Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Ninja Turtle?
Leonardo
Donatello
Michelangelo
Raphael
View Results

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Gonna need the Chargers to sack Zack Wilson like 15 times tonight and pitch a shutout to avoid wasting a 19-point week by my kicker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Jets punter starts the game at -7.2 points after that LAC return TD!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

pmchem posted:

Jets punter starts the game at -7.2 points after that LAC return TD!

goddammit

the punter giveth, the punter taketh away

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

ShakeZula posted:

Gonna need the Chargers to sack Zack Wilson like 15 times tonight and pitch a shutout to avoid wasting a 19-point week by my kicker

Lol for the record I did not actually believe this was a realistic possibility

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

e: Also, The gently caress? ^^^

Oh wow, I am first in the division now. And the only team with a winning record :smug:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

darkwolf220 posted:

e: Also, The gently caress? ^^^

Oh wow, I am first in the division now. And the only team with a winning record :smug:

We’re basically the NFC South.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

19 points off my kicker and 44.5 off my defense, this is how championships are won

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

drat, I needed Breece to score me another 30 to steal a win in my bye week hell week

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

ShakeZula posted:

19 points off my kicker and 44.5 off my defense, this is how championships are won

44.5??? That’s got to be a record. But hell the Browns had 37 and Colts 32.8, so maybe not.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

ShakeZula posted:

Let me tell you how Not Mad I am

gently caress

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Pretty sure the Patriots got in the 50s a few years back.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

All I know is Justin Fields should take all the time he needs to get better and that should mean not playing this Thursday.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

TE WRs QBs for sale

I’d like to trade Taysom Hill, Chris Olave, Gabe Davis, Courtland Sutton, Heinecke, or Carson Wentz (new Rams QB1, Stafford ain’t gonna be healthy) for the best RB one of those guys will get me.

If anyone can trade a RB please send offers to the cylon

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Well hell, thank you Donta Foreman, I definitely didn’t expect 16.2 points but I will happily accept them.

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

you talkin' to me Sheriff?

oh... I thought you was talkin' to me.

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS
will this be one of the very few weeks I don't get absolutely wailed on by my opponent? Time will tell. I vote... no.

In an endless time loop of pain. Seeing some of your PF/PA combos makes me weep.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Well hell, thank you Donta Foreman, I definitely didn’t expect 16.2 points but I will happily accept them.

No Tua this week, sad. But it would be pretty embarrassing to have Derek Carr drop 30 points on you.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

darkwolf220 posted:

No Tua this week, sad. But it would be pretty embarrassing to have Derek Carr drop 30 points on you.

Hell no because that means the Saints probably had a great day.

Real team over fantasy always. 😁

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
drat you for making Derek Carr part of your taunt :argh:

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS

EconDad posted:

will this be one of the very few weeks I don't get absolutely wailed on by my opponent? Time will tell. I vote... no.

In an endless time loop of pain. Seeing some of your PF/PA combos makes me weep.

The endless time loop of misery continues oh yeeeeeeeee

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Darkwolf, I think you angered the fantasy gods today.

Still a 5% chance.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Darkwolf, I think you angered the fantasy gods today.

Still a 5% chance.

Look, all Shakir needs is 58 points. Is that too much to ask from a 3rd string WR? Not if he is worth his salary :colbert:

But seriously, I had this game marked as a loss from the get go. Nice to see another solid week from Keaton Mitchell. Looking forward to putting him in and him promptly going back to 0 ppg

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I can't believe I won this week with Mostert and Mahomes on bye. Lol. Lmao.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

I wanted no part of hopping right back on the Justin Fields rollercoaster, but dammit Kenny Pickett is really forcing my hand

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

ShakeZula posted:

I wanted no part of hopping right back on the Justin Fields rollercoaster, but dammit Kenny Pickett is really forcing my hand

Rollercoasters go up and down and up and down. Kenny Pickett is a chair.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Quiet Feet posted:

Yeah turns out not drafting WRs is bad for a team! I dont know what I was thinking. I should have gone with my gut and started Kyler.

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS

Quiet Feet posted:

that's Colonel Must-Start... you've brought shame on to his name by not starting him on his bye.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Is it good that Noah Brown who I could pick up in FA coming into this week in a 20 team league outscored all of my flex-eligible players combined (pending Latavius Murray doing something)

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

Football man, the guy with the football plan

I think RATED R forgot to set their lineup this week and still beat me

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Ballers keep ballin. Baker is leading me to the promised land.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I will once again be losing because I played the wrong player. I need to play more Best Ball.

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS
Need a daily Garrett Wilson shaped gummy, to take the pain away from having Garrett Wilson.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Went from squeaking out a 1-point win to losing by 2 because of the throwaway final hook and ladder nonsense on MNF. That stings.

Also Justin Fields is trash.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Need to look at the standings but I'm pretty sure I'm eliminated from the playoffs. Again. :sigh:

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Need to look at the standings but I'm pretty sure I'm eliminated from the playoffs. Again. :sigh:

Hey, I am pretty close if not eliminated as well. But that is ok, we have been around this league so long we can take pride in past wins long ago. Like the Browns.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Well, no one has officially clinched yet, but if you’re 8-4 or 7-5, you’re looking good. Problem is that there are five 7-5 teams in the AFC and four 7-5 teams in the NFC. There are a ton of 7-5 teams playing each other in the last week, so most of you should control your destiny.

The rest of you, keep your fingers crossed for a two week losing streak by the teams above.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

A couple weeks ago I had been posting about being open to trades and a few people PM'd me, but I never got a chance to respond: I have not been paying much attention to fantasy because my wife's pregnancy had some issues towards the end (baby was breach, for those familiar, and baby girl is apparently stubborn like her mother and refused to flip). Baby was born last week; both her and momma are healthy thankfully but the wife is recovering from the c-section and our toddler has RSV which could kill the baby if we're not careful so I'm still not able to respond to PMs or negotiate trades right now.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

A couple weeks ago I had been posting about being open to trades and a few people PM'd me, but I never got a chance to respond: I have not been paying much attention to fantasy because my wife's pregnancy had some issues towards the end (baby was breach, for those familiar, and baby girl is apparently stubborn like her mother and refused to flip). Baby was born last week; both her and momma are healthy thankfully but the wife is recovering from the c-section and our toddler has RSV which could kill the baby if we're not careful so I'm still not able to respond to PMs or negotiate trades right now.

Dude, I’m glad your baby and your wife are fine and congratulations! Take care of them and your toddler, but don’t worry about this league. We’ll be here when things calm down for you.

In about ehhhhhh six years or so when kindergarten starts. :)

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS
Yes, just a short 4,000 years until kindergarten takes some of the edge off.

Hope everything goes okay here for you AAAAAAA!

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Love to check the scores at halftime of the Thursday night game and already be down 43 points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Sorry you've had to go through that but glad to hear your baby and wife are alright!