Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I can't help but read this label in this cadence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRZ7VS7uJHI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
AI is pulling the old 'I can't be racist, I don't even see color' bit.

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

The explanation I saw was that they're trying to combat racism in AI by randomly (and invisibly) inserting "ethnically ambiguous" into submitted prompts, except AI is loving stupid so sometimes it just adds the words "ethnically ambiguous" to the picture somewhere.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

CuwiKhons posted:

The explanation I saw was that they're trying to combat racism in AI by randomly (and invisibly) inserting "ethnically ambiguous" into submitted prompts, except AI is loving stupid so sometimes it just adds the words "ethnically ambiguous" to the picture somewhere.

lol dumbass AI

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
That means they had to teach the ai to quantify all the ethnicities so that it could determine the ambiguity levels lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

SniperWoreConverse posted:

That means they had to teach the ai to quantify all the ethnicities so that it could determine the ambiguity levels lol

I trust tech to define this distinction btw

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Easily solution. Tell AI to give skin color of 100 random babies through a blender.

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

CuwiKhons posted:

Also probably doesn't hurt that every loving ad agency is putting every pitch in to 'just see what we get out of it'.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

CuwiKhons posted:

Yes the AI is stupid, but that would also be pro tier malicious compliance.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ethically ambiguous is what they were really going for.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I feel pretty ethnically ambiguous most days, I hear pot can help but it's not legal here.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/Pz5LCEZ.mp4

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

lmao you can also look at the cake that has multiple spoon chunks taken out of it and go nah this one’s a pass

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Why film her, the obvious thing to do is dunk her face in that sticky goo.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I loathe that person. Even if it's staged of she's sick or whatever.

I don't even eat cake.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I don't even eat cake.

try brioche.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

?

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Perfect opportunity for a German suplex

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
gotta get back into photoshop fridays

Noir89
Oct 9, 2012

I made a dumdum :(

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let_them_eat_cake

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

OK but the implication that I've never tried brioche was weird.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Seen in the AUG thread.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

3D Megadoodoo posted:

OK but the implication that I've never tried brioche was weird.

It's not, brioche just happens to be right on the dividing line between 'bread' and 'cake'.
there, now the joke is good and dead.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Let the festivities commence!

Mad Hamish posted:

Seen in the AUG thread.

I assume this is at Walmart, next to the Waffen SS merch.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

By popular demand posted:

It's not, brioche just happens to be right on the dividing line between 'bread' and 'cake'.
there, now the joke is good and dead.

The joke is finnished

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's worse than that. It's bread, Jim.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Do you smell burnt toast? :dead:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

when my partner and I were first dating she got a raise from her work before the holidays and was feeling good about it until she realized it was just preemptive for the minimum wage hike that kicked in in 2 months

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

My brief time at Starbucks was legitimately harder on my mind, body, and soul than working terminal inpatient cases and giving life-saving CPR as an aide. gently caress all their poo poo.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Aeroflot?

VV you mean: Скотч VV

PainterofCrap fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Nov 29, 2023

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
No it's duct tape

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/20HwvT0.mp4

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

OK that is loving bizarre and there isn't enough money in the world to persuade me to even practice/test for such abomination.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

PainterofCrap posted:

OK that is loving bizarre and there isn't enough money in the world to persuade me to even practice/test for such abomination.

They make 1500 an hour

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Milo and POTUS posted:

They make 1500 an hour

Don't forget tips.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Milo and POTUS posted:

They make 1500 an hour

Yeah, dong

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Milo and POTUS posted:

They make 1500 an hour

But the nightmare lives on in your head for a lifetime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Why is no one mentioning the clients? Two people who look like Bond villains.