Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
The heat are next level when it comes to rapidly losing large leads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Knick fans are trying so hard to will this game to being tied. And there it is.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

theyre just so god drat bad in the 4th especially its crazy

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
This will be miamis second loss in the last 10 games and they had 21-1 and 19-0 runs in both games

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I like the colors of the Knick's court but just absolutely hate the drop shadow text.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Knicks having a super fun unit hidden in a complete slog of a basketball team is always weird.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lol Brunson, when asked what sparked this: "A fan looked me in the eye and said this was embarrassing so I had to pick it up."

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
brook lopez :swoon:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Bucks announcers in shambles although the Bucks should really escape with this one.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
who vasolined the ball

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Tyrese

Haliburton

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Greatest in-season tournament team ever: Indiana Pacers

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
All right now that I'm a gambler who wants to take my bet that Jordan Poole misses a defended three pointer.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I would have lost, Shamet missed a fully wide open three and Bucks escape Dame completely missing his defensive assignment.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
lmao beautiful air ball

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
clippers look like hot garbage

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

I was waiting for GP2 to block Wemby

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
Payton out there bumping and hand checking Sochan while he's trying to peacefully dribble is legally bullying.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
man, they really need to limit reviews to the same length as a full timeout. this poo poo takes too long.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

The Spurs offense is loving terrible. I hate watching this poo poo.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Dude give it like 2-3 years calm down. Wemby is going to destroy the league for a decade plus if he stays healthy and gets a good point guard that can whip him high passes off the pick and roll.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

I don't mind the team being bad, it's how frequently it breaks down into looking like they aren't even coached.

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

It's is crazy how many possessions Wemby doesn't touch the ball. Glad when they're playing my team though.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Me watching a Spurs game is an endless cycle of "Why aren't they giving Wemby the ball" -> "The point of their offense isn't just to get the ball to the guy you want to watch, they're trying to develop a bunch of young guys" -> "OK but actually now that I've watched them for a while it seems like they're actually legitimately playing bad basketball and not getting Wemby the ball as much as they should'

Zach Collins 0/7 3pt what are we doing here

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Zion make your FTs man

this is what keeps you from averaging 30

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Clippers have no answer for Zion

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

de curry GOAT posted:

Clippers have no answer for Zion

They've forced him into lots of turnovers tonight.

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
herb jones

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
drat I am surprised the Spurs made it a game since they were stuck in the grass when I gave up on the game in the middle of the third.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

he's improved on offense so much this season. he is a credible (if streaky) threat from 3 if you don't close out and is also showing off enough handles and touch to get to the rim and score or pass to the open man

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k

Kibner posted:

he's improved on offense so much this season. he is a credible (if streaky) threat from 3 if you don't close out and is also showing off enough handles and touch to get to the rim and score or pass to the open man

yeah hes made a big difference being on the floor with their spacing. really changes their offensive capabilities (not to mention defense)

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Rick posted:

drat I am surprised the Spurs made it a game since they were stuck in the grass when I gave up on the game in the middle of the third.

Kerr loves tiny lineups and the Warriors love turning the ball over

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
KINGRAM

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Yuck these shots

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
kawhi needs to hit the exercise bike

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Kawhi has been basura

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm a Kawhi fan but I think he's collapsed in the 4th in every close game this season.

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Harden was doing surprisingly well on Zion before that rebound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
terance mann is a black hole. clips playing 4 on 5