Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."

empty baggie posted:

Burr and DeRosa used to have a podcast, right? I remember liking what I heard. Never knew of any fallout between the two.

Yeah DeRosa didn't seem pissed, I think he just had the impression in the hat and pulled it out perfect. Tony was the bitchy one.

Also no phones were allowed but I know Mark Normand has some of it recorded because I saw him behind me filming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

John Romero posted:

im not loying

I was BLOCKED!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Thinking off the fitness challenge.

Bobo: I got off to a rough start.
Jimmy: From the womb.

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

I've been thinking about The Fugitive myself. The Bobo stuff but also Patrice, I think, roasting Opie for pronouncing it like Futurtive

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

When was the time Jimmy told Bobo to expose himself to his mom and say 'look at what you created' and he did it to the horror/amusement of the entire show? I just remembered that and can't help but laugh at how utterly wrong and insane that was.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

When was the time Jimmy told Bobo to expose himself to his mom and say 'look at what you created' and he did it to the horror/amusement of the entire show? I just remembered that and can't help but laugh at how utterly wrong and insane that was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZstujryGIuo&t=231s

"Are you not behaving? STOP!"

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

It's an eminence front
It's an eminence front, it's a put on
It's a put on, it's a put on, it's a put on

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Barreft posted:

It's an eminence front
It's an eminence front, it's a put on
It's a put on, it's a put on, it's a put on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HysykOPK4dU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

loving power bench

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Me love you, little carby!

beeker
Dec 17, 2006

meep meep!

Morter posted:

Me love you, little carby!

I’m goin’ blind, big carby!!

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Morter posted:

There's a line from Bobo that i keep thinking about but i'm too lazy to find.

It was one of the many times he was in studio and they were talking about some girl on twitter who he knows he's going to sleep with (he doesn't), despite it likely being a scam. I don't remember the exact context but the boys are teasing him and asking him why they think this person he hasn't seen IRL yet would even sleep with him, and he just yells out in desperation: "IT'S GOTTA HAPPEN!" I remember that line/delivery killing me.

I have a feeling it was the one with the "girl from Canada" that had an oddly English accent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGqe_h00gjc&t=2790s

Finally found it.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bva60m4nTUs&feature=youtu.be

This is the funniest R&F clip to me. "Did you sell any washboards today?!"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
*Patrice's oscillating most high pitched wheeze laugh for 25 straight seconds after observing the up down game*

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

PUT YOUR FUCKIN' TOWEL BACK ON!

I forgot that Bobo is dying laughing too. Wow, that's hilarious. Thanks.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Pontificating rear end posted:

Ol Billy Burr was really irritated by the Kill Tony shtick, and poo poo all over Tony Hinchecliff's face in front of his audience
so I'm not surprised

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks8sVeaCCW0

this guy made a whole breakdown on it

I think this breakdown was the most annoying thing i have ever seen on the internet.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

beep by grandpa posted:

I think this breakdown was the most annoying thing i have ever seen on the internet.

take me off your ignore list :smug:

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Thank you so much i'm dying.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

beep by grandpa posted:

Calling it annoying is fair enough, but I'm surprised this guy doesnt have a hundred videos with the same formula, because breaking down these fairly minor celebrity interactions into prolonged overanalyses is perfect youtube-bait. It's got 1.7 million drat views

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Words cannot describe what a disaster the pie was.
I'm almost done relistening to the first six months of Ron and Fez on XM. It's wild how early on so many great bits were.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Cookie?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

I don't know if it was a good bit but I listened to Kraftwerk's "Computer World" and all I could hear is "SEARCH SEARCH, HURRY UP AND SEARCH" in my head

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

All you need
is a penny
to strike it rich
on WAAALL street

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Disappointing Pie posted:

I'm almost done relistening to the first six months of Ron and Fez on XM. It's wild how early on so many great bits were.

my fav is the recurring bit where fez kept dreaming he was going to die on a certain date and they had his funeral for him before that date and then on the date billy staples came in instead of fez and they never mentioned fez at all

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

There warehouse many awesome bits, I can't believe my wife married me because I would breathlessly recount them at dinner some nights ugh

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Mister Maloonigans must be long dead

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

What kind of dog was it again?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

He was 41 years old.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Vichan posted:

What kind of dog was it again?

It’s a schnoodle.

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

TL posted:

It’s a schnoodle.

You’re lying.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

You’re lying.

I’m not lying!

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

probably died to injuries sustained when it was stepped on by a fleeing fugitive

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

probably died to injuries sustained when it was stepped on by a fleeing fugitive

N-nothing, nothing, I accidentally, the dog walked a little bit close to th...

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Vichan posted:

N-nothing, nothing, I accidentally, the dog walked a little bit close to th...

Probably the hardest laugh I ever got from O&A.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

It wasn't a big laugh spot but it tickles me when I think of Bobo as the fyuchitive fugitive saying "I'm sending a person, a person you very know is on the way."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sAuqLwpm7s&t=805s

beeker
Dec 17, 2006

meep meep!
happy to see that cokelogic's animation looks as terrible as i remember it (even for the time), but i'm still taking my time on the la la la la's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV6Qo0nER8o

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

It’s as good as Pixar!!

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

flu-colored suit, fa-la-la la-la
you're just unpleasant, fa-la-la la-la

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014