while running.

Mr Scumbag fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Nov 19, 2023

Ardship of Cambry
Oct 22, 2008
It's unfunny knockoff Broforce. I wonder if he commissioned this or somebody made it and then pitched it to him or whatever.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Catching up on some episodes and can't get thru the episode where the Squatch guy comes on. Dude is unable to have real conversations which is a shame because what he did was fascinating, potentially

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

Shageletic posted:

Catching up on some episodes and can't get thru the episode where the Squatch guy comes on. Dude is unable to have real conversations which is a shame because what he did was fascinating, potentially

Yeah he's a bit insufferable. His partner was more fun to listen to and got steam rolled

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Dan is a pussy. I will say it out loud here.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

0konner posted:

Dan is a pussy. I will say it out loud here.

You said it in text, not out loud

Also, what is your specific issue, or are you just getting the brainworms from listening to too much AJ directly

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

I assume it's his opinion on sauerkraut.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
We all have our odd bugbears, like me mad when they negatively compared a lawyer to Vinny from my cousin Vinny. A rediculously legal accurate film where Vinny is shown to be genuinely competent.

*shakes fist at Jordan's general direction*

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

*clears throat*

Baanjooooesss!!!

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I’m okay with shorter episodes that have a basic summary of the repetitive Alex antisemitism :words: for d&j’s mental health and focuses on his clear decline as the consequences meat grinder finally catches his tippy toe. I got a great chuckle of of Alex complaining about having to sell his boats and vacation home he doesnt even use :qq: as he begs for support from his dwindling audience.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I just started this and the main guy is awesome, but the other host just seems to scream all the time, even over the clips that he plays. Does he ever like, settle down?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Caesar Saladin posted:

I just started this and the main guy is awesome, but the other host just seems to scream all the time, even over the clips that he plays. Does he ever like, settle down?

He gets more chill in general and stops talking over the clips for the most part. It might take a bit though if you’re listening to the whole thing.

If you want a good but representative chunk, the Sandy Hook coverage, as in the days after the shooting, is a decent one. It’s pretty harrowing in terms of awful poo poo, obviously, but that’s kind of the show.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Knowledge fight and bein Ian should do a jordan swap for a few episodes

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

Caesar Saladin posted:

He finds a better balance for sure. Will always talk over the clips but gets better about picking his moments and, frankly, gently caress Alex people should talk over him. I think on the whole listeners mostly come to appreciate Jordan's role on the show but it takes him about 100 episodes to dial it in.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Jordan chills out by around episode 200 I'd say.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
Inventing the "mic down for this" saved the show for sure

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

FFT posted:

It's a double act and it'd be boring as hell if it was just Dan

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Yeah, I’m a big fan of Professor Dan Mode, but it’s good to have an audience surrogate and Jordan does actually have is own insights.

Jordan also has lovely opinions on banjoes.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

The person who made the Alex Jones game is also the guy who made the Kyle Rittenhouse game

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan

Caesar Saladin posted:

You should know that when people say Jordan "Chills out" eventually, they mean that he turns the dial from 500% to about 300%.

If you generally just don't like his mania, he's pretty much always that to some degree or another, and once you notice his verbal tics, you will never un-notice them. If you listen on PC, bind a key to fast forward 15 seconds and use it liberally. It helps a lot when he works himself into shrieking fits. Also good for skipping through boring derails when they happen.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Mr Scumbag posted:

You should know that when people say Jordan "Chills out" eventually, they mean that he turns the dial from 500% to about 300%.

Sometimes it's needed, IMO. The Klaus Schwab parody was much more enjoyable with a Jordan

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!
Jordan reacting to stuff is mostly fine. Jordan trying to explain stuff or offering solutions is insufferable.

Mr Scumbag posted:

fast forward 15 seconds and use it liberally.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I never listened to the formulaic objections episodes because I got into knowledge fight right around the time of the verdict

Knowing how the story ends makes this first deposition really awesome to listen to