Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Still nowhere close with keeping Drew

PWInsider posted:

With Drew McIntyre's heel turn and what looks to be a renewed push, we've been asked whether he and WWE have come to terms on a new deal, as his current contract expires right after Wrestlemania 40.

We are told that currently the two sides haven't entered into deep discussions about a new deal. WWE's stance has been that there is a lot of time to still negotiate.

We have heard of late that McIntyre has told those close to him that he is more than willing to let his current deal lapse if necessary and take a break for his family as they recently suffered the loss of his wife's sister. We are also told that McIntyre has long stated to those he's friends with that he'd like the chance to spend some extended time back in Scotland, as it's been many years since he's had the chance to have more than a quick visit with his family there as he lives full-time in the United States.

We are told that McIntyre is more than willing to let family come first over a new contract if there has to be a choice of one or the other, but with five or so months to go before the end of his current deal, there is still time to the two sides to work something out - and there's been no signs of any negative issues between WWE management and McIntyre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Wrong thread

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Dimebags Brain posted:

Umm buddy it’s the return of Randy Orton. You’re losing money by not turning in.

I wonder if he's gonna run in and RKO someone and pose there like every moment of his career for 20 years. How could I miss it!?

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Wrong thread.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1728591294954717563?t=qFH370U26yuDQ2boQN7VOA&s=19

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

She's gonna propose to Randy Orton, you guys! WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

👀👀👀👀

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1728590057471414663?t=CE82V9F38qmHSy3MDKF3VA&s=19

https://twitter.com/Fightful/status/1728590137351651811?t=5KBin1GEz8v-UkmSJVqjqg&s=19

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol ouch

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
lol why does Steph always look like an alien who's trying to learn how to smile for the first time

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

like an octopus falling out of a tree

i am irrationally angry at asuka and kairi having to bump off of that when nowhere near the impact. i hate the stand around waiting poo poo so much.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
makes me respect Kurt Angle even more for just sending it and fully expecting to hit nothing

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Critical posted:

like an octopus falling out of a tree

i am irrationally angry at asuka and kairi having to bump off of that when nowhere near the impact. i hate the stand around waiting poo poo so much.

Best womens wrestling in the world

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Tampa Bae posted:

makes me respect Kurt Angle even more for just sending it and fully expecting to hit nothing

kurt was absolutely insane and thats why hes one of the GOATs

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Nice but why they pinning

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

WHAT JUST HAPPENED????

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Tampa Bae posted:

Didn't Cody just send it vs Wardlow?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

wrong thread

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Lid posted:

Didn't Cody just send it vs Wardlow?
Wardlow was spotting for him, just didn't do a great job. There's been a couple where Angle does it and just hits nothing on purpose

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

I will die on the hill that WWE production is actually godawful despite everyone having to pretend it is the best. What the gently caress is that shot. Their camera work is terrible

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Their production quality is never the problem, it's their director who just keeps rolling his finger over all the different camera angles

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

You can see what WWE has done with Dom and while Beepie and Jade would think "oh man if they can do that with HIM i'm golden!"

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
HHH's insistence on Rhea's dominant heel title run is tanking that division. Just do the Becky match and get it over with and move on to something actually exciting.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

mooseinfants posted:

HHH's insistence on Rhea's dominant heel title run is tanking that division. Just do the Becky match and get it over with and move on to something actually exciting.

WWE isn't a fan of "moving on" unless absolutely necessary.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Ruining a surprise 5th member on Randy Ortom when you had gable Stevenson right there

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
did punk come back

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Last night, there was a high school basketball game where a group tossed a cheerleader and as she came down, her foot came down directly onto a kid’s head. Kid just collapsed with a major concussion.

That cheerleader is less to blame than Charlotte.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

Seams posted:

did punk come back

Yep lol

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
lmao the madmen did it

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
He's your problem now

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
bahahahahaha

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lol

lmfao even

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I can not believe that he went back to WWE. After everything they did to him. After everything he said about them. What a loving loser.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

if i was him i would also take the money

however,

cm cuck

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

HHH better watch out for falling monitors

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

WHAT
JUST
HAPPENED

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
cm punk crawling back to wwe after fumbling the bag in aew is possibly the funniest loving thing imaginable

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Endorph posted:

if i was him i would also take the money

however,

cm cuck

would you also get that haircut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Sure, WWE made him wrestle with MRSA and almost let him die, fired him on his wedding day, lied to him about giving him the Mania main event, and always went out of their way to directly gently caress him over but that's nothing compared to what the Bucks did and be catty