Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

FlapYoJacks posted:

Literally the exact opposite of reality. They are so desperate to unfuck the PR nightmare.
https://twitter.com/idf/status/1729284638261100850

now i'm not a doctor man, but if you're denied lifesaving medication for almost two months straight then shouldn't you be kinda dead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

FlapYoJacks posted:

Literally the exact opposite of reality. They are so desperate to unfuck the PR nightmare.
https://twitter.com/idf/status/1729284638261100850

lol that he's looking down at his lines every 2 seconds

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Bastard Tetris posted:

Sounds like you’ll fit in fine

Thank you both and I'll shut my white rear end up from here on out.

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
It would be more surprising if Hamas somehow had access to her specific medication while under total siege

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
hey I wonder why Gaza didn't have any medical facilities that could have treated this person

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Mushika posted:

:justpost: its all good man, no need for snarky posts at yourself

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

There was a theory earlier in the thread that Hamas had their most well trained and dedicated soldiers taking care of the hostages. without the hostages, seems like the IDF is pretty hosed now with these soldiers now unleashed on the battlefield?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Mushika posted:

:justpost:

fatelvis
Mar 21, 2010

I said come in! posted:

There was a theory earlier in the thread that Hamas had their most well trained and dedicated soldiers taking care of the hostages. without the hostages, seems like the IDF is pretty hosed now with these soldiers now unleashed on the battlefield?

This seems kinda dumb

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

gradenko_2000 posted:

hey I wonder why Gaza didn't have any medical facilities that could have treated this person

Yeah it's crazy. Someone should build a public hospital there or something.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Votskomit posted:

For a while I thought cspam stood for communist-spam, and the idea of "cspam libs" still feels like a contradiction to me.

I think it’s because most of the other political chat areas on this forum are so insanely ghoulish it makes even a bog standard US liberal’s stomach turn

it probably doesn’t help that leftism is so ill defined it’s considered leftist to be anti genocide which tbh is really a humanitarian issue not a economic one but …. *gestures about wildly* here we are in the discourse lol

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I said come in! posted:

Probably not but what they have shown is that they have strict organisational discipline.

In other news
Israel is letting off impotent steam in the west bank, raiding, arresting and shooting Palestinians in the west bank.

Rigged Death Trap has issued a correction as of 10:05 on Nov 28, 2023

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

israel killed the guy whose job it was to reset the 'hours since ceasefire breached' counter

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Probably not but what they have shown is that they have strict organisational discipline.

In other news
Israel is letting off impotent steam in the west bank, raiding, arresting and shooting palestenians in the west bank.

It’s real hosed that the Gaza truce just turned into “welp time to shoot up the West Bank”

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy

Bastard Tetris posted:

It’s real hosed that the Gaza truce just turned into “welp time to shoot up the West Bank”

They've been doing that this whole time. Something like 200 killed since October 7th.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

The Voice of Labor posted:

baby hitler has found the hamas tunnel!

it's farfour's cousin, assalahif

the d belt is for death to israel

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Votskomit posted:

For a while I thought cspam stood for communist-spam, and the idea of "cspam libs" still feels like a contradiction to me.

There's certain threads that are just gbs outposts and sometimes they share a political opinion and things get funny

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
Al Saqr…or any other Arab speaking person
Can y’all translate this? Is it true?

(If so…) Why I oughta…

https://x.com/spritermonitor1/status/1729417010767892788?s=46

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Tom Guycot posted:

I won't argue that. He was also the same boomer during the height of the George Floyd protests that got me to do a double take when he was saying the white boomer "I don't understand the protesters just burning all those buildings in the community-" thing

But then followed up with:

"-when they should be out hunting down and shooting cops"

lol

crepeface posted:

buy him an account

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

every new atrocity committed by the West converts more and more people into tankies...you love to see it

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

Sancho Banana posted:

lol that he's looking down at his lines every 2 seconds

apropos of nothing, but I occasionally have to review video testimony of accidents from cops. state troopers love to put their stetson directly in front of the camera to hide that they read with their index finger.

