Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

The_Rob posted:

I mean I like QT but he was always a Cody hire and he Def ran his course imo.

I don’t know what he does backstage exactly don’t know if he’s run his course in all aspects but it would make sense if he and the Nightmare Factory become an official feeder for NXT/WWE.

I wonder if Arn or Dustin will head back that way down the road.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

:lol: what is this, all the friends of Punk?

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Way to make this look like a company of losers

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Cody told a story on Sammy vlog where he wanted to be The Guy backstage, running the show, at Dusty position, but QT was actually that guy

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I guess if the perspective is that they're replacing him with more traditional Office Guys it makes sense, I just knew him as someone who did a lot backstage and was a wrestling school connection, which is usually good to have.

I thought QTV in its latest iteration was fun. I hope they at least keep Johnny TV, Harley Cameron, and Aaron Solo around as a unit. I like them. Good goobers.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i 100% see QT going to the fed to be with Cody

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

I see you got an advance copy of the next iteration of this tweet:

https://twitter.com/WWEonFOX/status/1729236894662500825

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

maybe now they can do something with Nick Comoroto?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Cabbit posted:

:lmao: rehiring Nia is "cooking"

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Jimmy Jacobs next please.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Rhonne posted:

:lmao: rehiring Nia is "cooking"

It's burnt

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

They already had the perfect booking committee (Kenny, nick, matt, cody, Chris)

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Testekill posted:

Jimmy Jacobs next please.

sorry, this is Jimmy's coup attempt ala HHH in 2022. he's gaining more influence

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

RealityWarCriminal posted:

maybe now they can do something with Nick Comoroto?

I love Sweet Nicky

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

JUNGLE BOY posted:

sorry, this is Jimmy's coup attempt ala HHH in 2022. he's gaining more influence

Jimmy's gonna marry Tony? :allears:

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Writer Cath posted:

Jimmy's gonna marry Tony? :allears:

HHH in 2022? more like divorce

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

But anyways, with Marshall out of AEW I can easily see the Nightmare Factory being incorporated into the WWE system as a kind of feeder school where WWE gets first refusal rights on anyone that comes through.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cabbit posted:

i like randys little broken baby hand

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Sisal Two-Step posted:

not sure if it's a work but mjf tweeted and then deleted:

Christ, AEW can't catch a loving break

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

My immediate reaction to the QT stuff is that Cody was mad about the Punk rehire and leveraged it into a job for his buddy.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

His name is Anthony Khan. He's 41 years old, with a cute little-boy face and black, lifeless eyes. When those eyes look at you, you'd better start thinking the booking is good, because he'll make you put your money where your mouth is

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
So Joe is gonna win at World's end then and we're gonna be without MJF AND Adam Cole (baybay) for several months.

Plus WWE is dominating and AEWs ratings and attendance are down. This sucks.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

AEW isn't hot but it's attendance has picked up recently and WWE advances for future dates are down which is part of the reason they brought Punk in

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

#AEW is doing great

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

I don't see how that's a bad thing? I love me some AEW but even I'm excited to move on from MJF, doubly so for Adam Cole. The roster is deep as hell with talent, hoping we can get some more folks elevated

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

apparently S*ndra the seamstress followed C*dy back to the fed

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

On The Internet posted:

I don't see how that's a bad thing? I love me some AEW but even I'm excited to move on from MJF, doubly so for Adam Cole. The roster is deep as hell with talent, hoping we can get some more folks elevated

Agreed. Let's just pull the Mercedes Moné switch already, so AEW can feel a little warmer

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

His name is Anthony Khan. He's 41 years old, with a cute little-boy face and black, lifeless eyes. When those eyes look at you, you'd better start thinking the booking is good, because he'll make you put your money where your mouth is

Lmfao

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
It’s so funny that all it takes is for Twitter algorithm accounts to declare that AEW is cold and dying and everyone just believes it.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Majinfoose posted:

Agreed. Let's just pull the Mercedes Moné switch already, so AEW can feel a little warmer

Part of me wonders if that ship’s sailed. Maybe I’m just being negative.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

thank u qt

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I think QT wants to wrestle more but he's not getting much if any chance because *gestures to QT, gestures to locker room full of the best wrestlers on the planet*

I'm sure he can be replaced backstage and AEW will be just fine! This loving thread man: "Oh my god, did you hear? QT loving Marshall left AEW! It's over!" Absolute clown show in here

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

The_Rob posted:

It’s so funny that all it takes is for Twitter algorithm accounts to declare that AEW is cold and dying and everyone just believes it.

That's literally the first scene of The Thick of It. A minister is fired because the press says he's going to get fired and the party thinks it makes them look bad that one of their ministers keeps getting talked about in the press that he'll be fired. But he wasn't fired because of press pressure but his deeply seeded personal issues.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hey you know Samoa Joe?

He's really loving cool.

:hellyeah:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Alan_Shore posted:

I think QT wants to wrestle more but he's not getting much if any chance because *gestures to QT, gestures to locker room full of the best wrestlers on the planet*

I'm sure he can be replaced backstage and AEW will be just fine! This loving thread man: "Oh my god, did you hear? QT loving Marshall left AEW! It's over!" Absolute clown show in here

I'm kinda here

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
I thought it was baaaaaaaaad largely because AEW's been taking Ls all week and the reports were he was good backstage in 2020

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Once Dynamite happens the third will be happy again until Thursday then it'll go to poo poo again.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The_Rob posted:

Like the product is cold in places and has some issues so I get where it's coming from as I'm not as high on AEW as I have been in the past but also it's just had it's best business year ever and while I really don't like the MJF stuff it's nowhere near WCW/TNA company killing bad.

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
Oh now everyone appreciates QT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
That Bryan Danielson tweet though lol. Did other wrestlers post something similar? Hope it's not a company-wide memo to stand up for AEW.