Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

redshirt posted:

What's the book?

Hench

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Thanks, I'll check it out.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
ordered a new keyboard, pretty excited to have a keyboard with an "a" key for my PC again. I've been playing CS with all my binds moved over one to the right all week lol

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i removed the "s" key from my e-sports board (rgb mechanical) cause i never fall back

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

AARD VARKMAN posted:

ordered a new keyboard, pretty excited to have a keyboard with an "a" key for my PC again. I've been playing CS with all my binds moved over one to the right all week lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hJ1HDcMowk

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Do drugs holy poo poo

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Charles Bukowski posted:

Do drugs holy poo poo

im doing drugs right now. baka gaijin :zoro:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

numberoneposter posted:

im thinking of pulling the trigger on 50 lbs of cured pork jowl, its 20% off, seems like a good deal and you can never have enough pork jowl

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chief McHeath posted:

whose coppin?

Pepper Cannon is 20% off right now

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

gently caress yeah it is I got one on the way no more scrub tier pepper grinding in this bird house.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bird with big dick posted:

gently caress yeah it is I got one on the way no more scrub tier pepper grinding in this bird house.

I’m tempted but I don’t know if I’m ready to pull the trigger yet

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
wow just realized nom got the ol boot eh?

rip

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

im doing drugs right now. baka gaijin :zoro:

Beans are back on the menu boys

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Smugworth posted:

Beans are back on the menu boys

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I tried to make lentil bread but it was way too wet so I made unsweetened bean pie. I've tried savoury and sweet with it and neither are perfect. I'll probably have to grind my lentils into flour next time rather than trying from a rehydrated mash.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The only Friday that feels sorta like a Sunday.

But also Saturday.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Drinking my whiskey and tequila and eating a Bo Man’s Chicken sandwich (garlic cheese bread for buns) in 911 sauce and it is spicy. With cheesey bacon fries. Watching the end of this Fooby game.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gatts posted:

Drinking my whiskey and tequila and eating a Bo Man’s Chicken sandwich (garlic cheese bread for buns) in 911 sauce and it is spicy. With cheesey bacon fries. Watching the end of this Fooby game.

Nice.

Jets suck (though the Pats are even worse!)

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

FartDay

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Kick a home run!!! :xd::xd::xd:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

alright if nobody else is going to...

*ahem*

drat NEAR KILLED 'EM!

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Work? Awful.
Christmas decorations? Up.
Beer? Open.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I thought pork anus was being used as a cheap substitute for calamari/squid in some unscrupulous restaurants? 5.99/lb doesn't sound too cheap to me, it must be hella fancy pig anus. Also after I say it aloud a few times i say "pig gayness."

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Watching Black Sheep for the first time in a decade or so. Completely forgot gary busey is in this lmao.

TURTLE SLUT
Dec 12, 2005

Memento is a really good movie for real jus rewatched it. How come Nolan only made the Prestige after that and that was really good but then even his good ones like Interstellar you still kind of have to apologise for liking it

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I left my cozy management position for a manufacturing position for more money but also to help me regain some skills I've lost. i just finished the first week. I both hate and like my life at this point. my feet hurt and my back hurts. I am kind of regretting my decision. Happy friday!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

JOHN SKELETON posted:

Memento is a really good movie for real jus rewatched it. How come Nolan only made the Prestige after that and that was really good but then even his good ones like Interstellar you still kind of have to apologise for liking it

What? His films are widely acclaimed.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

If you like Christopher Nolan movies you’re a pleb who thinks they’re smarter than they really are, or something. Durrr durrrr smarter marvel movies durrrrr

TURTLE SLUT
Dec 12, 2005

Chris Nolan movies excepting Memento and Prestige (there's a few I haven't seen) are like really close to being good but there's always some parts that really suck poo poo. Like maybe he doesn't work with other writers enough? Denis Villeneuve is what I think he wants to be but obviously isn't

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Drunk Edgar is watching Elf on Hulu lol

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

JOHN SKELETON posted:

The Prestige asks a lot of the watcher to not think too hard about a few things, and my analytical mind takes me out of it because lol. What was that one with Edward Norton, the illusionist? That was like a stripped down simpler story version.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

did i post about my hell friday here?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Gatts posted:

I couldn’t get a shot in this morning but here she is

:nice:

very regal

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

SIDS Vicious posted:

did i post about my hell friday here?

i don't think so tim

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

an autistic 9 year old bit my 5 year old daughter so hard she drew blood today at the trampoline park and the mom was like no she didnt and just left and i wish i had bit the mom, my poor kid has been bawling on and off all day shes finally asleep

TURTLE SLUT
Dec 12, 2005

SIDS Vicious posted:

an autistic 9 year old bit my 5 year old daughter so hard she drew blood today at the trampoline park and the mom was like no she didnt and just left and i wish i had bit the mom, my poor kid has been bawling on and off all day shes finally asleep

if you ignore the parts where your kid was upset, that is pretty metal

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

copped a monitor today to replace a 5 year old TV i nicked from my parents

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

JOHN SKELETON posted:

Oh, that's because Interstellar isn't good. Hope that helps :P

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Goodbye, weirdest Friday of the year. Every year. I won't call it Black Friday, but it deserves a name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

SIDS Vicious posted:

ah, drat