Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Playoff Caleb is having himself a game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
The zombie Heat are gonna scare a favorite in the playoffs again if Jaquez can survive the rookie wall

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Dame Time...on defense.

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Is everyone too scared to tell Giannis not to take 3's?

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
This game is so good.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
lol calm spo

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
L O P E Z

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
well that tech kinda deflated the ending there

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Athanatos posted:

well that tech kinda deflated the ending there

refs gotta get their highlight reel plays in too

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
cant believe the bucks pulled it out

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

did the celtics do it?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

fart simpson posted:

did the celtics do it?

only won by 27 not sure it counts

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
The Bucks are gonna give me a heart attack I love it

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
No matter how long he's been in the league, the name "Luguentz Dort" will never not look like the name of a spell from a Zork game to me.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

I’m sad but accept this loss

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
I will say this about the NBA in-season tournament. It's done the impossible in the first year. It made Celtics fans root for the nets (thanks to the nets win but failing to beat the Celtics Point Differential, the Celtics qualified for the IST Quarterfinals.)

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Kings should maybe thing about grabbing those rebounds instead of tapping them

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

SirFozzie posted:

I will say this about the NBA in-season tournament. It's done the impossible in the first year. It made Celtics fans root for the nets (thanks to the nets win but failing to beat the Celtics Point Differential, the Celtics qualified for the IST Quarterfinals.)

The point differential aspect also let teams go full Belichick and run up the score without worrying about Disrespecting The Game

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

nachos posted:

I’m sad but accept this loss

The Heat are going to be terrifying at full strength

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Troy Brown Jr game.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
A track meet has broken out in Sacramento

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Rick posted:

Troy Brown Jr game.

I have no idea who this guy is but I'm glad Ant loaned him some of his talent

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

good okc-minny game

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Chet with the bigtime 3 (makes up for him fumbling the rebound at the other end :((( )

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

Salvor_Hardin posted:

The point differential aspect also let teams go full Belichick and run up the score without worrying about Disrespecting The Game

yeah, when I was catching up on the game, they were up 30 mid fourth and I was like "JOE, what the gently caress, only 9 players have played? Haven't you heard of GARBAGE TIME? If you're not going to play them now, when are.. oh.. wait.. In season Tournament. Never mind"

and yes, Hack-a Drummond up 29 or so is funny.

Next year, if Drummond is still on the Bulls, folks should do a 50/50 lottery, but instead of a cash prize, you get to play that game and foul Drummond six times.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
KAT with the miss omg

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Abugadu posted:

The Heat are going to be terrifying at full strength

They still have some flaws specifically at point guard but I’m extremely happy about the never ending parade of good wings they can throw out there. Jaquez is a baller, Martin didn’t turn back into a pumpkin, Robinson and Herro are both having career years, and even loving Josh Richardson and Kyle Lowry are making major contributions. There’s an outside chance Jovic plays himself into the rotation as another big playmaker but that’s realistically not going to happen.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Kings opponents ranked 7th in offensive rebounding per game and it shows

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Go wolves

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Kessler Edwards got his name mentioned on a national broadcast, good for him :unsmith:

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Wolves keep stacking up good wins against quality opponents. They are legit.

Also I heard Ant got hurt, is it bad?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Salvor_Hardin posted:

He was out on the bench and walking around in the fourth so hopefully just a stinger. He was in a ton of pain when it happened though so I don't think we'll really know for sure until tomorrow.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Salvor_Hardin posted:

He went down hard on his hip. He came back to the sideline, I'd guess it's a solid bruise, probably not anything major.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Looks like Grant Williams has come back to earth

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

IcePhoenix posted:

I have no idea who this guy is but I'm glad Ant loaned him some of his talent

He's really good at defense, offense fell off in LA and it didn't come back...until tonight.

E:oh you're probably joking, not a read letter day on redding comprehension for me.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The Mavs are really good at offense at the very least.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Rick posted:

He's really good at defense, offense fell off in LA and it didn't come back...until tonight.

E:oh you're probably joking, not a read letter day on redding comprehension for me.

No, I legitimately had no idea who Troy Brown Jr was, thank you

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Rick posted:

The Mavs are really good at offense at the very least.

Lively has definitely helped on defense, but there is still a lot of room for improvement

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Uhh, Barnes could’ve dunked that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

I loved the pick-up of TBJ, but yeah. The last season with LA didn't make this seem like a normal night from him.