Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Major Kong riding the bomb, but it’s also a hoagie that he takes a big bite of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgtrKLCDbPc

I've seen this guy skate in person and he's really good but lol.

Bonus points for skitchin' though :c00l:

I'm the lady at the end

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

Karate Bastard posted:

I'm the lady at the end

In case anyone wanted the song from this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9LhFN3H20M

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Never turn on the audio for that video
Dog one

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
The dog did infinitely better than I thought it would

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
https://i.imgur.com/tk1WI6n.mp4

E: Absolutely yes audio

spacebard
Jan 1, 2007

Football~

I don't get it. Why don't they just raise the bridge or lower the road?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

h3r0n posted:

:tipshat:

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

spacebard posted:

I don't get it. Why don't they just raise the bridge or lower the road?
Why don't they just slow down or stop and go around?

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

Is that thing just invisible from the other side? There's no last second realization or frantic braking or anything, just full speed ahead.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

Is that thing just invisible from the other side? There's no last second realization or frantic braking or anything, just full speed ahead.

Road bikers are oblivious, to busy trying to peak power.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Lmao the last guy. He felt that one.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

the second clip, you can hear him grab the brakes like a split second before he hits it so i'm guessing the color of it is similar enough to the pavement that it's hard to see

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."
Just noticed the growing dirt path around the post as the video progresses. lol

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Why theres even a barrier there? Seems to be a public street

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Elias_Maluco posted:

it looks like a walking path not a street so that barrier is most likely to stop a car trying to go down it unless it's like a maintenance truck

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Elias_Maluco posted:

If you look, the path all the bike riders come from actually curves off to the left (right from the camera's perspective), I don't think it is a public road, hence the barrier.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

h3r0n posted:

If you get the timing right then the audio from these two goes very well together.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Air Skwirl posted:

If you look, the path all the bike riders come from actually curves off to the left (right from the camera's perspective), I don't think it is a public road, hence the barrier.

Not necessarily, a blocked pathway could be public but it might connect to a car road and powers that be don't want unauthorized cars to use that route. OTOH there's a footpath on grass that can be seen better in the last clip, which indicates that people do bypass it regularly enough but it's intended to block all access, otherwise there would be enough gap for light traffic.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12762757/Metal-gate-leading-allotments-hurdle-far-cyclists-fallen-three-times-eight-months.html

Not exactly detail heavy but the tldr is its usually open and "sometimes" gets locked

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

This is the worst part of my commute

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I know that when people are injuring themselves on my property, my go to is to set up a camera, not prevent injury by making the barrier easier to see or anything.

e: thanks MEME_TRAIN_YT

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

credburn posted:

I know that when people are injuring themselves on my property, my go to is to set up a camera, not prevent injury by making the barrier easier to see or anything.

It might not be their property though. They have set the camera to watch their car lot, the gate just is right behind the fence.

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

Ommin posted:

Just noticed the growing dirt path around the post as the video progresses. lol

Oh yeah, that makes sense.

These bikers are doing this route twice a day, every day, basically on autopilot. So the grey camouflaged barrier that didn't use to be there really fucks them up.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

I don't think so. It's different times of year, in the last one it's autumn and the path is clearly visible because vegetation has wilted.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Also, according to the daily mail headline (they don't like my ad blocker and I don't care enough about the daily mail to disable it for them) it's three bikers in 8 months, after the second one I might have put it on myself to buy some reflective tape and put it on the barrier, even though it's not my property, but it would probably be one of those things where I think about doing it, but never actually do it.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

quote:

It is unknown who was responsible for legitimately opening and shutting the gate.

lol

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Oi you got a gate openin license?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Bike riders looking for every possible excuse about how its someone else fault that they careened into a solid wall like it would work like a Wile E Coyote tunnel

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

das hipster posted:

40% and the other 60% are liars

https://i.imgur.com/erR96dB.mp4
Not sure if this was posted before from this angle. Dude walked away, just needed a couple stiches

that first angle kills me lol

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Crazypoops posted:

tried to kill him too

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Mr. Crow posted:

Road bikers are oblivious, to busy trying to peak power.

Trying to KOM

das hipster
Mar 7, 2005

Crazypoops posted:

He must be an angel because he fell from heaven.

https://i.imgur.com/fGxxGdc.mp4

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I like everybody that just heads back into the portapotty, quietly accepting that it may well be the entirety of their world from now on

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Jfl gags were so good

das hipster
Mar 7, 2005

Captain Hygiene posted:

I like everybody that just heads back into the portapotty, quietly accepting that it may well be the entirety of their world from now on

The only winning move

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
I see a portapotty in the Schad thread and immediately expect the Jackass crew to be involved.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Hihohe posted:

Bike riders looking for every possible excuse about how its someone else fault that they careened into a solid wall like it would work like a Wile E Coyote tunnel

some gas guzzler driving maniac closed the gate

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Captain Hygiene posted:

I would pull out a "So I guess you're all wondering why I wanted to meet with you here. I've just broken the Guinness World Record for the longest turd and need you to verify"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
Anyone remember -- I saw it on somethingawful in early 00s -- there was like, a lady who did that in a bowling alley, like the longest turd...

a goon made a gif of it