Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

Martman posted:

go viral

this. if you turn on sound everyone's reactions sound incredibly fake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Air Skwirl posted:

I would die for any of them.
Only if their mom's around.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

if I got that much pizza grease all over me I'd just jump in the oven

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

hawowanlawow posted:

The forbidden pepp

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

hawowanlawow posted:

Human Grease Fire

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Spontaneous Human Calzone

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong

Pizza Tower movie is not looking great.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Videos like this remind me of the old "what did they think was going to happen" title

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Is it indicative that it's gone viral if I see it on somethingawful?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

man thats the softest table ever set up outside wwe's Spanish announcers station

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker
I mean, it surprised me and got a reaction, but the fact that everyone scoots away exactly in sync combined with it being completely stupid makes it clear it's staged. Still amused me, I guess?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I just like it for the touch that he gets enough onto the table for that one gal to just start eating it.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Glottis posted:

I mean, it surprised me and got a reaction, but the fact that everyone scoots away exactly in sync combined with it being completely stupid makes it clear it's staged. Still amused me, I guess?
while it's obviously staged, there's also the possibility that he actually hurt himself on accident while trying to go viral with a dumb video. still potentially excellent schad

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Not a huge fan of Buffalo style pizza

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Alucard posted:

Not a huge fan of Buffalo style pizza

endurance chefs do what they’re best at

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Pizza has expanded from Chicago/New York/etc style and has entered into its Territory era. This looks like National Pizza Federation work.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Martman posted:

while it's obviously staged, there's also the possibility that he actually hurt himself on accident while trying to go viral with a dumb video. still potentially excellent schad

Extremely clearly staged poo poo is dumb and not schad at all and I wish people wouldn't post that bullshit but yeah, if someone accidentally hurts themselves loving up trying to go viral then I'll accept it.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

Martman posted:

the rare attempted fake schad that becomes real schad? I don't think we have enough information to determine if this is the case.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Oh god i can smell that man kicking that kid gif being dug up right now
right loving now!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I believe that is famous youtube man and grave harmer of friends david dogbrick in the green hoodie at 0:21 seconds.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I don't give a gently caress if it's staged if a pizza place served pizza like that I'd go there once a month.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

hawowanlawow posted:

sadly thats not grease but orange drink on his shirt

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/OeiKdj6.mp4

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

That's like 15 ish gallons of propane (assuming it's propane). That's 60lbs of liquid not counting the container itself.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

hawowanlawow posted:

Look at this fuckin' idiot don't even know how to cook a pizza :rolleyes:

CainFortea posted:

That's like 15 ish gallons of propane (assuming it's propane). That's 60lbs of liquid not counting the container itself.

Could have been empty but either way that's an ouchie. Actually empty might be better, if the video had had sound. Could have been up there with the *PING YEOUGH* video store robbery.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Takes No Damage posted:

Look at this fuckin' idiot don't even know how to cook a pizza :rolleyes:

Could have been empty but either way that's an ouchie. Actually empty might be better, if the video had had sound. Could have been up there with the *PING YEOUGH* video store robbery.

Could be, but it sure looked like it had some heft so I don't think it was really empty. I load a fair bit of tanks and they get hefty.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

credburn posted:

Is it indicative that it's gone viral if I see it on somethingawful?

Good lord no, lol

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Dude's channeling his inner Donkey Kong.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

So busy watching the guy on top of the truck, I didn't even notice the other guy had a gun until he ate the gas bottle.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

want to watch a well made documentary about a sad terrible person?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QgDx0RIWY8

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags

Cursed thread content

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

How broken do you have to be as a young adult to look at Boogie and decide "You know what? I want me a piece of that trainwreck"?

You can do so, so, much better lady.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

No idea why he’s a train wreck and I’m not watching a literal hour-long documentary about internet drama to find out, haha what the hell

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Schade so strong the obliviousness of which brings happiness

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

freeedr posted:

No idea why he’s a train wreck and I’m not watching a literal hour-long documentary about internet drama to find out, haha what the hell

The internet drama is actually a very small part of it. It mostly a character study of depression and self sabotage.

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags

Mega Comrade posted:

The internet drama is actually a very small part of it. It mostly a character study of depression and self sabotage.

lmao I had no idea that Boogie and Wings took part in a boxing match.

what a stupid timeline.

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?

Neddy Seagoon posted:

How broken do you have to be as a young adult to look at Boogie and decide "You know what? I want me a piece of that trainwreck"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKyIbBvCwdg

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I know him for standing in the fence and both siding every single issue until people called him out enough that he just sent right wing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

axolotl farmer posted:

want to watch a well made documentary about a sad terrible person?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QgDx0RIWY8

God no. Boogie needs actual help. Not a bunch of people gawking at his narcissistic rear end, and circlejerking over his trainwreck of a life. Certifiably unhealthy for everybody involved. It does nobody any good, aside from I guess OP who gets a big ol' fat check for whatever 4million youtube views gets you.