Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

glulx is fine..? although i don't know if anybody uses it anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I hate wikipedia editors so much

taters
Jun 13, 2005

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lists_of_lists

This page is a list of lists of lists—a list of pages that are lists of other list articles. Each of the pages linked here is an index to multiple lists on a topic.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

For lists of rocks in Western Australia, please see:

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_Lepidoptera_by_region

every one of these was created by the same person

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Everyone needs a hobby.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Sweevo posted:

i mean yeah worthless but arguably wikipedia was made for poo poo like this

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
The following is an incomplete list of fleshy fruits that may appear to be edible by humans, but are inedible. Some of them are poisonous, others are merely too unpalatable for consumption.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

i feel like i can't recreate this one in bbcode so here's a screenshot

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Lutha Mahtin posted:

i feel like i can't recreate this one in bbcode so here's a screenshot

I read this like the rms gnu+linux quote

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

A 106-year-old fruitcake discovered in 2017 by the Antarctic Heritage Trust was described as in "excellent condition" and "almost" edible.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

send it to that youtube MRE guy who ate tinned beef from the boer war

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Ives proposed in 1920 that there be a 20th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution which would authorize citizens to submit legislative proposals to Congress. Members of Congress would then cull the proposals, selecting 10 each year as referendums for popular vote by the nation's electorate. He even had printed at his own expense several thousand copies of a pamphlet on behalf of his proposed amendment. The pamphlet proclaimed the need to curtail "THE EFFECTS OF TOO MUCH POLITICS IN OUR representative DEMOCRACY". He planned to distribute the pamphlets at the 1920 Republican National Convention, but they arrived from the printer after the convention had ended.[52]

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

not wp but same energy

quote:

The mace was the weapon of choice for the militant churchmen, who sought to avoid the denunciation of those who “smite with the sword,”[42]

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

A "Wankpass" permits year-round access to the cable car.[5]

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

It is likely that the author wished to cover the topic of fornication anyway, and assigned it for Reuben to discuss due to Reuben's relationship with Bilhah being recounted in the canonical Bible.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Sweevo posted:

I used to be an entomology collection curator in a museum, and this is actually extremely useful.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bybon

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Not only does the architectural intervention presage much of his subsequent work, but all of Acconci's fixations converge in this, the spiritual sphincter of his art.

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

from the article for wetsuits, nsfw:

i wonder if that was intentional?
jk i already know the answer, but let's see the submitter's talk page just for fun

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I hate to say it, but Elon was right: time to rename it to dickipedia

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Commons has guidelines on nudity, as a result of already having a large number of photos of genitalia, specifically the male reproductive system and the penis.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Their advertising slogan is: Hamburg pickle on top, makes your heart go flippity-flop![3]

Earlier Slogans
  • "Mity Nice Hamburger".[3]
  • "Your Granpappy ate here"
  • "We cater to all the folks"[2]
  • "Hamburg Pickle On Top! Makes Your Heart Go Flippity Flop!"

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

The game itself has few rules, two being that play is restricted to Long Street and participants are not allowed to kill anyone.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

A poster advertising a communal seder for Rosh Hashanah LaBehemah in Jerusalem at Ginger House in 2012.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Physicist Bernard Eastlund claimed that HAARP includes technology based on his own patents that has the capability to modify weather and neutralize satellites.[7]

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008
See also

• Maximal (disambiguation)
  • Maxima (disambiguation)
  • Maxim (disambiguation)
  • Maxi (disambiguation)
  • Max (disambiguation)

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
The phenomenon is also known as the myth of the good Italian.[1][2]

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

The statue stands 9 feet (2.7 m) tall and 8 feet (2.4 m) wide.[4] The bronze statue rests on a granite pedestal which bears the phrase "hot and deliciously juicy" in Latin.[4] Each of the sesame seeds on the statue's top bun are approximately 20 times the size of a regular seed.[5]

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Fermenting radish normally releases a strong and noxious smell like bad flatulence or rotting cabbage.[25][unreliable source?]

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-
A vandal called "Willy on Wheels" moved thousands of articles so that their titles ended with "on wheels".[42]

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Following research in China, The Lego Group discovered that the classic Chinese story of the Monkey King and Journey to the West is widely known within Chinese culture.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

A poster advertising a communal seder for Rosh Hashanah LaBehemah in Jerusalem at Ginger House in 2012.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Mescal posted:

whoag

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

There were several stations during the 1955–59 period that appeared to be more of a deception than really operational. They were 550 SU at Fort Spijkerboor outside of Purmerend, Holland; 889 SU at Eckernförde in North Germany; and 330 SU outside of Ingolstadt in Bavaria, Germany. These stations were rarely if ever operational in the late 1950s. 330Su was an amalgamation of 3 units 330. 259 and 953 signals units and was in continuous operation at Ingolstadt from May 1958 to September 1961. The other 2 units forming this chain were at Oberkirchen and Schleswig. All three had particular attractions: Ingolstadt had access to the main US Army PX in Munich. Oberkirchen was close to the NAAFI winter sports center and Schleswig was on the dunes by the nude bathing area.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
For the racehorse, see Buddhist (horse).

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

The bony-eared assfish may have the smallest brain-to-body weight ratio of all vertebrates.[8]

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Yuya (sometimes Iouiya,[1] or Yuaa,[2] also known as Yaa, Ya, Yiya, Yayi, Yu, Yuyu, Yaya, Yiay, Yia, and Yuy)[3] ...

Yuya may be spelled in a number of different ways, as Gaston Maspero noted in Theodore Davis's 1907 book—The Tomb of Iouiya and Touiyou.[12] These include "iAy", "ywiA", yw [reed-leaf with walking feet] A, ywiw" and, in orthography—normally a sign of something foreign—"y [man with hand to mouth] iA".[13]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColTim
Oct 29, 2011
After a denial from local officials to build his own wind turbine on the island, Kamen "seceded" from the United States.[3][4] Although Kamen's secession is not legally recognized, he still refers to the island as the "Kingdom of North Dumpling" and has established a constitution, a flag, a currency (the dumpling),[5] a national anthem, which is a parody of the song "America the Beautiful" written by Paul Lazarus,[3] and a navy consisting of a single amphibious vehicle.