Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Fungah! posted:

you know what? this is good music dude, and i can't believe you dummies dont want to hear it. no derich i dont care that their kids are gonna love it!

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I can't believe this, I'm not going to exist any more. All because my wi- my mom wants to have sex with me. It's so stupid.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

I can't believe this, I'm not going to exist any more. All because my wi- my mom wants to have sex with me. It's so stupid.

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

"Grays Sports Almanyac? The fucks this?" snrrt. *sells it*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kongming posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Kongming posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Kongming posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Kongming posted:

Lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Under the sea-style dance

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Kongming posted:

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Under the sea-style dance

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*seeing Doc Brown get lit up* Haw haw haw haw haw hack ack ack ack ack. Wow. He’s so stoopid dood. Haw haw haw haw haw ha.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Wormskull posted:

*seeing Doc Brown get lit up* Haw haw haw haw haw hack ack ack ack ack. Wow. He’s so stoopid dood. Haw haw haw haw haw ha.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

What happened? I was using the hoverboard and now it's not working it's just sitting there. It's not working. Stop calling me a bojo I didn't know you couldn't use it on water.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

*accidentally shifts into reverse instead of second gear when needles taunts him and doesn't notice* nobody calls me chicken. *slams the gas pedal rocketing backwards at 90 mph*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Kongming posted:

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the time machine, a novel written by DSP

----------------

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Kongming posted:

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao at everything

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

*accidentally shifts into reverse instead of second gear when needles taunts him and doesn't notice* nobody calls me chicken. *slams the gas pedal rocketing backwards at 90 mph*

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Oh my god it really was a Comcast employee because he's been posting screenshots about it on detractor sites

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Plutonis posted:

Oh my god it really was a Comcast employee because he's been posting screenshots about it on detractor sites

:dudsmile:

----------------

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Before this happened he was still like stopping the stream because he heard a noise outside and needed to run to the window to make sure a detractor wetwork agent wasn’t getting ready to breach his front door, or flipping out because a fan tipped him a couple bucks and said “I’ll be driving through Renton next week, would be nice to see you 🙂” because he took it as a threat to break into his house and assault him. So it will be exciting to see what one of conspiracy theories turning out to be real does to his psyche.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plutonis posted:

Lol no way

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Punished Chuck posted:

Before this happened he was still like stopping the stream because he heard a noise outside and needed to run to the window to make sure a detractor wetwork agent wasn’t getting ready to breach his front door, or flipping out because a fan tipped him a couple bucks and said “I’ll be driving through Renton next week, would be nice to see you 🙂” because he took it as a threat to break into his house and assault him. So it will be exciting to see what one of conspiracy theories turning out to be real does to his psyche.

i really hate this

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plutonis posted:

oh my loving god

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
imagine ruining your career as a comcast button pusher to inconvenience the man who has left all his enemies a bloody heap on the floor

----------------

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I will never understand the mind of the detractor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Plutonis posted:

lmao jesus christ