Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

:wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Pancho Jueves posted:

I only know of one other group who argues that 15-16 years olds aren't children, and they're not a group you want nodding along with you.

Two groups. 15-16 year old will also argue they're not children. :v:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

DreadUnknown posted:

Dude knows that millenials are like late 30s/early 40s now right?
My ex is a millenial and shes like 41 lol.

Yes, that's why he's so angry. He sees a lot of squandered potential in all these Millennials that are too busy being anxious, sad, and childless to be productive adults.

A 38 year old millennial woman with no kids who spends Thanksgiving with gay friends is the reason society is collapsing, to him.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
Sometimes I wonder how much conversation is influenced by 30 year old CW models playing high school students. If you see a 15 year old irl they're tiny and obviously not adults.

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013

The General posted:

Two groups. 15-16 year old will also argue they're not children. :v:

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Panfilo posted:

This is how some people chose to spend their Thanksgiving. I'm guessing he wrote this after he got kicked out of his aunts house for calling his gay cousin a cuck or something.

The Cummingest Manifesto

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I wasn't as hateful as that guy but I believed and said stupid poo poo in college and said it like that and it took me a few years to realize I was not making new friends at all. I'm not sure how I graduated with any at all other than a few patient and long term ones who were either as bitter as me or would tell me to quit being a dick occasionally.

Also friendsgiving is way better than family Thanksgiving. Even married with kids, we still always do friendsgiving instead of traveling home or having family come to us and it's just the best.

HenryJLittlefinger has a new favorite as of 21:28 on Nov 24, 2023

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Panfilo posted:

He thinks seed oils and SSRIs are causing the problems you describe. Because fifty years ago people weren't spending Thanksgiving impersonating a movie celebrity while playing a party game together. They were too busy feeling self actualized with their nuclear families.

There's a subatomic particle of truth to his rants that he takes to an insane reactionary conclusion. People spend 'Friendsgiving' because society is progressively more atomized and the alienating forces of capitalism force us to seek out support networks outside of our nuclear family. People act zany monkeycheese antics because there's a constant craving to abandon the traditional and seek out the novel, but many people mistake a hobby for a personality (plenty of goons have observed this). Sometimes people get dragged into cringy social events but just go with the flow for the sake of decorum.

But ffs let people enjoy things. He comes off as this bitter ex boyfriend Facebook stalking his ex girlfriend who spend Thanksgiving with her improv comedy friends that he never fit in with.

Agreed. Over the last 30 years or so, American society has increasingly become less religious, less conservative, going away from the traditional family values. American society has also reached record highs of incarceration, poverty, and depression/loneliness as liberalism has increased as well as less buying power and a vanishing middle class. Coincidence? I’ll let you reach your own conclusions.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Panfilo posted:

This is how some people chose to spend their Thanksgiving. I'm guessing he wrote this after he got kicked out of his aunts house for calling his gay cousin a cuck or something.
https://twitter.com/Scearpo/status/1727858743210033350?t=jR1S-y4GHCSnEJr2a0q76A&s=19

quote:

soft Human Resources tier lululemon longhouse of burgeoning mids

Some inspired phraseology in the screed

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
i will destroy the nuclear family with my subatomic homosexuality, batman

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

The General
Mar 4, 2007

How is Robo Hitler helping?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Not really changing my mind that AI "artists" arnt just the worst people

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

That guy should be in prison.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

This is about half a step away from the "no such thing as marital rape" guys

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Not even half a step away.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Divorce Men join forces with Florida Man to fight for the soul of America

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Dude says "us" like men are supposed be agreeing with this?

My dude, learn to eat pussy

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

TontoCorazon posted:

Dude says "us" like men are supposed be agreeing with this?

