Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

also wow Hezbollah actually destroyed a an IDF military weapons factory, thats pretty big!

Hezbollah: The Islamic Resistance targeted with missiles a factory of the Israeli Rafael Military Industries Company in Shlomi

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1726986854984040890?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

The destruction of an Israeli barracks was also very daring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Starting to think this Biden guy is pretty cool

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
i am so proud of the douth africans i wish us pussy loser coward traitor arabs were half as good as them :unsmith:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

also the jordanians are showing something similar to a backbone

https://x.com/qudsnen/status/1727003822533583235?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Dying for Biden's natural gas profits

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

its so awesome how germany is pushing the antisemitic trope of dual loyalty and destroying the concept of being loyal only to your country snd in general are being nazis

https://twitter.com/qudsnen/status/1726985212767416629?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Willa Rogers posted:

pic from story:

Rare AI dub

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Al-Saqr posted:

its so awesome how germany is pushing the antisemitic trope of dual loyalty and destroying the concept of being loyal only to your country snd in general are being nazis

https://twitter.com/qudsnen/status/1726985212767416629?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

geez the germans never did this before

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Countries are better off burying any discovered natural resources, you don't want the war that comes with it.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Al-Saqr posted:

also wow Hezbollah actually destroyed a an IDF military weapons factory, thats pretty big!

Hezbollah: The Islamic Resistance targeted with missiles a factory of the Israeli Rafael Military Industries Company in Shlomi

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1726986854984040890?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

So long, vile shlomi.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Willa Rogers posted:

Pics of the incubator babies who were transferred to Egyptian hospitals after being rescued from Al-Shifa hospital:

:unsmith:

https://twitter.com/PalestineRCS/status/1726592975176618017

:unsmith:

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

lovely nazi country. and dont get me started on Germany.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Strongest people in the world.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

:blessed:

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

Al-Saqr posted:

also the jordanians are showing something similar to a backbone

https://x.com/qudsnen/status/1727003822533583235?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

grim lol reserved for when when the IOF bombs it too

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Sherbert Hoover posted:

i feel like cspam has been ironically saying "critical support" for so long that people forgot that the "critical" part is real and good. you really don't have to fanatically support hamas in order to back them against israel. i feel like people are concerned that anything less than 100% support for their actions is giving power in some way to the other side, but it's actually a lot more hurtful to the palestinian cause to publicly state that any atrocity is justified.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

no one is listening, no one will reward you for your highly nuanced opinions. the purpose of language is not to create a perfect representation of the world, the purpose of language is to act within the world

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Sherbert Hoover posted:

i feel like cspam has been ironically saying "critical support" for so long that people forgot that the "critical" part is real and good. you really don't have to fanatically support hamas in order to back them against israel. i feel like people are concerned that anything less than 100% support for their actions is giving power in some way to the other side, but it's actually a lot more hurtful to the palestinian cause to publicly state that any atrocity is justified.

shut up bitch

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

uncritical support for hamas

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

drove past Eve Fartlow's house this morning

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

it has yet to be proven that hamas has killed a single noncombatant civilian

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/SpriterMonitor1/status/1727017704853581866

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

gradenko_2000 posted:

Israel is committing a circumcicide

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Al! posted:

it has yet to be proven that hamas has killed a single noncombatant civilian

Believe women who work for a state propaganda department!

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

smoobles posted:

drove past Eve Fartlow's house this morning

The Jews are tiiiiired

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Isizzlehorn posted:

Countries are better off burying any discovered natural resources, you don't want the war that comes with it.

If you pretend to not have anything the CIA will just assume that you haven't been adequately surveyed yet and find a reason to invade so that US geologists can get in there and confirm.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Sherbert Hoover posted:

VomitOnLino posted:

I am uncritically supporting Hamas now. Eat my dick

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Isizzlehorn posted:

some people genuinely think the curse of natural resources/ paradox of plenty is some immutable law of nature

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Imagine being such a burger brained scold that you chide CSPAM for rooting for the home team without reservations

Uncritically supporting Hamas is righteous

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I think it's the John Brown test.

Is the injustice they're fighting so total and all consuming that crimes against individuals who were only somewhat complicit be accepted?

And the answer here is yes. It is so innately barbaric and at such scale that hamas' actions are intrinsically justified.

"The ends don't just justify the means" is liberal horseshit that refuses to consider what the actual ends are.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ikanreed posted:

Believe women who work for a state propaganda department!

the truth is unless youre a complete loving idiot you dont believe that the state department has secret evidence that the isreali investigation that proved the idf fired on isreali citizens, because if they had that evidence theyd be blasting it over loudspeakers to everyone around

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Al! posted:

the truth is unless youre a complete loving idiot you dont believe the state department

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

ikanreed posted:

I think it's the John Brown test.

Is the injustice they're fighting so total and all consuming that crimes against individuals who were only somewhat complicit be accepted?

And the answer here is yes. It is so innately barbaric and at such scale that hamas' actions are intrinsically justified.

"The ends don't just justify the means" is liberal horseshit that refuses to consider what the actual ends are.
means shape the end as much as the ends shape the means

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
means tested liberation

dieselfruit
Feb 21, 2013

liberation but only if you're not mean

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

affordable access to liberation and self determination using market-based solutions.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Egg Moron posted:

Imagine being such a burger brained scold that you chide CSPAM for rooting for the home team without reservations

Uncritically supporting Hamas is righteous

Hamas and Ansar Allah deserve not only uncritical support but blind, fanatical support tbh

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Arc Hammer posted:

I had to stop listening around the time they said that attacking Al Shifa was justified because Hamas disguises themselves as doctors. Just absolutely disgusting poo poo spewing from their mouths.

It rocks how the Israeli intelligence services just got completely rinsed by Hamas to the point that even Hamas was surprised by how hosed up they were but now we're supposed to entirely take on faith that they know exactly which civilians are secret terrorists

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

means shape the end as much as the ends shape the means

Sure, but the actual means here was mostly killing concentration camp guards. And the importance of civilian casualties is almost entirely propaganda framing.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

StashAugustine posted:

It rocks how the Israeli intelligence services just got completely rinsed by Hamas to the point that even Hamas was surprised by how hosed up they were but now we're supposed to entirely take on faith that they know exactly which civilians are secret terrorists

it's all of the civilians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

StashAugustine posted:

I bet Mossad always votes to kick the guy that reported