Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Lol wolfs wince and mouth sealing when she started talking. He was terrified at what she was going to say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

wolfs posted:

https://twitter.com/yaelbt/status/1728197030261244129?s=46&t=kbB084LXvpaC9EB66c7D6w

idk if this got posted before but i am starting to think Israelis are telling on themselves re: the IDF killing loads and loads of Israeli civilians out of bloodthirsty incompetence the first day

nah they totally did it, only the IDF could have such super soldiers who can instantly become experts in weapons they never touched before and merk hundreds of hamas

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Even though there is a paper trail a mile long indicating that it is official Israeli policy to lie their rear end off about everything, I believe these women

OrangéJéllo
Aug 31, 2001

wolfs posted:

https://twitter.com/yaelbt/status/1728197030261244129?s=46&t=kbB084LXvpaC9EB66c7D6w

idk if this got posted before but i am starting to think Israelis are telling on themselves re: the IDF killing loads and loads of Israeli civilians out of bloodthirsty incompetence the first day

lol hamas claims about 100 soldiers didnt make it back that day, so lets just assume they lied for whatever reason and double it to 200, then take the claim of "dozens" at its absolute bare minimum of 24, the idf is claiming these two killed more than 10% of the hamas casualties that day and still survived while just about every high speed low drag operator at their disposal ate an entire dumptruck of poo poo. Once again the lies make them look worse.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Ardennes posted:

It doesn't have teeth obviously but it is notable that even India would have to sign on to it.

because modi is too busy campaigning in two different states that are voting right now and the bureaucrats are ruling the roost.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
How many hostages even got released? I thought it was 300 Palestinians but I keep seeing other numbers referenced.

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

Mantis42 posted:

Can't even get clean drinking water but they control Hollywood and American academia, sure

This is called priorities my friend. You gotta spend your political capital carefully.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Shyfted One posted:

How many hostages even got released? I thought it was 300 Palestinians but I keep seeing other numbers referenced.

they have a list of 300 palestinians to release but the deal is for 150 and it's not all at once. first day was 39 palestinians for 13 israelis (+ 11 Thai that afaik weren't included in the deal but were released anyway)

Maya Fey has issued a correction as of 15:26 on Nov 25, 2023

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

wolfs posted:

Isn't 25 old for idf

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Rubellavator posted:

Isn't 25 old for idf

These two Double Generalissimos,

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

These two Double Generalissimos,

My rank? Heh, it's Sephiroth.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

wolfs posted:

Yael Bar Turd

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

It's so wild how the same narratives pop up every time. Somehow, an oppressed minority has secretly conquered the world.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Cpt_Obvious posted:

It's so wild how the same narratives pop up every time. Somehow, an oppressed minority has secretly conquered the world.

nothing but the hits!

“Our enemy who is small and powerless has nonetheless managed to become sole master of the world and its peoples.”

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Red Baron posted:

nothing but the hits!

“Our enemy who is small and powerless has nonetheless managed to become sole master of the world and its peoples.”

:umberto:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Egypt says that they're getting good signals that the ceasefire might get extended:-

=========================================

Egypt: We received positive signals regarding the possibility of extending the truce in Gaza
Egypt said today that it had received positive signals from all parties regarding the possibility of extending the truce in Gaza for a day or two.

Egypt announced that it is holding intensive talks with all parties to reach an agreement on extending the truce for 4 days.

She explained that this may mean the release of more Israeli prisoners in Gaza, and Palestinian prisoners in Israeli prisons.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...?update=6064565

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023

Al-Saqr posted:

Egypt says that they're getting good signals that the ceasefire might get extended:-

=========================================

Egypt: We received positive signals regarding the possibility of extending the truce in Gaza
Egypt said today that it had received positive signals from all parties regarding the possibility of extending the truce in Gaza for a day or two.

Egypt announced that it is holding intensive talks with all parties to reach an agreement on extending the truce for 4 days.

She explained that this may mean the release of more Israeli prisoners in Gaza, and Palestinian prisoners in Israeli prisons.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...?update=6064565

This sort of noise must be because the israeli ground forces have massively eaten poo poo in Gaza. The israelis aren't going to do any of this in good faith though, their backs are against the wall between their own ineffective aggression and the fury of israeli civilians.

Jai Guru Dave
Jan 3, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 15 days!)

Egg Moron posted:

Even though there is a paper trail a mile long indicating that it is official Israeli policy to lie their rear end off about everything, I believe these women

What’s amazing is when even the propaganda makes them look incompetent. The aftermath of the kibbutz “rescue” looked like it was led by Bill Murray, John Candy and Harold Ramis to begin with. Which means that Hamas dotted every single IDF within a five mile radius that actually had been trained to run a tank. Further, either these Valkyrior were ordered into the tanks to mount a rescue, or came up with the plan themselves. Rather than wait for literally anyone, active or reserve, who actually knew how to drive one of those things.

