Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
But it comes with a free ice cream

That's good

The ice cream is also cursed

Oh so loving cursed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

i dont live to live homie

Wrestling is so loving funny.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Alaois posted:

so you haven't watched much Jay White before huh

Alaois posted:

I think Jay White has won literally every single G1 match he's ever won with a nutshot

STONE COLD 64 posted:

almost every g1 match of his had copious run-ins/nutshots/ref distractions/weapons.

:dafuq:

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
the vast majority of jay whites g1 wins are clean
if the match ends w/ a back and forth and jay wins by reversing his way into his finisher, then its a clean win. saying otherwise is like saying that som1 didnt win clean because they poked som1 in the eye 20 minutes before the end of the match, or had som1 in a ropebreak for too long and were lucky the ref didnt dq him cause hes a pussy
this is not the same as giving som1 a lowblow while the referee isnt watching so u can hit him with your finisher right after for the win
please do not mislead the fine folk of the aew thread over at the kayfabe octagon :thanks:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The Fed got Punk back. I’m officially done with Tiny Con’s amateur-hour televised e-Fed. It’s been a fun four or five years but it’s just embarrassing now.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The Fed got Punk back. I’m officially done with Tiny Con’s amateur-hour televised e-Fed. It’s been a fun four or five years but it’s just embarrassing now.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
now that Punk is back at WWE can we have Cody back? :(

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

What a doofus. He'd rather go to Saudi Arabia instead of therapy. At least WWE knew to just turn his mic off.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Fucker posted:

if the match ends w/ a back and forth and jay wins by reversing his way into his finisher, then its a clean win. saying otherwise is like saying that som1 didnt win clean because they poked som1 in the eye 20 minutes before the end of the match, or had som1 in a ropebreak for too long and were lucky the ref didnt dq him cause hes a pussy
this is not the same as giving som1 a lowblow while the referee isnt watching so u can hit him with your finisher right after for the win
please do not mislead the fine folk of the aew thread over at the kayfabe octagon :thanks:

Please do not let reality get in the way of comedy

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Come home Cody, it's safe now

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

smarxist posted:

now that Punk is back at WWE can we have Cody back? :(

Take him back for free now. Have a bonus Drew in 4-5 months

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

Pylons posted:

That's cool. Don't care though.

Pylons posted:

Shut the gently caress up, goddamn.
More hair trigger than Punk

Quid
Jul 19, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Also I don't know what everybody's talking about re: his hair, here's the video of his return, it seems fine?

https://i.imgur.com/6z8gdld.mp4

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

i dont live to live homie

Glad I can enjoy the thread without the Ghost of Phillip looming over.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Forget all the Punk poo poo - RJ's going to ask Copeland about Money Plane.

https://twitter.com/RJCity1/status/1728760886829933023

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

One of the best episodes yet. He promised to use the Rob Zombie song for an entrance one day.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I love Gravity’s dumb slow motion entrance gimmick and his goofy spacesuit

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

History Comes Inside! posted:

Generally Gravity's been really good but he was borderline dangerous last night, I was certain somebody was going to get hurt

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

History Comes Inside! posted:

If he put as much effort into his wrestling as his entrance…

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Fucker posted:

PSP needs more Fucker reports imo. keep the facts straight

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

lol, perfect

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If he put as much effort into his wrestling as his entrance…

Sometimes he does the slow motion gimmick in the match!

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1728775621936103900?s=20

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Brody as a single’s champ has legs. He could easily take a crack at a TNT reign once Christian is finished with it.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i hope they're not setting up Christian to lose the title to Edge, even if i liked Edge on last night's show

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

HoB coming out to Malakai’s original AEW theme is good as gently caress. Coolest intro in wrestling!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

HoB coming out to Malakai’s original AEW theme is good as gently caress. Coolest intro in wrestling!

For a moment, things felt right again.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

smarxist posted:

i hope they're not setting up Christian to lose the title to Edge, even if i liked Edge on last night's show

I would not enjoy that, especially since Copeland has twice remarked that he doesn't care about the belt

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah that amenra track goes hard

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Copeland getting DQ’d for murdering Cristian with a chair.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

This Hey! (EW) is loving hilarious, Copeland is matching RJ's energy perfectly.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Pylons posted:

One of the best episodes yet. He promised to use the Rob Zombie song for an entrance one day.

YEAH MY DURANGO

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'm gonna stop going to the Aew hell thread that place makes me depressed. I don't want Aew to die its literally the only wrestling I enjoy and have easy access to on a regular basis. I'm never gonna watch wwe because wwe doesn't put on shows I enjoy. If Aew dies I'm gonna be like those wcw fans that just stopped watching anything.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

KungFu Grip posted:

Also House of Black absolutely knew Punk was gonna be returning to WWE tonight lmao #AskQuestions

Conspiracy or not i definitely cracked up when malakai said that line and then had a big :thunk: when the news broke

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Shard posted:

I'm gonna stop going to the Aew hell thread that place makes me depressed. I don't want Aew to die its literally the only wrestling I enjoy and have easy access to on a regular basis. I'm never gonna watch wwe because wwe doesn't put on shows I enjoy. If Aew dies I'm gonna be like those wcw fans that just stopped watching anything.

Okay i don’t know why you’d have been in there in first place if you like aew, but good decision

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i've decided to stop touching the burners on the stove when they're turned on.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Shard posted:

This is how I feel

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I read most threads here. Other perspectives are good to get and I enjoy reading about things I don't watch. But that place seems to e making fun of the fan type that I am exclusively. I do t actually think they are literally making fun of me but that's how it makes me feel to read it so no thanks. I also dipped in there when the Mjf poo poo at the ppv was at its worst

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Alaois posted:

i've decided to stop touching the burners on the stove when they're turned on.

#brave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I can't decide if I like that the luchadors in AEW feel like the lucha squad back in WCW Nitro days (kinda in their own gang, a bit interchangeable, often used as enhancement) or not, it's cool that the LB's had a tag team run with the belts, but it feels like guys like Kommander won't ever get a push, even though he's loving amazing