Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

thinking about OC vs Omega Vs PAC and how good that match was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Barry Bluejeans posted:

that's six, professor

I've got a 7th just for you. don't make me use it......

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

bree woo

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Lamuella posted:

Kevin Kelly: "He just got hit by Knee Armstrong"

*dead air that lasts for nine and a half years*

Kevin Kelly: "so let's see now if..."

kevin kelly is not good enough to be on the aew commentary booth regularly, imo

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
KK's gotten a lot more tolerable since Schiavone joined the booth but I'd still be perfectly fine with him being dropped entirely

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Barry Bluejeans posted:

KK's gotten a lot more tolerable since Schiavone joined the booth but I'd still be perfectly fine with him being dropped entirely

I like when Schiavone lobs him softballs and kk just sits there in complete silence in response lmao

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

He’s the worst commentator they have by miles

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I like when Schiavone lobs him softballs and kk just sits there in complete silence in response lmao

It's genuinely such a bizarre thing, there's not even any stammering. It's like he's just being a brick wall while Nigel and Tony are crushing it by arguing about Christian or what-have-you.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
they need to do some more booth mixing

I wanna hear Taz and Nigel on the same show
I wanna hear Nigel with JR
I wanna hear Jericho with everyone, cuz Jericho rules in the booth

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Honestly any commentator combination I'm perfectly fine with and enjoy very much, as long as Kelly stays away.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Tony seemed a little off last night, which made Kevin more noticeable

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Suplex Liberace posted:

thinking about OC vs Omega Vs PAC and how good that match was

Kenny hitting PAC with every one of his belts was the type of inspired cheating I can get behind.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

I miss PAC :(

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

smarxist posted:

they need to do some more booth mixing

I wanna hear Taz and Nigel on the same show
I wanna hear Nigel with JR
I wanna hear Jericho with everyone, cuz Jericho rules in the booth

Bring my boy back with too tall Paul

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
PAC would've been perfect for the C2, hopefully he'll be healthy for Wembley at the very least

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

stab posted:

Hell yeah

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Barry Bluejeans posted:

PAC would've been perfect for the C2, hopefully he'll be healthy for Wembley at the very least

someone keeps dropping him right on his visa

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

stab posted:

They're still using the jaws of life to separate too tall Paul from an SUV

OceanCyclone
May 29, 2022

Mayor of Yambag City

Barry Bluejeans posted:

I miss that dude. Is he injured?

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
yes, though they've never disclosed exactly how/what he got hurt so we have no clue when to expect a return

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Barry Bluejeans posted:

yes, though they've never disclosed exactly how/what he got hurt so we have no clue when to expect a return

goblinitis :(

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

The Dark Order guys have been posting a logo of BTDO and all of them have been retweeted by the BTE account. So that's probably happening tomorrow.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
finishing up collision. I really am into the C2. the G1 was what hooked me with njpw and like, yeah this is a cool American pro rasslin version of that and im very much enjoying it and expect to be sports entertained for the next few weeks. aew is at its best to me when its just ripoff american njpw and it seems like they've been trending that way so im a happy gal

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Gavok posted:

The Dark Order guys have been posting a logo of BTDO and all of them have been retweeted by the BTE account. So that's probably happening tomorrow.

I hope so!

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Gavok posted:

lmao hell yeah

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

I love these, it's a good attempt at recreating that G1 post match interview energy.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Dimebags Brain posted:

Kenny hitting PAC with every one of his belts was the type of inspired cheating I can get behind.

God drat, that poo poo was so rad.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Trying to figure out my position on The Righteous after finishing up Collision.

Dutch is great. Change basically nothing about Dutch. Huge, freakish bursts of speed, bossman slam. Looks both slimy and crazy. B

Then Vincent. He isn't strong and doesn't really cheat so he's not cunning or dangerous. He mostly snaps. I perceive him as less of a threat than Serpentico. Frankly I feel like I could beat up Vincent. Also there was the time MJF shoved his head up Dutch's butt and he stayed there for like 20 seconds. F

Eh I think it's basically the same. But the match was good!

Eddie and Brody was also great. Felt like a slow episode overall that finished strong.

Mr. Meagles fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Nov 27, 2023

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
More good coverage for the C2 with Riccaboni
https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1728958066610024515

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
drat the tournament matches this week are sick

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Might actually get tickets for Wednesday. Swerve/White should be aces.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Dimebags Brain posted:

Might actually get tickets for Wednesday. Swerve/White should be aces.

Swerve/White is going to go to a draw due to horrific testicular damage done to both competitors.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Mr. Meagles posted:

. Also there was the time MJF shoved his head up Dutch's butt and he stayed there for like 20 seconds. F

Look SOMEONE had to take the L in a handicap match.....

Oh wait no one did and tony is kinda a dumb for basically making a situation where the only good to come out of the situation was getting two guys a payday that wouldnt have got it otherwise, honestly you should give the righteous some credit for not taking themselves serriously enough to be willing to get dunked on super hard for some amount of people to get a single chuckle in what was gonna be a throwaway match anyway.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Got the Wembley tickets! Doesn't seem to be a Meet and Greet event this time. If there is, I didn't see the option. That's a shame.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Alan_Shore posted:

Got the Wembley tickets! Doesn't seem to be a Meet and Greet event this time. If there is, I didn't see the option. That's a shame.

Got mine too. Now comes the slowly growing fear of "Have I picked bad seats?" that will last for the next 9 months.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
Didn’t get seats, prices were double (sometime near quadruple) what I got for this years event, for worse viewing options…

Bit of a shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

the presale seats i got last year sucked tbh, i'll see if anyone is arsed going next year but half of the people i was supposed to go with last time bailed