Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
Firemen are children's heroes so Tesla targets them for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?
Is this thread done? Hey, wha happun?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Stocky Manhood posted:

Is this thread done? Hey, wha happun?

All of the funny is gone

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Funny is over (if you want it)

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Has it been the same half guy in all three half guys games? Cos if it's different half guys, the could combine together to make full and half guy.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
oh he killed him, thats whats meant to be happening in the second picture

not that they are about to passionately make out

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/VQmGrKn.gifv

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/uakyHig.mp4

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

how the gently caress else am i supposed to deal with relatives saying poo poo like "people just don't want to work since BRANDON gave them that stimulus money!" (had to check my calendar to see what year i was in after that one).

Don't think I murdered anyone but I was considering it after I got poo poo for "having mashed potatoes everywhere in the kitchen" well yeah I'm hosting and cooking the turkey, potatoes, mac and cheese and gravy. Kitchen's gonna be a mess (and it's my drat kitchen so what do you care), if ya don't like it there's the door.

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

The bad internet washers have really been slacking off recently

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

Non Compos Mentis posted:

oh he killed him, thats whats meant to be happening in the second picture

not that they are about to passionately make out

A crime worse than murder to some

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

A crime worse than murder to some

Hope those people get murdered

Ballbot5000
Dec 13, 2008

Fabricati diem, pvnc.

gently caress you I won't do what you tell me

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://x.com/DachshundColin/status/1728046746138222681?s=20

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Jesus buttfucking bongos, what a dipshit.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

i dont like how the narrator says “5th conservative prime minister this decade” instead of “the 5th conservative prime minister in 6 months”

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

He must have gotten embarrassed and deleted it 😔

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

CloFan posted:

:)

https://i.imgur.com/ShxRNG2.mp4

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

CloFan posted:

E;fb.

As a reminder he didn't know how to use a debit card:
https://twitter.com/LondonWorldCom/status/1506995507339616257

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Lmfao at these loving ghouls

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

colossal dickhead and scum he may be, but he was told to use it that way by the instructor

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

colossal dickhead and scum he may be, but he was told to use it that way by the instructor

I don't care and I hope he feels real bad and cries himself to sleep over this.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hope all you want but he absolutely will not

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Biplane posted:

I don't care and I hope he feels real bad and cries himself to sleep over this.

I doubt he gives a poo poo either.

Maybe his PR peeps might. But let's be honest, the PM of UK is not planning all of his public appearances ahead of an election year personally and has no time to worry about some trivial thing that most people will never hear about and 99% of them will have forgotten in a week - when Cruella Braverman is out there in the wild and probably owns knives and whatnot. THAT is what he cries himself to sleep with.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I do have to give him some props for already managing to last eight times longer than Truss

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Did she just snap that child's neck?

domhal
Dec 30, 2008

0.000% of Communism has been built. Evil child-murdering billionaires still rule the world with a shit-eating grin. All he has managed to do is make himself *sad*. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.
Not 100% clear on this but isn't it usually the other person who wears that necklace?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

no, that's her day collar

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
"Tell me you've never ____ without telling me ____" is such a dumb thing to say, and I was certain people would stop borrowing this phrasing like five goddamn years ago.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

credburn posted:

"Tell me you've never ____ without telling me ____" is such a dumb thing to say, and I was certain people would stop borrowing this phrasing like five goddamn years ago.

My bad at memes shirt is raising a lot of questions already answered by my bad posting

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

credburn posted:

I was certain people would stop borrowing this phrasing like five goddamn years ago.

tell me you’re new to the internet without telling me you’re new to the internet

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

credburn posted:

Sounds like that meme lives rent free in your head. Don't yuck other people's yum

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Nobody:

credburn posted:

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

credburn posted:

This is the way.

Lot of people loving around posting bad meme formats, looks like they’re gonna find out.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
It's totes cringe and not rizz at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
Jesus Christ you guys