Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Gravid Topiary posted:

this theatre isn't in Edmonton is it? the local artsy movie theatre near my old house would show Akira in december and also miyazaki here and there, it was fab

no, baltimore. lupin fuckin ruled, though, very funny movie. very tight too, no filler. and the soundtrack was great, i had a lot of fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Hatebag posted:

no, baltimore. lupin fuckin ruled, though, very funny movie. very tight too, no filler. and the soundtrack was great, i had a lot of fun

we love to see it

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

it was interesting to see how influential lupin was on so much stuff. castlevania, cowboy bebop, resident evil. presumably tons of other anime that i don't know about.
and all the looney tunes stuff intermingled with semi realistic brutal violence was funny

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Vim Fuego posted:

I'm down to DM

Hell yeah I'm in

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Anyway the best anime this year is Pantheon

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
stupid bitch

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

what's everybody eating this evening, i'm eating olives from the jar, big fat spanish queens

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
just had a miso soup, rice, and some brussels sprouts

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

i just drank like two shotglasses worth of olive brine straight from this bitch am i going to die

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
drink a big glass of water youll be fine champ

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

watching the one piece live action thing, soberly, gonna make some chamomile tea with a big spoonful of honey. Woke up at 11 pm. Might try to get someone to buy me cyberpunk2077 when the world wakes up, been taking it easy on my paypigs since quitting weed so I'm sure one of them is good for it.

MY BOYFRIEND has paypigs it rules I don't make rent some dude makes up the difference

I'll probably never open this thread again. Catch me you know where

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

no way it's a really periphrastic cry for help

edit: to ohtori not paypig guy

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
something bothering you then

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

i got the covid vax a few hours ago and now i'm all sore and whiney mostly

i found out my psychiatrist quit practising and forget to tell me, i tracked her down to her private clinic and got another year of ativans and stuff prescribed but then she told me i'd have to look for another psych unless i was willing to pay $2000 an hour to get filled with ketamine

that seems expensive

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
oh thats a bummer yeah. congrats on the vax and i guess congrats to your old psych for cashing fat checks

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

another beautiful evening

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
had a lovely evening jog. and now im eating a salad

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I worked out a lot and im feeling it.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

bought myself my favorite imported cider it rules. i'm also going down for a friend's thanksgiving, first time since i cut ties with my family. looking forward to overeating massively and drinking their dad's whisky collection

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

another beautiful evening

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

cuddled my friend and pet their dog, watching scavengers reign. pretty good night

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

did massive deadlifts... everyday im becoming more and more Powerfull

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

on the tail end of yakuza gaiden. might even finish it tonight

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tokin opposition posted:

cuddled my friend and pet their dog, watching scavengers reign. pretty good night

drat you have good taste in tv

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Evening

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

howdy

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
goon times

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
had some pho this evening

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Ohtori Akio posted:

had some pho this evening

love pho... can't wait till it's snowy and im maining pho again.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i got a new tattoo yesterday

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

did ohtori return the gesture?

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
yep. he got "akio's" on his lower back and i got "i'm with the retard" on my bulging right bicep

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
evening is an all day event, for those with the right mindset

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

very true

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
good evening

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

im dead!! anyone else?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Lpzie posted:

im dead!! anyone else?

I can't die I have yakuza gaiden to beat

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
im alive

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Tonight the grandkid threw a hard plastic dinosaur across the room and hitting me in my nuts. It hurt and they still hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Mr Hootington posted:

Tonight the grandkid threw a hard plastic dinosaur across the room and hitting me in my nuts. It hurt and they still hurt.

skill issue