Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Smythe posted:

do not conflate a genocidal apartheid state apparatus with a religion or ethnicity. a state that outwardly hates the ethnic diaspora: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negation_of_the_Diaspora

the crimes of israel, the state, a vassal of the united states, constructed and maintained to project western power in a resource-rich locality, are not related to the beleaguered people who died in the holocaust. the intertwining of this is intentional propaganda to obfuscate the material reality of cold realpolitik with one of history's most sensitive subjects.

make no mistake: the zionist project has no love for the jewish people; only zionists. its mission is singular.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
israel is carbrained

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

gradenko_2000 posted:

I'm terrified of the answer but is the Gaza cat man still around

His last tweet is from two days ago

https://twitter.com/AnimalFriendsAF/status/1726711049422774420?t=gM9b_F224a7y1QYsCefQiw&s=19

This loving sucks man

Sancho Banana has issued a correction as of 07:19 on Nov 23, 2023

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

so not only they didnt find anything int he hospital they found a house with a basement.

This guy is gonna be green screened as a meme for the rest of his life.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

gently caress ... goddamn it!

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

gradenko_2000 posted:

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

That's so bleak. I hope they can still get access to any donations to help keep the cats and their family safe.

Plastic Pal
Jun 5, 2004

~ It's you. Only you. ~

F U C K

loving poo poo gently caress Israel forever

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

gradenko_2000 posted:

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Sancho Banana posted:

This loving sucks man

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Looking over the account, a couple days between posts isn't irregularly long, but with the tweet being what it is....

I'm holding on to hope that he and the cats are all okay.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
They Are Okay or I Wi ll be Too Sad

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

NOOOOO you cant fortify your territory we invade every three years

Ringo Roadagain has issued a correction as of 07:54 on Nov 23, 2023

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Sancho Banana posted:

Looking over the account, a couple days between posts isn't irregularly long, but with the tweet being what it is....

I'm holding on to hope that he and the cats are all okay.

they were posting replies and liking tweets yesterday so it's only like a day break so far and they've admitted the internet/communication situation is terrible

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

so not only they didnt find anything int he hospital they found a house with a basement.

This guy is gonna be green screened as a meme for the rest of his life.

The next Bagdad Bob.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Say what you will but Netanyahus kept the roads segregated at all times

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

go into the tunnel you god drat cowards

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

go into the tunnel you god drat cowards

Not until Hamas make tunnels large enough to drive a merkava into. Really making anything smaller than that is just inconsiderate of them.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

the israelis have kidnapped the al-shifaa hospital director to try and torture him into a fake confession about the tunnels

======

The occupation forces arrest the director of Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza and transfer him for investigation by the Military Intelligence Division and the Shin Bet

https://twitter.com/ahdarawsha/status/1727583677381583184?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

wow they really want the hospital tunnels to be real so bad

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Did Israel find the micro fusion reactor powering gaza under the hospital het

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

the israelis have kidnapped the al-shifaa hospital director to try and torture him into a fake confession about the tunnels

======

The occupation forces arrest the director of Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza and transfer him for investigation by the Military Intelligence Division and the Shin Bet

https://twitter.com/ahdarawsha/status/1727583677381583184?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

I think I'd rather be an SR-71 blackbird pilot who bailed out over Soviet Russia, to be honest.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
"where did they move the tunnels"

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Al-Saqr posted:

wow they really want the hospital tunnels to be real so bad

theyll just build them so they can invade them in the next war

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Plastic Pal posted:

F U C K

loving poo poo gently caress Israel forever

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/missfalsteenia/status/1727551568097034452

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

FirstnameLastname posted:

"where did they move the tunnels"

"who is saturday?! tell me now!!! where is the location of agent Monday?!?!"

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
You'd think by now Israel would have rubbed two brain cells together and had their film & TV people build an underground tunnel set somewhere safe & secure back in Israel. Then they can jump cut to all the underground tunnels they found as needed.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Some of the strongest horrific bombings happening over the last couple of years and a slight aside but looks like the Dutch finally elected Geert Wilders party. The west will never see West Asians as humans.

https://twitter.com/MayadeenEnglish/status/1727570931160076329

https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1727421079604371475

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

galagazombie posted:

Not gonna lie, I legit think so many Palestinians “doing memes” the same way and talking in flawless (often even English) twitter speak the same way, did more to make Palestinians “real people” in the eyes of the world in the last month than the last 70 years of speeches by leadership. Even those who sided with Palestinians before, got more energized than ever seeing it as a real thing happening to real people instead of just an abstract moral question.

Yep, they're just seeing what's always been there - a lot of the Arabic countries in general are fluent in English (good English, not just rudimentary) as well as French. It's part of their education. It's wild seeing this finally start to connect, I've been waiting years for this this poo poo , I'm energized too. But I'm also goddamned tired as well. I'm not young, just Arabic and moved to the US in my pre-teens so immune to a lot of the propaganda despite how American we try to be (yeah definitely creates a schism and outlines displacement issues, but let's not go there lol)

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
The Dutch are racist dogs, the worst European, worse even than the English.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

keep punching joe posted:

The Dutch are racist dogs, the worst European, worse even than the English.

true

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

wow hamas hid a tunnel near a classroom just so that when israel bombed the classroom without knowing a tunnel was there it would make them look bad

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Death By The Blues posted:

but looks like the Dutch finally elected Geert Wilders party. The west will never see West Asians as humans.
https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1727421079604371475

Lol very appropriate for the white devil to rip off their masks the second they lose two proxy wars in a row.

honestly I've completely given up on liberal democracy, it's pretty clear that parliamentary democracy in which the reactionary rightwing CEO's have enough wealth to get their guys in power effectively is the same as a lifetime single party state, so if that's gonna be the case anyways you might as well make that single party state like china or cuba and force a reality that everyone must abide to even the wealthy, it's the only way to whip and bring the billionares to heel and stop them from poisoning the society with propaganda.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 08:45 on Nov 23, 2023

An Jung-geun
Sep 2, 2022

https://twitter.com/RnaudBertrand/status/1727581341775241611

Finally, someone's not afraid of pushing back against those complicit in the "rules-based order"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

An Jung-geun posted:

https://twitter.com/RnaudBertrand/status/1727581341775241611

Finally, someone's not afraid of pushing back against those complicit in the "rules-based order"

Holy poo poo they are still wearing those yellow stars.