Your Brain on Hugs
Aug 20, 2006
Want to thank Al-Saqr and Sancho and the other Arabic and Hebrew speakers for posting in this thread, there's so much information you never get if you only listen to English language media. Wild that most western anglos probably believe they're getting all sides of this conflict when they cant even understand the languages of the two sides. You can really see it in the difference between the messaging Israel puts out in English versus what it puts out in Hebrew.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Your Brain on Hugs posted:

Want to thank Al-Saqr and Sancho and the other Arabic and Hebrew speakers for posting in this thread, there's so much information you never get if you only listen to English language media. Wild that most western anglos probably believe they're getting all sides of this conflict when they cant even understand the languages of the two sides. You can really see it in the difference between the messaging Israel puts out in English versus what it puts out in Hebrew.

this is definitely a real strength of the thread, on top of the unstinting support (material, moral, and monetary) that every poster in it is giving to Hamas

Fizzil
Aug 24, 2005

There are five fucks at the edge of a cliff...

CheetoVonTito posted:

(If so…) Why I oughta…

He says the UAE is helping Israel bomb Gaza in the interview so the tweet isnt wrong. Edit: to be clear, he says that, but the tone is more that he suspects they (the uae) is providing support to israel.

This is my own opinion, but from reading how the US handles transfer of ammunition, and if stockpiles are low there is a distinct possibility they transferred some bombs to israel from the UAE via the US acting as an intermediary? i dont think its impossible, the UAE has been outright hostile towards any MB linked group. Hell they backstabbed saudi arabia in yemen because the saudis backed an MB group (look up how Aden was seized during the yemeni war around 2015-2019 etc)

Fizzil has issued a correction as of 10:54 on Nov 28, 2023

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Spergin Morlock posted:

perhaps 'destroy wells', which they were doing just days before al aqsa flood

Just leave well enough alone.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

DancingShade posted:

The patient lies on a wheeled gurney in trauma. The nurses and doctor share a knowing glance. This isn't a conversation that anyone wants to have but to save this man's life it simply has to be done.

The doctor gently wakes the patient to alertness with a pen flashlight and a squeeze.

"Sir? Can you hear me? I'm very sorry but we're going to have to cut your limited edition pre order call of duty mask off to save your life. We need to get a tube in."

"NNnnoooOOOoooooo" the injured soldier wails, sobbing.

Lol the mask was to hide his double chin

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

You can really see it in the difference between the messaging Israel puts out in English versus what it puts out in Hebrew.

I pointed this out and the Zionists in my social circle flipped the gently caress out and stopped talking to me lol

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

John Charity Spring posted:

this is definitely a real strength of the thread, on top of the unstinting support (material, moral, and monetary) that every poster in it is giving to Hamas

don't forget spiritual!

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

John Charity Spring posted:

also that the feeds are even slightly curated before being posted

you can easily follow all of these accounts and let google translate get you most of the way there, and you will have up to the second content 24/7!

but, it becomes practically impossible to not see dead children held by grieving parents loving everywhere

breaking your brain is not praxis

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

CheetoVonTito posted:

(If so…) Why I oughta…

his tone here isnt 'I have evidence' it's more 'we have confirmed information.'

But honestly it's not surprising at all, It's widely acknowledged that the Emirates, Bahrain and saudi elites are in a human centipede relationship with Israel so this doesnt come as a shock to me. at no point did any of these three countries take any real steps to downgrade their relationship with israel so they absolutely have palestinian blood on their hands.

They absolutely needed Israel to defeat hamas so they can finally be done with the palestinians and achieve the big thing of saudi-israel normalization.

Thankfully, their absolute worst case scenario happened, not only has israel been decisively defeated on the battlefield, the palestinian cause won a strategic political victory and all hopes for further normalization has been destroyed, the only thing keeping the governments from shredding their treaties is because they are single-person dictatorships run by insane stupid rabid animals. in terms of people and saudi people especially there's no way they will accept israeli normalization for the forseeable future.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Fizzil posted:

He says the UAE is helping Israel bomb Gaza in the interview so the tweet isnt wrong. Edit: to be clear, he says that, but the tone is more that he suspects they (the uae) is providing support to israel.

