Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

2Fast2Nutricious
Oct 4, 2020

Ok, that's pretty sick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

A rare family photo while I worked on packing everything away for the winter. Managed to squeeze all five (though the Z125 barely counts, I could probably fit it under the bed) plus my car into my one car garage which I wasn't expecting to be able to do.

I really need to accelerate my timeline for a new garage so I can actually park everything in there and still be able to use it.

T Zero
Sep 26, 2005
When the enemy is in range, so are you
What a gorgeous family. Hope all the bikes have names.

Taking this as an excuse to post family portraits.

A salute to my departed thumper. The Cannondale is still with me:

Here are the new additions to my household this year. Wasn't able to color coordinate them unfortunately:

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

T Zero posted:

What a gorgeous family. Hope all the bikes have names.

Taking this as an excuse to post family portraits.

A salute to my departed thumper. The Cannondale is still with me:

Here are the new additions to my household this year. Wasn't able to color coordinate them unfortunately:

A Honda and a dork disc in one picture, pretty incredible

E: what is the green bike it's fucken rad

Slavvy fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Nov 27, 2023

T Zero
Sep 26, 2005
I am nothing if not a dork.

This is the green electric bike: https://superhumanbikes.com/products/babymaker-standard-and-pro-eu

It basically flattens all the hills in my neighborhood. I picked it up for $400 on craigslist almost new so I'm quite pleased with the overall bargain.

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

I took a picture like that once because I thought it was funny how tall bicycle wheels are in comparison.

Remy Marathe
Mar 15, 2007

_________===D ~ ~ _\____/

T Zero posted:

I am nothing if not a dork.

This is the green electric bike: https://superhumanbikes.com/products/babymaker-standard-and-pro-eu

It basically flattens all the hills in my neighborhood. I picked it up for $400 on craigslist almost new so I'm quite pleased with the overall bargain.
That rules, and "Babymaker" is one weird rear end name lol

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=baby%20maker

Ok

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Next time I'm working on a ktm I'll make sure to say that doing x task was a real babymaker

T Zero
Sep 26, 2005
What's really funny is that all the versions of the bike without "babymaker" printed on the frame are sold out. Seems like a perverse incentive to give your product a cringey name.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

The irony is after any significant time spent on that prostate punisher of a seat, you won't be making any babies without medical intervention.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
The battery on those bicycles are extremely hard to separate from the frame, and are not serviceable in any foreseeable way.

The complete bicycles are available on the Amazon shop directly from manufacturer, who is suspiciously not accepting returns.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
You can't disrupt the market by giving refunds

T Zero
Sep 26, 2005

Finger Prince posted:

The irony is after any significant time spent on that prostate punisher of a seat, you won't be making any babies without medical intervention.

First thing I did was take to a bike shop to get a replacement saddle. This was the response I got in the ebike thread:

Nitrox posted:

The battery on those bicycles are extremely hard to separate from the frame, and are not serviceable in any foreseeable way.

The complete bicycles are available on the Amazon shop directly from manufacturer, who is suspiciously not accepting returns.

Yeah, that's the tradeoff with having a hidden battery. To take it out, you have to remove the fork.
The rest of the components seem solid though. The bike mechanic at the shop was impressed with the quality of the frame.

If you're looking for similar stealth ebike, but less obnoxious and from more reputable company, someone in the ebike thread bought one of these: https://ride1up.com/product/roadster-v2/

Anyway, it's the holiday season. Let's see more family portraits.

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Evil Red Wings Owner Wario Lemieux Steals Stanley Cup

opengl posted:

A rare family photo while I worked on packing everything away for the winter. Managed to squeeze all five (though the Z125 barely counts, I could probably fit it under the bed) plus my car into my one car garage which I wasn't expecting to be able to do.

I really need to accelerate my timeline for a new garage so I can actually park everything in there and still be able to use it.

I've always loved the look of the 919

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

Yeah that's a good looking bike. Great collection as well.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

T Zero posted:

I just picked up that purple trek for a sweet around town cruiser, it needs a few things sorted out that I’ll get to eventually like the rear grip shifter exploded when I took the gross melted hand grip off - it’s a 3 speed for now. Tires and brake pads are new though so the things that matter for safety are good to do. Desperately need to ride my mountain bike, maybe tomorrow :sigh:

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Tiny animals under glass... Smaller than sand...

T Zero posted:

I'm looking at getting into ebikes/bicycles but already dump too much money into activities related to these two

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

Now that's what I call a geekMAN!

T Zero posted:

We have never taken a picture of all our bicycles because it would be too incriminating.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

The one headlight that isn't fixed to the forks is triggering me

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Just a racing cub replica in a random bakery shop entryway.

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

Now that's what I call a geekMAN!

Slavvy posted:

The one headlight that isn't fixed to the forks is triggering me

The Himalayan is my partner’s bike and it would probably make her happy to know that.

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Geekboy posted:

We have never taken a picture of all our bicycles because it would be too incriminating.

Looks like trying to take a picture of a group of kids and they’re all looking at something different.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer

This speedo is a mess. Mph label above the kmh label, but the kmh numbers above the mph ones? Mph numbers are yellow, but the mph label is not? Sad!

This bike deserves better.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Nidhg00670000 posted:

This speedo is a mess. Mph label above the kmh label, but the kmh numbers above the mph ones? Mph numbers are yellow, but the mph label is not? Sad!

This bike deserves better.

Full TFT with integrated GPS?

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Finger Prince posted:

Full TFT with integrated GPS?

Cup holder sized perfectly for a double espresso.

Invalido
Dec 28, 2005

BICHAELING
OSHA thread in GBS delivers bike content for crossposting yet again:

Slide Hammer
May 15, 2009

Just casually lowering a limb into a 1-grit belt sander.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

:aaaaa:

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
I'm all for people being able to suicide at will, just as long as they don't endanger anyone else.

Invalido
Dec 28, 2005

BICHAELING
https://i.imgur.com/JF3GmI8.mp4

is this not falling over an effect of those special harley kickstands?

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Yep

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Ghost rider rides again!!!

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Ghost rider is old and retired and just sits around ghost polishing his bagger, this is the result of a senior moment

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
A ktm as gently caress family photo.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Invalido posted:

https://i.imgur.com/JF3GmI8.mp4

is this not falling over an effect of those special harley kickstands?

Me, definitely passing my BRC with no issues and not failing the exam

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
It's like a jetski, just circles to come back to you so you can hop back on :allears:

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Invalido posted:

OSHA thread in GBS delivers bike content for crossposting yet again:

Well that's loving insane. I think a part of getting my knee pucks down for the first time was overcoming a psychological barrier to just lean out more, can't even imagine how in the zone you'd have to be to try it in shorts.

Mister Speaker fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Dec 11, 2023

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

First time I got my knee down was by accident in jeans, I did not enjoy the sensation and neither did my jeans. It was only a split second so gently caress doing that on purpose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

The last time I touched extremities down in a turn I broke my foot, and I wasnt even barefoot!!