Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Grassy Knowles posted:

If he's a computer jeff built no wonder he's so hosed

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Grassy Knowles posted:

lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

It happened when smarxist and her were arguing.

Just pointing out that smarxist repeatedly gets probed for lusting after people's deaths and telling them to kill themselves, even eating a ban over it once. He genuinely does not consider murder or suicide to be off-limits, only stopping at actual threats due to the agency in making a threat a matter of clear culpability that he would not be able to dodge. Meanwhile, his intelligence has been called into question enough times that he legitimately considers the r-word a deadlier insult than death. And because it is considered an ableist slur he attempts to equivocate that with death threats like a cudgel without any self-awareness or thought to how that might make him appear to anybody not within the insular posting bubble CSPAM allows.

smarxist receives punishments but they are relatively light and he continues, as ever, on this site as abusively as he always has. Even being made IK as a joke.

Incidentally, Moola from the blizzlols thread stopped posting on SA not because of any trolling of that thread by anyone here, but rather by his own account because he pm'ed Jeffrey about CSPAM's support of Russia during the invasion of Ukraine and was told, in reply, that Jeffrey self-identifies as a tankie and had no intention of doing anything he considered drastic to CSPAM, as the forum is effectively under his protection.

In spite of this, there is still a perception among some CSPAM posters that Jeffrey has it out for them, presumably because they still get probated whenever they cross a line and would rather they weren't.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Grassy Knowles posted:

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the admin of this forum is a smarxist fan

leave this website. get out now

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Just want to say that wojaks are a top tier meme. The rage faces of the future.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Runa posted:

Just pointing out that smarxist repeatedly gets probed for lusting after people's deaths and telling them to kill themselves, even eating a ban over it once. He genuinely does not consider murder or suicide to be off-limits, only stopping at actual threats due to the agency in making a threat a matter of clear culpability that he would not be able to dodge. Meanwhile, his intelligence has been called into question enough times that he legitimately considers the r-word a deadlier insult than death. And because it is considered an ableist slur he attempts to equivocate that with death threats like a cudgel without any self-awareness or thought to how that might make him appear to anybody not within the insular posting bubble CSPAM allows.

smarxist receives punishments but they are relatively light and he continues, as ever, on this site as abusively as he always has. Even being made IK as a joke.

Incidentally, Moola from the blizzlols thread stopped posting on SA not because of any trolling of that thread by anyone here, but rather by his own account because he pm'ed Jeffrey about CSPAM's support of Russia during the invasion of Ukraine and was told, in reply, that Jeffrey self-identifies as a tankie and had no intention of doing anything he considered drastic to CSPAM, as the forum is effectively under his protection.

In spite of this, there is still a perception among some CSPAM posters that Jeffrey has it out for them, presumably because they still get probated whenever they cross a line and would rather they weren't.

That's nice, but I've a 45 minute fortnige lore video to watch.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Runa posted:

lol jeff ftw

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the admin of this forum is a smarxist fan

leave this website. get out now

lmao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Runa posted:

like i will be honest i think this being said to ohtori akio would get anyone else banned

quote:

:gb2adtrw: you loving suck

[...]

bunch of late 30's bricks in sailor uniforms thinking they finally became anime lol

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

quote:

brick is a slang term for trans women who don't pass

oh well, forum pets gotta post, can't take any action on that

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

thats pretty loving transphobic!

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

like i will be honest i think this being said to ohtori akio would get anyone else banned

jesus christ

I can't even joke about that,

Joey McChrist posted:

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
christ, what an rear end in a top hat

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ALzZxWmkhs

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Runa posted:

jesus christ

I can't even joke about that,

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

TheSwizzler posted:

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Joey McChrist posted:

what runa said about smarxist being protected is spot on

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

What the gently caress

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
lol supremely cool thanks jeffrey

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
in all fairness i didn't report that and probably should have

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
the only report ive ever put through or at least the only one i remember was for one of dare's alts

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Im a good girl and make sure to do all my reports for the day before the system says im done

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

TheSwizzler posted:

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Grassy Knowles posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Wtf

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
jeffrey is in no way a tankie

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
but i support him for making moola stop posting

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

hot drat

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

smarxist is a piece of poo poo but he has dipolomatic immunity

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
it rules that some posters just operate on a different set of rules where they can do things and get away with it but anyone else posting something not even half as bad is destroyed

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

the only report ive ever put through or at least the only one i remember was for one of dare's alts

think ive put through two and they were both for seraph alts. some rereg guy at least maybe not seraph

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
we need a good mod that doesn't play by the rules with a devil-may-care attitude

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it rules that some posters just operate on a different set of rules where they can do things and get away with it but anyone else posting something not even half as bad is destroyed

This is why whenever someone asks for an official update to the rules just makes me lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I think I've put in a few alerts for people melting down in extremely unfun ways where they should not be on the Something Awful Forums. Some mod can probably own me for when I reported someone for trolling in the Nintendo Switch thread or something

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

Runa posted:

hosed up.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

sometimes you just buy a website because you love to see the posts of a politics freak with a gooey, lesion-riddled brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

jeffrey is in no way a tankie

He is a compie.