Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Rhonne posted:

Did WWE also approve that hair?

Yes, because it looks hella white supremist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

having hair is racist now????

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Billion dollar company and that's what their stylist gave him.

:lol:

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Majinfoose posted:

Yes, because it looks hella white supremist

lmao what in the world

short hair is racist now, got it

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Looks fine

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The anti punk, anti wwe cope has reached new levels. Short hair derangement syndrome???

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

having a shaved head is racist as well!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Regardless of his lovely little temper tantrums because cm punk does not control the world, i just want to know how long it will be before he breaks something trying to do a basic move

Maybe he will try to do seths curbstomp and blow a quad, or shatter his foot again, because he got superpowers during his time away

Unfortunately they are mr. Glasss superpowers from unbreakable

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

according to shave vince himself had no idea they signed punk lol

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Critical posted:

according to shave vince himself had no idea they signed punk lol

Vince is running around backstage hollering for Alberto Del Rio to come out and cash in his briefcase NOW

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

cm punk returned to wwe with the just gently caress my poo poo up haircut and I dont know how to deal with it

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
My nephew wants a Brock Lesnar toy for christmas and I figured I'd go see if there's any on sale. Goddamn this didn't take long.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Bumper Stickup posted:

My nephew wants a Brock Lesnar toy for christmas and I figured I'd go see if there's any on sale. Goddamn this didn't take long.

lol that they used a decade old pic

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

The anti punk, anti wwe cope has reached new levels. Short hair derangement syndrome???

how short is your hair brit

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Chris James 2 posted:

LA Knight interrupts, takes the sunglasses off and says "welcome to the jungle, boy" and it's gonna be the only thing he thinks about for 3 years

lol

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The_Rob posted:

But like theres no way Roman is losing the title to punk, he kind of came in when it seems like they were building to other things. Like whats even the plan for him being there. Its literally we just want him because AEW fired him. Real TNA move from Hunter.

WWE has real soft advances for upcoming shows and with their TV caught in a holding pattern cause Roman doesn't want to work right now probably thinks Punk can help sell tickets /lead to fresh TV angles. And also stick it to AEW

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Bumper Stickup posted:

Not even that, it was up last night directly after the PPV.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

Honestly I hope it all goes fine and AEW drove him uniquely insane because that would be the funniest outcome.

I mean being in the wwe last time drove him so insane that he was out of wrestling for 7 and a half years

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Joey McChrist posted:

how short is your hair brit

I need a haircut tbh

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

wait till after the holiday honestly. nothings worse then a close haircut and the winter cold cutting through it

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

yea ok posted:

Wwe is unwatchable but I will keep up with it more until this blows up

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
The camera direction has improved drastically from dogshit to dogpiss, but it's still not good enough for human consumption, so

yea ok posted:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

I know how to feel about it: its really funny

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

I know how to feel about it: its really funny

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Theres a lot of batshit takes in this thread.

Theres tons of reasons to not like WWE at a corporate and leadership level, we dont need to make up poo poo like Punk is bad because his hair looks like white supremacist hair because you just sound like a crazy person.

WWE still sucks btw.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i just read the news dang WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! lol but seriously i aint watchin that fat old rear end wrestle

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
january 6th crossover show with jericho and punk incoming

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

There is no bigger yes man in the fed than Seth Rollins he will lay down for punk with a smile on his face regardless of how he personally feels about him

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
The question of whether the locker room hate Punk and want him gone is a work is moot, because if its a work now it wont be within six months. Every promo cut on him in AEW said this, and it was a work there until it wasnt too.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
cm punk is gonna be at a media scrum eating a muffin and he will grab a mic and say 'i love paul and roman' and do a little grin

NameHurtBrain
Jan 17, 2015
The thing that keeps surprising me about Punk is the talent that seems to viscerally hate him.

Like, Drew throwing a fit just makes me think... How? I'm not denying he doesn't have good reason, but the the last time the two were in the same company, Drew was a hopeless midcarder they tried to push now and then, and Punk was firmly in the Upper Midcard poking in the Main Event now and then. Where did they get such bad blood? Is Punk that much of an rear end in a top hat backstage alone?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'd guess if Drew is angry it's probably not about Punk himself, but I dunno. WWE hasn't really used him well at all after he won the title from Brock. Might just be a lot of factors. Or it could be Punk after all!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

kayfabe has returnd

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

NameHurtBrain posted:

The thing that keeps surprising me about Punk is the talent that seems to viscerally hate him.

Like, Drew throwing a fit just makes me think... How? I'm not denying he doesn't have good reason, but the the last time the two were in the same company, Drew was a hopeless midcarder they tried to push now and then, and Punk was firmly in the Upper Midcard poking in the Main Event now and then. Where did they get such bad blood? Is Punk that much of an rear end in a top hat backstage alone?

I very much doubt its anything personal, if it is real, which Im not convinced it is. Drew has been negotiating a new contract and has not been getting the numbers he wants. He has been a loyal company man through a pandemic and if he was actually mad last night, its probably because they have been lowballing him while obviously still throwing around big money for bringing in others.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

God, the Punk hair stuff was a joke. Not a good one.

This is the only correct take

yea ok posted:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Oh yeah Drew being mad about money makes a lot of sense. If they're not gonna pay him what he's worth while spending big money for others like Punk that would make a lot of sense to get upset about.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Drew also wanted to leave Smackdown because the Bloodline was monopolizing the top title and the show in general and probably watched his Wrestlemania win against Seth for the "I can't beat Roman!" Title slip through his fingers when Punk debuted.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Pylons posted:

Drew also wanted to leave Smackdown because the Bloodline was monopolizing the top title and the show in general and probably watched his Wrestlemania win against Seth for the "I can't beat Roman!" Title slip through his fingers when Punk debuted.

Now he's gonna have to deal with a Cody promo and a CM Punk promo every show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
time to send punk to NXT, rename him DN Folk and teach that kid to hardcam