Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this entire overtime has basically been bridges and young dueling. Pretty sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

unbelievable block by okongwu to probably end this game...drat...

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Respect to Mikal, Trae looks like he got his shot back!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Wiggins is the new Poole for some reason. Impossible to watch this team without melting down!!!

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
luka rules

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Vox Nihili posted:

Wiggins is the new Poole for some reason. Impossible to watch this team without melting down!!!

I've watched every game for the last couple of weeks and really this team just looks like they're always a step behind, out of rhythm with each other, and tired. Passes are always just a little late, shots feel rushed, and defense feels the same way. They've always had the problem where they'd get ahead of themselves and commit turnovers but lately it feels and looks like they're just too old to run their own offensive scheme

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

ClassActionFursuit posted:

I've watched every game for the last couple of weeks and really this team just looks like they're always a step behind, out of rhythm with each other, and tired. Passes are always just a little late, shots feel rushed, and defense feels the same way. They've always had the problem where they'd get ahead of themselves and commit turnovers but lately it feels and looks like they're just too old to run their own offensive scheme

im glad

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

ClassActionFursuit posted:

I understand a lot of that for guys like Klay but Wiggins is 28 and profoundly athletically gifted, it seems more like he just doesn't give a poo poo

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Vox Nihili posted:

I understand a lot of that for guys like Klay but Wiggins is 28 and profoundly athletically gifted, it seems more like he just doesn't give a poo poo

I was listening to an NBA podcast I've been enjoying and one of the hosts when talking about how bad Klay and Wigs have been brought up a good point. When Wigs was in Minnesota he was asked to do more than his role, had expectations that probably exceeded his ability, and was never put in a situation where he could've been what they wanted. But he came to the Warriors and was certainly an important and needed contributor to winning the championship. But what if that was a fluke? What if this just a return to the mean? What if this is just who he is?

I don't know if I believe that but just look at this game while the second squad AGAIN is able to claw back what the first squad couldn't (and doing it without Gary Peyton II). I don't know that age accounts for all of it

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

he's been in the league 9 years and you just realized this?

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

loquacius posted:

that's how WW1 got started, y'know

Sirhan cunningly placed his belly directly in Archduke Ferdinand's path and the rest is history

I didn't realize Sirhan Sirhan did RFK in AND Ferdinand

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

https://twitter.com/WorldWideWob/status/1727557514827284821

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Magic are so cool https://twitter.com/NBAMemes/status/1727541921135100086

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
sloppy fat boy strikes again

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

indigi posted:

sloppy fat boy strikes again

your monitors off

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

jfc https://twitter.com/gpierce88/status/1727542634393354593

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

he's been in the league 9 years and you just realized this?

he was really solid last year!!!

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Wiggins outplayed all but one Celtics player in the 2022 finals and helped the Warriors come back down 2-1

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I dunno what's worse: that Miles Bridges beat his wife or that now I have to constantly remind myself which M. Bridges is which again

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yossarian-22 posted:

I didn't realize Sirhan Sirhan did RFK in AND Ferdinand

I will never live this down

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Australians back at it again.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

a new study bible! posted:

Australians back at it again.

I can only assume this means they surreptitiously substituted a koala for a basketball in some Harlem Globetrotters style shenanigans.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Azathoth posted:

I can only assume this means they surreptitiously substituted a koala for a basketball in some Harlem Globetrotters style shenanigans.

Josh Giddey got some underage trim and took a bunch of selfies with her for some reason.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
happy Thanksgiving

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
football

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

indigi posted:

football

gently caress you

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

indigi posted:

happy Thanksgiving

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

a new study bible! posted:

Josh Giddey got some underage trim and took a bunch of selfies with her for some reason.

that is definitely a way to describe statutory rape

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Well yeah Im not endorsing it lol.

Doesnt seem too hard to not sleep with high school students imo

Apparently he has multiple allegations? Not good!

a new study bible! has issued a correction as of 18:15 on Nov 23, 2023

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Happy trimsgiving lol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

kingcobweb posted:

Oswald overrated, he only had that space because they couldn’t help off other shooters

Missed the chance to say this live but this was the best assassination post

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Poppers posted:

Happy trimsgiving lol

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Poppers posted:

Happy trimsgiving lol
da reason 4da season

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I predict no legal action against Giddey or consequences except that he'll be clowned on for the rest of his career and play like complete poo poo ala Ben Simmons

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

he should be killed

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I think white Australians should stay in Australia

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

indigi posted:

I think white Australians should stay in Australia
they are the worst people, especially since many white australians were formerly white south africans who left after they couldn't do apartheid anymore

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
like the whole point of that place was to keep those specific people there, far rear end away. idk why we're letting them out into polite (or American, anyway) society

if the Aborigines get together and kick them out that's one thing, but either way it shouldn't be up to them

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

You all laughed at me when I said Knicks to the ECF. But it looks like I’m going to be laughing all the way to the bank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lol the bucks suck