Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

The Punk/Joe phone call but it's commentary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

super macho dude posted:

CM Punk resigning with WWE after his insane crybaby meltdown is an extremely funny & fitting outcome for the end of 2023. Will I start watching WWE again? Absolutely not, bit it's still fun to read about it :allears:

:emptyquote:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Dango Bango posted:

The Punk/Joe phone call

dang that meme is a palindrome now

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Love

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I can’t wait for Seth to bust out his old hardcore dance entrance again to show Punk what REAL punk is all about

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Ironic that Punk purchasing a home in LA didn’t give him access to the SoCal Cabal. You cannot buy your way in you have to be born into it.

what about Kenny?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Love this thread lmao

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Shard posted:

what about Kenny?

Reborn in the la dojo, it still counts

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
You know thinking about it. Even if Punk in wwe manages to not have a freak out or whatever. Wwe will never have a moment as cool as him coming out to the AFI theme song and having a brutal bloody match.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

:thurman:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

if punk was this fat then he would have been happy in AEW 😞

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Astro7x posted:

TK booked the United Center specifically for his debut. He has his first match back in Chicago. He wins the title within the first year he's there. He wins it back in Chicago in the main event of the biggest PPV of the year. He gets a whole show created just for him, which debuts in Chicago. The company is also in Chicago like 8 times a year for his home town welcome.

What more does the guy want?

Feuds with guys who don't want to deal with him.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I don't know which of the two threads this should go to, so it's going to both.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

"punk respects wwe" is the funniest poo poo lmfao what are you on

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

The_Rob posted:

You know thinking about it. Even if Punk in wwe manages to not have a freak out or whatever. Wwe will never have a moment as cool as him coming out to the AFI theme song and having a brutal bloody match.

Yeah, I wasn't even watching regularly at that time, just getting a PPV here and there, and I think that may be one of the coolest wrestling moments of all time. I about passed out on my couch in excitement.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

The_Rob posted:

Pssh, someone isn’t aware that the wwe is in the business of making MOMENTS

He will do a “this fire burns” entrance at some point

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

rotinaj posted:

Pssh, someone isn’t aware that the wwe is in the business of making MOMENTS

He will do a “this fire burns” entrance at some point

It would rule so much for WWE to act like this fire Burns is some kind of big deal.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

cm punk is the best wrestler in the world just based on the content created here

thank you mr phil

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

CM Henderson

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

The_Rob posted:

It would rule so much for WWE to act like this fire Burns is some kind of big deal.

they're gonna have him feud with the miz because John Morrison isn't in the company and he's gonna enter to This Fire Burns and-

-and I was going to end this post with a joke about Corey Graves quoting the WWECW theme song but I've just learned that he isn't even the Raw commentator anymore apparently?? Am I reading this right, it's Cole and Wade Barrett? Huh.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Alaois posted:

CM Henderson

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Digital Jedi posted:

Love this thread lmao

this is gonna be the third thread to be goldmined because of CM Punk

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

i didnt want to know this

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Is Roman on the shows currently? I feel like I haven't heard him mentioned in ages.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Shard posted:

this is gonna be the third thread to be goldmined because of CM Punk

goat

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Shard posted:

Is Roman on the shows currently? I feel like I haven't heard him mentioned in ages.

After the Saudi deal, he went back into exile within the phantom zone. He may reemerge at the Royal Rumble if we're lucky.

dodgeblan
Jul 20, 2019

Joey McChrist posted:

"punk respects wwe" is the funniest poo poo lmfao what are you on

respect, in this sense, is the respect you might have for a very powerful gun or a large imposing building

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Fish Of Doom posted:

After the Saudi deal, he went back into exile within the phantom zone. He may reemerge at the Royal Rumble if we're lucky.

Of course he will, Roman knows how important the traditional January Kevin Owens match is.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Dango Bango posted:

This is the real reason he's so upset about Colt sharing a bank account with his mom

Once Punk found out his mom shares a bank account with herself it was over for her.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

gangstalked by the california cabal

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

gangstalked by the california cabal

these chuck tingle books aren't as creative as they used to be

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Mons Hubris posted:

He’s been there two days and he’s already resigned? Typical…

CM Punk stealing Lio Rush's gimmick, sad

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

The_Rob posted:

you're right and aew fumbled many more cool moments like that smh

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://x.com/WWEonFOX/status/1729236894662500825?s=20

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Punk looks like he's waiting for the bus

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Where the gently caress is Lex

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Kairi looks like she's just really sad in that photo lineup.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Kinda leaving out whether or not the rock and cena are *still* there, but hey, who’s counting

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Sandman McMahon posted:

Punk looks like he's waiting for the bus

Must've got a pic on his way to All In

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

rotinaj posted:

Kinda leaving out whether or not the rock and cena are *still* there, but hey, who’s counting

It's about MOMENTS, not actual content