Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

GUNTHER elevates everyone. He is truly GOATed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sock The Great
Oct 1, 2006

It's Lonely At The Top. But It's Comforting To Look Down Upon Everyone At The Bottom
Grimey Drawer

Did Randy miss his flight or something? Having Cody announce that he is coming back, without actually having him make an appearance, seems like a weird choice.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

Codependent Poster posted:

The Gunther and Miz stuff is actually pretty good. It should have been building like this all along.

And it makes sense for Orton to not be there in storyline terms if they just started looking for someone tonight. Though then the question is why were you waiting you dumb faces

Pritchard said orton was going to be on the show I assumed he got stuck in an airport. He said it on Bischoffs show over the weekend.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I just assumed it was on purpose so you have to watch Elimination Chamber to see his return. I hope he comes back with a huge mustache.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I hope he comes back with John Cena hair

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
imagine being excited for a Miz match lol

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I hope Randy Orton comes back and he has a huge beer gut

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Seams posted:

i am legit curious what a miz gunter match looks like.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Suplex Liberace posted:

Fingerpoke of doom, join the Mizperium!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Going to be a banger, cinema, etc

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Ganso Bomb posted:

I just assumed it was on purpose so you have to watch Elimination Chamber to see his return. I hope he comes back with a huge mustache.

war games but yes a dashing cody rhodes style mustache since they talked about legacy

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

He should come back as "blandy boreton", the real form of himself.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Suplex Liberace posted:

Driving Miz Gunter.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Seams posted:

You're not excited to see Gunther chop the Miz into little pieces?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Intruder posted:

war games but yes a dashing cody rhodes style mustache since they talked about legacy

Whoops, big brain fart

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
They should reform Legacy. Ted DiBiase Jr. isn't doing anything, is he?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pope Corky the IX posted:

serving time in a federal penitentiary for welfare fraud, hopefully

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

He might be going to jail for committing mass fraud along with his father. But since being on trial doesn't stop anybody from running for president, surely he could do a quick run in the WWE again.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Germansimp posted:

He might be going to jail for committing mass fraud along with his father. But since being on trial doesn't stop anybody from running for president, surely he could do a quick run in the WWE again.

Million Dollar Man did fraud? Man, Vince really did want him to live the gimmick

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Was funny when they tried to make Ted jr. a face but couldn't think of a way to portray a rich person who did good things with his money beyond 'he holds tailgate barbecues for all the fans before the show!!' (no footage of this ever)

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Intruder posted:

Million Dollar Man did fraud? Man, Vince really did want him to live the gimmick

they were involved in Brett Favre's grift lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Alaois posted:

serving time in a federal penitentiary for welfare fraud, hopefully

trial is set for June 2024 btw

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Randy Orton should return with a full head of hair and all his tattoos lasered off.

1glitch0 posted:

What if we did a show about why WCW went out of business but we reimaged it taking place on the Lost island

Instead of a Polar Bear charging people in a field it's Glacier (and Kevin Nash shoots him dead)

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Swap in Beepie.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Beepie's a little too twisted and unclean for Legacy.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Alaois posted:

lmao no way, that's hilarious

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Codependent Poster posted:

You're not excited to see Gunther chop the Miz into little pieces?

I am actually expecting miz to specifically try to get gunther to destroy his chest in another of those “i have been here for 20 years, i am a real wrestler and why is everyone so hard on me” routines he gets all fired up about every now and then

If he comes out of the match with his chest bleeding, he will be that much closer to proving he is a for real wrestler in his mind

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I saw people praise the Gunther miz segment so I checked it out and miz kicked Gunther in the balls and Gunther stumbled around like a cartoon for too long while miz tried to look cool adjusting his suit and then made the big balls gesture and it was awful.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
The Miz has almost half a dozen 4*+ matches over his ~20 year WWE career and I expect Gunther will get another one out of him.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Sock The Great posted:

Did Randy miss his flight or something? Having Cody announce that he is coming back, without actually having him make an appearance, seems like a weird choice.

Either travel issues meant he couldn't get there or they wanted Randy Orton to be a suprise return but had to make it obvious to squash the CM Punk speculation.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Alaois posted:

Not just involved, wasn’t his sons major architects of the whole thing?

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

CopywrightMMXI posted:

The Miz has almost half a dozen 4*+ matches over his ~20 year WWE career and I expect Gunther will get another one out of him.

I got curious so I went to cagematch and he has 10 4+ star matches that were either singles, three way, or four way.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

fart blood posted:

Not just involved, wasn’t his sons major architects of the whole thing?

The million dollar man always gets his way

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

If Ted Dibiase Jr. goes to jail the autograph of his on my wall, already an extremely funny thing to have, becomes a billion times funnier. :pray:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wrong tread. for me, not for you or anyone else. i posted in the wrong thread with this post.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

CopywrightMMXI posted:

so he's at least as good as the Undertaker

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Seams posted:

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

I have a theory that it's impossible for WALTER to have a bad match and this is gonna be the ultimate test.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/LexisKingWWE/status/1727009355760021714?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

That beard gets worse every time I see it