This is the story they want out there? This is one-half court-martial, one half “Kick Me” sign.

bobtheconqueror
May 10, 2005

RedSky posted:

This sort of noise must be because the israeli ground forces have massively eaten poo poo in Gaza. The israelis aren't going to do any of this in good faith though, their backs are against the wall between their own ineffective aggression and the fury of israeli civilians.

My assumption is that they've agreed to this mostly because they didn't get the coup they wanted in Al Shifa and want to appease the hostage families in Israel, so that they can then turn around and go back to murdering Palestinians. If they don't have to worry about creating the impression they're trying to rescue hostages they can just blow up hospitals going forward.

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023
The plan is definitely to rearm insofar as possible and go back to mass murdering palestinians. Theres a timer ticking down for how long this can go on though, because even the fascists must understand that they can't ever hold Gaza.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Walla, the israeli news site that is owned by the Jerusalem Post, with shocking and breaking news that Hamas treated Israeli and other prisoners humanely and without abuse.

https://twitter.com/DrHamami/status/1728419464213893256?s=20

https://x.com/QudsNen/status/1728424116603215934?s=20

https://x.com/ShaykhSulaiman/status/1728421139381199272?s=20

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
BREAKING: REPORTS ISRAELI HOSTAGES WERE TREATED WELL BY HAMSS

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

Walla, the israeli news site that is owned by the Jerusalem Post, with shocking and breaking news that Hamas treated Israeli and other prisoners humanely and without abuse.

can't stop thinking about that one dude that said he cried with happiness that his daughter died instead of being taken by hamas

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
How Hamas cynically kind treatment of hostages makes them worse than Hitler, by Mordecai von Bruuge

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

How Hamas cynically kind treatment of hostages makes them worse than Hitler, by Mordecai von Bruuge

“Hamas truly doesn’t know that their actions are actually harmful to the Palestinians because of reasons I made up in bad faith since I don’t actually care about Palestinians. The Nazis committed actual evil, but were aware of it, which makes it better than the pretend atrocities that Hamas cynically didn’t commit.”

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

OctaMurk posted:

can't stop thinking about that one dude that said he cried with happiness that his daughter died instead of being taken by hamas

her teenage years are going to be a breeze, for her

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

I mean

People really did call the Yocheved testimony "Hamas' psychological warfare"

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

the perfidious muselman plot to be nice to their captives so we look like poo poo by comparison for keeping our captives' windows open in the cold, beating them, psychologically torturing them, stealing candy from babies to prevent celebrating their release, etc.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Israel cant help itself:-

=================

Al Jazeera correspondent: Israeli drones flew over Khan Yunis, south of Gaza

Al Jazeera's correspondent reported that Israeli drones flew at high altitudes for a short period in the airspace of the city of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip.

It is noteworthy that the terms of the truce agreement stipulate that Israeli aircraft will stop flying completely in the southern Gaza Strip, and that Israeli aircraft will stop flying for a period of 6 hours a day from 10 am to 4 pm in Gaza City and the north.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...?update=6064763

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

why is there a scottish guy appearing as a zionist military spokesghoul on cnn

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

That seems like a bad PR move to me because if I supported the IDF the obvious question to ask would be “why were two soldiers in a tank they had no training to operate?”

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

insane clown pussy posted:

why is there a scottish guy appearing as a zionist military spokesghoul on cnn

yeah its weird

it's almost like it's a European colony subjugated within living memory.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Just out of curiosity, how many girl tank drivers does Hamas employ

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Tom Tucker posted:

That seems like a bad PR move to me because if I supported the IDF the obvious question to ask would be “why were two soldiers in a tank they had no training to operate?”

that's not a problem anyone who has enough braincells to ask such a question wouldn't be supporting the idf in the first place

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

I started college in 2003, my opinion there was the boilerplate liberal "they should work out a piece deal but largely both parties are to blame" poo poo.

My opinions now are mostly a reaction to the horrible poo poo that Israel is constantly doing.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Calibanibal posted:

Just out of curiosity, how many girl tank drivers does Hamas employ

how many kangaroo wranglers

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/kaitlancollins/status/1728441334447386863?s=20

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

so how many ceasefires violations has israel had so far

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Elden Lord Godfrey posted:

seriously, the ottoman province of palestine was always a highly productive region, generating valuable trade goods and also being a conduit for trade between the mediterrean and indian ocean trade networks

saying that it was a desert wasteland beforehand is pure colonizer brained nonsense

That was true even in the Roman times. It's more of a modern thing that everything east of the Bosporus is Tatooine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Owlbear Camus posted:

yeah its weird

it's almost like it's a European colony subjugated within living memory.

i half expected him to start explaining why merkavas are like onions because both contain layers