Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/christapeterso/status/1726963437358789070

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/itslaylas/status/1727059850725872010?s=20

lol this rear end in a top hat is still goin

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

as you can see reporting factual observations of Israeli attacks on the al-Shifa hospital is a Trope that goes back half a century and reveals your bias

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Typical Zionists occupying space and refusing to move.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Karach posted:

National Security Council heads get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Maya Fey posted:

just a three-time winner of the State Department’s Superior Honor Award threatening a food vendor with having his father tortured in an Egyptian black site

e: he was fired at least

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1727044543714050396

That's ok; he seems like a good fit for returning to State.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

what in god's name is wrong with this dude

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

Luceid posted:

the least racist zionist

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

https://twitter.com/dondawastaken/status/1726983781415039143

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Luceid posted:

Evil, mostly

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

that dog needs some mustard

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Luceid posted:

Zionism.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Luceid posted:

Racist zionazi American politician

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
https://twitter.com/ScotNational/status/1727027148865839405?s=20
I am utterly shocked that the bbc would do this! Shocked!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Confusedslight posted:

British bNazi Channel

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

I never wanted to see someone’s skull cracked wide open as much as I want to see that done to this vile little freak.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Luceid posted:

In the first video I assumed he was drunk but then he comes back to do it again in the middle of the day

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

Speleothing posted:

In the first video I assumed he was drunk but then he comes back to do it again in the middle of the day

I wonder if this is before or after he lost his job.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

I'm just like why not do literally anything else with your time. Why rant and taunt the dude running a food cart about epicly genociding his people. What a waste of one's limited time and spiritually bankrupt mindset. insane also to think the mods would ban you for pointing out this grey old gently caress should meet with an unpleasant turn of circumstances but hell that's how it is

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Confusedslight posted:

British media is far worse than even bloodthirsty American media.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Luceid posted:

I'm just like why not do literally anything else with your time. Why rant and taunt the dude running a food cart about epicly genociding his people. What a waste of one's limited time and spiritually bankrupt mindset. insane also to think the mods would ban you for pointing out this grey old gently caress should meet with an unpleasant turn of circumstances but hell that's how it is

it brings him immense pleasure to hurt people

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Equeen posted:

I never wanted to see someone’s skull cracked wide open as much as I want to see that done to this vile little freak.

in before the morbidly obese forums peace corps permas this sick filth for advocating for violence against a selfless statesman from the epic Obama years

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Equeen posted:

I'm desperately hoping a good citizen comes along and puts his face onto the sidewalk

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Netanyahu is Hitler 2

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

This is the type of person who was supposed to help create a lasting peace. No wonder nothing ever got better for 70 years.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
every natsec person is like that

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Speleothing posted:

This is the type of person who was supposed to help create a lasting peace. No wonder nothing ever got better for 70 years.

that wasn't actually his job

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Speleothing posted:

Vote.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Speleothing posted:

alcoholism breeds unhealthy persistence

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Speleothing posted:

Thats the countenance of a man who has definitely forwarded lists of people to jackbooted thugs

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

really queer Christmas posted:

drat, should have kept reading cuz this post is much worse.

also sorry kingfish i blasted too soon, you get one bad post get out of jail free from me

Say the r word slur kingfish!

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
the patience of that food truck vendor is amazing this thread should send them money

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

Least unpleasant Obama alum

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Like, if you can get a car burning it will absolutely burn out like that on it's own, but given that we know there was a firefight at the rave it seems like a really weird thing for Hamas to do with the weapons they would have had on hand (especially given how precious those resources would be to Hamas) - they would have had to go car by car throwing grenades in the windows or whatever, I just don't buy it

An apache helicopter could burn that whole role of cars out in like two seconds though

a car will burn out like that

a big field of them wont

you'd get irregularities in a longer fire since its gonna start in in one area and concentrate and burn hotter in some spots, start igniting different materials etc and then won't in others where the temps don't peak high enough or there's not enough air (from the raging fire)
like look at any natural fire pic where cars on the road burned and it doesn't look the same, even in forest fires where they're surrounded by an inferno there's huge irregularities in the coloring of the metal

if incendiary munitions are being sprayed across the whole body of traffic it's gonna burn pretty evenly though

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

a life so divorced of consequences he feels completely comfortable just verbally abusing someone he thinks is completely powerless

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/meowsandry/status/1727066505441865860

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
It’s worth noting that it’s a single guy in a halal cart rather than going to a kebab shop with a huge cylinder of shawarma and with a few guys in the back and the owners wife taking orders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

According to three experts using famously accurate AI image analysis, this video shows 8-12,000 people, as reported by Danish TV2.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz1hnOwMDD7/