Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Spuckuk posted:

Booker is in fact him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Jarret Allen with the game winning clamp at the three point line.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.

Rick posted:

Jarret Allen with the game winning clamp at the three point line.

Darko's had a few nice plays out of timeouts but that one was extremely a dud.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

this box score says Wemby has 6 steals and 4 blocks :eyepop:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
mike malone is one ugly oval office

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

de curry GOAT posted:

this box score says Wemby has 6 steals and 4 blocks :eyepop:

Yeah he had that through three quarters, too.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

tristeham posted:

mike malone is one ugly oval office

It’s true. A great post.

He is the nuggets only real weakness.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

toggle posted:

It’s true. A great post.

He is the nuggets only real weakness.

I'd say their bench this season is a bigger weakness. Maybe only one of the young guys is showing anything and all the mostly reliable players from last season left in free agency to get bigger paychecks.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Kibner posted:

I'd say their bench this season is a bigger weakness. Maybe only one of the young guys is showing anything and all the mostly reliable players from last season left in free agency to get bigger paychecks.

Peyton's bigger. He's longer. He's more athletic. He guards better. He passes better. He doesn't have the experience, and he's not as good offensively yet, but we need defense more than we need offense on our team.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Aye Doc posted:

Peyton's bigger. He's longer. He's more athletic. He guards better. He passes better. He doesn't have the experience, and he's not as good offensively yet, but we need defense more than we need offense on our team.

So, yeah, that's the one young guy.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

this is one of the worst child choirs i ever heard singing the anthem

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

got strong in the middle and it fell off again at the back. nobody can hit a dang high note. it got so bad they cut off of it to show a wide shot of the god dang arena entrance lmao

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
This game about to be special

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Goddamn arena more full than the supersonics in a playoff game

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Metapod posted:

This game about to be special

gonna be the hottest regular season gdt posting in years

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

First pistons game

drat this spacing already looks bad

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

DominAyton is gonna go wild tonight folks, looking forward to 2, maybe 3 free throws

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Jordan Poole is making this a special game

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

First pistons game

drat this spacing already looks bad

the scary part is how much worse it was with Hayes in there instead of Ivey

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Just watching Poole he's so funny

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

tyus jones looks loving miserable out there

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
If you miss a shot after a between the legs pass you should have to sit on the bench.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
loving this start

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I can’t believe the wizards are this much worse than Detroit

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Washington please defend the paint lmao

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

"First Responders Obstacle Course" at halftime sounds so loving cursed

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

I can’t believe the wizards are this much worse than Detroit

the only player on the Pistons who brings even Kyle Kuzma levels of unseriousness is James Wiseman, and the Wizards got 2 of those mfers

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmao there's no way Poole thought that was working

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmfao

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

deni is the only true and righteous player on the wiz. please free him

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

is it just a case of getting more opportunity or is Ausar actually way better than Amen?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I want to punch Jordan Poole

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Aye Doc posted:

is it just a case of getting more opportunity or is Ausar actually way better than Amen?

Ausar was always seen as the less raw, more well-rounded prospect but not as good a scorer or athlete.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Am I having a stroke or are the game clock and the quarter clock uneven on what I believe is the Wizards' broadcast?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Is Monty going to Ayton Ivey?

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Haliburton feeling it so far.

Shots and dunks. Lets go.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Rick posted:

Am I having a stroke or are the game clock and the quarter clock uneven on what I believe is the Wizards' broadcast?

you may still be having a stroke but yeah they're uneven. this commentary is hell too

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Aye Doc posted:

you may still be having a stroke but yeah they're uneven. this commentary is hell too

Thank god.

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
The Lakers look inebriated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
These aren't real fire fighters