My dude, learn to eat pussy

:haibrower: eating pussy is cool

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
https://twitter.com/AuronMacintyre/status/1728113591318982823?t=Odb3wAhDafXfsPmz5nZCkA&s=19

quote:

What they call far-right is just the sensible center:
1) Strict immigration control
2) Nations operated for the good of their peoples not for military-age males shipped in from other nations
3) Economics and social policies that protect families
4)Education that teaches children to love the history and traditions of their nation, not be ashamed of their skin color
5) Banning the mutilation and grooming of children

Aren't people on the right actually opposed to 3 and 5 because it goes against individual liberty?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Panfilo posted:

https://twitter.com/AuronMacintyre/status/1728113591318982823?t=Odb3wAhDafXfsPmz5nZCkA&s=19

Aren't people on the right actually opposed to 3 and 5 because it goes against individual liberty?

No

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Biplane posted:

:haibrower: eating pussy is cool

And rear end.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Panfilo posted:

They support protecting families within a very narrow spectrum of traditional families: So mom, dad and a number of children, who are all the same colour and where the wife is abjectly obedient to her husband, ideally while not having a job of her own.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
"""Sensible center"""

Jfc

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

...! posted:

"""Sensible center"""

Jfc

This is where you eat the taint

Pancho Jueves
Aug 20, 2007

BEST FRIENDS!!

Panfilo posted:

If this is the "center", what is the "right" in his mind? Actively crossing the Rio Grande and shooting anyone who looks immigrant-y?

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Regarding the "they're not children, they're 15" comment, would it surprise you to know that Israel's "right to return" laws are making it a safe haven for pedophiles fleeing conviction?

It's been a while but my understanding is that most "ritual cannibalism" to honor the dead was stuff like preserving strips of human jerky from a recently passed corpse to gnaw on when you missed them, like it was a symbolic thing, you weren't helping yourselves to bowls of Uncle Ben
Still pretty hosed up but not the sort of cannibalism most people imagine on hearing the term

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Pancho Jueves posted:

If this is the "center", what is the "right" in his mind? Actively crossing the Rio Grande and shooting anyone who looks immigrant-y?

What's "nations operated for the good of their peoples not for military-age males" a kneejerk for?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Vib Rib posted:

Regarding the "they're not children, they're 15" comment, would it surprise you to know that Israel's "right to return" laws are making it a safe haven for pedophiles fleeing conviction?

Bryan Singer and Brett Ratner both recently bought homes there.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Arsenic Lupin posted:

What's "nations operated for the good of their peoples not for military-age males" a kneejerk for?

Migrant farm workers would be my guess. Or he got dumped in high school for a foreign exchange student.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

dialhforhero posted:

And rear end.

Unless YOUR HUSBAND EATS rear end LIKE A PUSSY! (Joke from another thread, a phone conversation overheard on a goonsclast day at work)

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Yak is undefeated
https://twitter.com/lindayaX/status/1728163499782689237?t=pUPdsCDyO7s16L72qELqRQ&s=19

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I'm gonna say either affirmative action or "I'm tired of superhero movies not about superman."

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Central American refugees in the US, North African migrants in Europe. They'll get freaked out about the idea of all these 20-40yo men showing up, as if they wouldn't invent some other excuse to get freaked out if it were old ladies or young children instead.

It's just like a military invasion! Only without uniforms! Or guns! Or any kind of organized hierarchy! Exactly the same thing!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Arsenic Lupin posted:

He’s implying that Western nations are catering to violent brown invaders, not godly European women.

Panfilo posted:

Central American refugees in the US, North African migrants in Europe. They'll get freaked out about the idea of all these 20-40yo men showing up, as if they wouldn't invent some other excuse to get freaked out if it were old ladies or young children instead.

It's just like a military invasion! Only without uniforms! Or guns! Or any kind of organized hierarchy! Exactly the same thing!

He would totally consider teens to be of military age.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

Arsenic Lupin posted:

You left out the key part which was "shipped in from other nations". This is more common in European anti-immigrant discussions but there is the idea that refugees are 99% scary adult men who leave women and children in their home country.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

This is one of the best movies of the series, IMHO. Christmas edges it out as the best, but just barely.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Arsenic Lupin posted:

He's a reverse Jody and a marine stole his (absolutely unrequited) crush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1728104530485850176?t=PN9EMXRvTAhL5V9Nk6NBdg&s=19

My man's been in a K-hole for months now but SSRIs are a problem