This is my own opinion, but from reading how the US handles transfer of ammunition, and if stockpiles are low there is a distinct possibility they transferred some bombs to israel from the UAE via the US acting as an intermediary? i dont think its impossible, the UAE has been outright hostile towards any MB linked group. Hell they backstabbed saudi arabia in yemen because the saudis backed an MB group (look up how Aden was seized during the yemeni war around 2015-2019 etc)

He says, when asked to elaborate on outside parties participating in the attacl on gaza
"...There is confirmed information on the UAEs participation in the attack on gaza, unfortunately"

However he does not go on to say how they materially supported israeli military efforts, but more in a general sense, talking about repression of public displays of support for palestinians, the UAE/Saudi influencer spheres being shills for Israel, and that the gulf states have a lower tolerance for an Israeli defeat than the Israelis themselves, since that would precipitate into a fall of their regimes.

Rigged Death Trap has issued a correction as of 11:11 on Nov 28, 2023

Fizzil
Aug 24, 2005

There are five fucks at the edge of a cliff...

Thanks to you two above my post, i have trouble articulating things well, really appreciate it!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

the military heads and analysts on arabic twitter and aljazeera say that if the war stops now the most optimistic area of presence (not control of secure since Hamas works underground)that the israeli army achieved in a month of ground fighting is no more than 20% at the most optimistic for the israelis.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

the saudi public fund campain to raise funds for gaza raised 135 Million Dollars for gaza, with 1 million people giving funds.

maybe we're not such useless vapid people after all :unsmith:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mushika posted:

I want to preface this post with the fact that I don't really know the culture of C-Spam. It's a thing that I'm learning, but it's a thing that I think I've been missing out on in my blargh ish years on this poo poo rear end dead place that I find myself returning to.

I spent more than ten years studying medieval Jewish German literature. A lot of Maimonides. I have a shelf of hymn books in Yiddish, German, and Polish. I have a section of manuscripts that are specifically of womens' hymns from the 1700's. It's beautiful literature. It's centuries of good stuff. But that's not what Zionism is.

What I'm trying to say is gently caress Herzl.

From the river to the sea.

Death to the state of Israel.

Most of all, gently caress the imperialist nations of the global West.

one of us

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

his tone here isnt 'I have evidence' it's more 'we have confirmed information.'

But honestly it's not surprising at all, It's widely acknowledged that the Emirates, Bahrain and saudi elites are in a human centipede relationship with Israel so this doesnt come as a shock to me. at no point did any of these three countries take any real steps to downgrade their relationship with israel so they absolutely have palestinian blood on their hands.

They absolutely needed Israel to defeat hamas so they can finally be done with the palestinians and achieve the big thing of saudi-israel normalization.

Thankfully, their absolute worst case scenario happened, not only has israel been decisively defeated on the battlefield, the palestinian cause won a strategic political victory and all hopes for further normalization has been destroyed, the only thing keeping the governments from shredding their treaties is because they are single-person dictatorships run by insane stupid rabid animals. in terms of people and saudi people especially there's no way they will accept israeli normalization for the forseeable future.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022

I said come in! posted:

Not their best soldiers, rather the most politically reliable. You don't need battlefield prowess to be a prison guard (just look at the IDF!). Rather, you want politically reliable guards who are willing and able to act with their strategic interest in play: keep their hostages alive and in good condition.

Unlike how Israel has been treating Palestinian prisoners, with summary executions and beatings and abuse.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Israel not only failed at their "final solution" to Gaza they managed to gently caress up by going mask off in front of a global audience and still not manage to accomplish their material goals. owned.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

It's even worse in Europe somehow. Israel puts out enough bangers on their own English language channels, but in German everything gets filtered trough journos that blunt all the insanity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Picardy Beet
Feb 7, 2006

Singing in the summer.

genericnick posted:

It's even worse in Europe somehow. Israel puts out enough bangers on their own English language channels, but in German everything gets filtered trough journos that blunt all the insanity.

France isn't better in this aspect. The only openly harsh but deserved criticism towards Israel I heard on TV was from Michel Yakovleff, a general who had responsiblities within NATO and SHAPE

For French speakers, one recent episode of Rhinoceros talked about the complete failure of french media (*)to be balanced about Israel Palestine conflict
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12u4Y2ijRi8

(*) I have to make an exception for Liberation,