Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

He's right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Silly Burrito posted:

I'd take that trade in a heartbeat.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

lmao I'm kind of shocked by who's in the audience for this WWE presser thing

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

https://twitter.com/t_virus96/status/1728628270751535378?t=iQSK_gbj_rV_RRKcN-mP2g&s=19

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://x.com/TripleH/status/1728631658054836491?s=20

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Lmfao

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
The Seth Rollins stuff is probably a work but big lol if Triple H is pissing off all of his talent by bringing in a proven violent dude that everyone (including him) loving hates

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon

owns

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

wrestling is back

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Is Punk now the 4th AEW wrestler to go to the fed?
Cody
Jade
Beepie
Punk

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Digital Jedi posted:

Is Punk now the 4th AEW wrestler to go to the fed?
Cody
Jade
Beepie
Punk

that's a mount rushmore worthy ensemble if I've ever seen one

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Glad to have him back

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Look there's a lot of fun to be had about how AEW is dead or how Cody's momentum is going to be derailed or whatever but we must never lose focus on the central lesson of tonight, which is that CM Punk is a giant loser weiner. Also he needs money bad

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

JUNGLE BOY posted:

that's a mount rushmore worthy ensemble if I've ever seen one

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Now that CM Punk is bakc in The Fed, would you like to see CM PUNK go for the gold? What I am talking about is CM Punk eyeing Roman Reigns for the title. Where does Paul Heyman's allegiance fall to? Wouldn't ygou love to see CM PUNK win the belt? Wouldn't you like to see CM PUNK wear the gold WWE logo around his waist? "it's clobering time Roman Reigns!" -CM punk

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Punk googling how to suck blood money covered dick as we speak.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

xbilkis posted:

Look there's a lot of fun to be had about how AEW is dead or how Cody's momentum is going to be derailed or whatever but we must never lose focus on the central lesson of tonight, which is that CM Punk is a giant loser weiner. Also he needs money bad

not anymore he doesnt

poo poo
load
of
money

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I really, REALLY hope Punk comes in still doing the real world's champion thing

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

a.lo posted:

Now that CM Punk is bakc in The Fed, would you like to see CM PUNK go for the gold? What I am talking about is CM Punk eyeing Roman Reigns for the title. Where does Paul Heyman's allegiance fall to? Wouldn't ygou love to see CM PUNK win the belt? Wouldn't you like to see CM PUNK wear the gold WWE logo around his waist? "it's clobering time Roman Reigns!" -CM punk

Punk should beat Roman and then Cody should lose to Punk at Wrestlemania.

Whenever Punk is not on the screen, everyone should ask "Where's Punk?"

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

hahaha yesss. This sub is never funnier than when something involving Punk happens

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
cm punk is going to be on his best behavior because wwe has actual strong boys that can beat him up

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Lieutenant Centaur posted:

WWE's Twitter video of CM Punk's return has 1.3 million views in 15-minutes.

1.3 million.

Twitter views are fake.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

I feel bad for Orton. The big story coming out of this PPV was his return and now that means nothing. You can see in the video that he is sitting on a chair and waving at Punk in a sarcastic manner.

After Rollin’s recent comments on Punk being a cancer and how he never wants him back, I think he is not working on anyone.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

MotU posted:

not anymore he doesnt

poo poo
load
of
money

Realistic guess, how much is that shitload? 10 million/2 years?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
seth rollins will be singing punks praises next week he is a company man

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

MotU posted:

Correct, he is a spineless little bitch.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
"I don't have to like anyone I wrestle with. In the ring, it's all professional and outside the ring, you go your way and I go mine"
-Seth Rollins before wrestlemania. Probably.

All I know is that Cody getting pushed further down the ladder is still funny :lol:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

MotU posted:

Yeah let's not fool ourselves Rollins is in no way going to do anything cool

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I hope Seth is really pissed as hell at Punk and they make him drop his title to Punk since that's guaranteed to be an absolute clown show one way or another.

Punk going back to WWE always felt inevitable to me and now we're finally there, so it'll be interesting to see play out. At this point I feel like doing a Cody/Reigns/Punk/Rock main event at Mania is their best bet. Punk and Rock can do occasional fairly wild stuff and be big draws, Cody and Reigns can do the heavy lifting in the match, and Cody finally finishes his story and wins the title. It's not a perfect way to end an insanely long title reign since you don't have one guy beat the champ clean 1 on 1, but at this point they've missed too many good opportunities to do that so they may as well just have Reigns lose in a 4-way. Plus you make Punk happy to finally get his WM main event and Rock's love and appreciation for WWE means he's probably down for literally anything.

I'd be on board for any top tier WWE talent that's pissed about Punk joining heading to AEW as well, but I feel like WWE's quite content to force them to take heaps of money to sit at home and avoid that from happening.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Yeah let's not fool ourselves Rollins is in no way going to do anything cool

https://twitter.com/BillNeville87/status/1728624972959039685

held back by dime-store punk when trying to go after punk. he's too weak

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

wait there is already a story involving some sort of drama with punk and another wrestler? On day 0?!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
on the other hand, Rollins and J&J Security reunion???

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
https://x.com/Ryback/status/1728628060986216746?s=20

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

Realistic guess, how much is that shitload? 10 million/2 years?

the guy didnt have a ton of leverage.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

quote:

Drew McIntyre stormed out of the ring after the end of the Wargames match that closed #SurvivorSeries.

McIntyre stormed into the back, slammed his locker room door, threw on a Hoodie and immediately left the Allstate Arena.

It was obvious to everyone that McIntyre was angry, but no word yet as to why. It was such a loud and obvious situation that a lot of people witnessed it and it's become a subject of conversation over the last hour.

— PWinsider

LETS GO

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
I'll say this about Punk. He isn't boring, that's for sure.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Stall_19 posted:

I'll say this about Punk. He isn't boring, that's for sure.

wait for the bell to ring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

There's a lot of extremely funny things about this, starting with that Punk got fired in part for fighting a guy 30 years younger than him at the biggest wrestling show in history, but between Working The Boys and overshadowing the return of a guy who has been injured for, what, a year and a half, along with what this means for Cody, there's just a lot to laugh about here. lmfao