Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
wasn't that that one movie with Adam Sandler and Burt Reynolds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

some gas guzzler driving maniac closed the gate

It was me, i closed the gate. Please continue not looking where the gently caress you're going and slamming into it indignantly, it pleases me ever so much.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

spacebard posted:

I don't get it. Why don't they just raise the bridge or lower the road?

8 ft long 11 in wide

Hihohe posted:

Bike riders looking for every possible excuse about how its someone else fault that they careened into a solid wall like it would work like a Wile E Coyote tunnel

:thunk:

credburn posted:

Anyone remember -- I saw it on somethingawful in early 00s -- there was like, a lady who did that in a bowling alley, like the longest turd...

a goon made a gif of it

I brought it up in this or another thread a few weeks ago, turns out it was an art thing :(

:siren:FAKE NEWS:siren:

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

IS NOTHING SACRED

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Takes No Damage posted:

I brought it up in this or another thread a few weeks ago, turns out it was an art thing :(

:siren:FAKE NEWS:siren:

If anyone is interested, her name is Michelle Hines

quote:

World Record #4: Peristaltic Action, 1995, video stills (6 of 8)
“In February, 1995, working in conjunction with nutritionists at the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, I adopted a super fiber-rich diet which allowed me
to successfully produce a single extruded excrement measuring the exact length of my colon: 26 feet. I documented the extrusion at the Cranbrook-
Kingswood High School Bowling Alley, Bloomfield Hills, MI, which offered a length of floor suitable for the process and measuring the results.
The cathartic diet was supplemented by a high intake of Metamucil fiber substance. The weeklong endurance prior to the event was ensured by
the employment of a plug specifically designed to curtail any premature excretions.”

Here's a Snopes page about it: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/worlds-longest-human-poop/

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I once saw a massive turd in the bathroom at a campsite. One solid piece but somehow almost filled the bowl with its Bristolian girth. I tried in vain to flush it but it just wouldn't go down so I gave up and took my piss in the woods as not to disturb the gargantuan deuce.

Did not take pictures because I didn't have a wide angle lens and also it wasn't my poop so it wouldn't have been right.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I didn't poo poo once the entire time I was in Australia.

credburn has a new favorite as of 05:43 on Nov 29, 2023

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

credburn posted:

Anyone remember -- I saw it on somethingawful in early 00s -- there was like, a lady who did that in a bowling alley, like the longest turd...

a goon made a gif of it

i have it somewhere, lemme see if i can find it

fake edit: gently caress i can't find it, all i can find is a pdf explaining how it's fake

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

credburn posted:

I didn't poo poo once the entire time I was in Australia.

How long? Clingy guts are the worst.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

God? Where are all my turd photos?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Large Testicles posted:

i have it somewhere, lemme see if i can find it

fake edit: gently caress i can't find it, all i can find is a pdf explaining how it's fake

If anyone wants to recreate the gif you can download a pdf with all the images from the gallery's website: https://www.hallwalls.org/pubs/78.html

The curator's intro for the exhibition is pretty funny. :v:

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009
US Goon shocked and appalled to find that world is a dirty, unjust place

Elias_Maluco posted:

Why theres even a barrier there? Seems to be a public street

Probably to stop these bike maniacs from murdering pedestrians, if the available documentation of their velocity and spatial awareness is to be believed.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Upsidads posted:

God? Where are all my turd photos?

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I call bullshit on not dropping turds an entire month.

edit: My mistake; somehow I read that as them not taking a poo poo for the entire month they were in Australia.

Turns out I'm the bullshit. It was me.

Unperson_47 has a new favorite as of 07:13 on Nov 29, 2023

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Unperson_47 posted:

Just do some heroin, or any opiates. You'll be poo poo free in no time.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Unperson_47 posted:

edit: My mistake; somehow I read that as them not taking a poo poo for the entire month they were in Australia.

When you're in Australia you're making GBS threads against gravity so it can be hard if your bowel muscles aren't used to it. Like trying to swallow while doing a handstand.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
My 4 year old drops logs that would surprise Yokozuna. I have no idea how that much cable comes out of a 35 pound Korean boy. I couldn't poo poo that much after an all you can eat Vindaloo bender.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Freudian slippers posted:

Probably to stop these bike maniacs from murdering pedestrians, if the available documentation of their velocity and spatial awareness is to be believed.

Those drat murderous biking kids

Unperson_47 posted:

Not an entire month, but when I was 20 years old I backpacked through Bolivia and Peru for around 40 days. It was my first trip like that and I found I had difficulty making GBS threads in this situation (changing places almost everyday, often camping).

In those 40 days I had 4 shits. And all of them took some hours of effort

Elias_Maluco has a new favorite as of 12:26 on Nov 29, 2023

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags
I always thought goons were full of poo poo.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Knormal posted:

When you're in Australia you're making GBS threads against gravity so it can be hard if your bowel muscles aren't used to it. Like trying to swallow while doing a handstand.

It's partially that and working against your rectum's natural "Coriolis whorl". The lower intestine develops a clockwise twist in the northern hemisphere; crossing the equator is like reversing the rifling in a gun-barrel mid-shot, you're gonna gently caress up your works something fierce.

das hipster
Mar 7, 2005

::THONK::

https://i.imgur.com/12AQJ50.mp4

I can only poop in a full body suspension rig

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I feel like that's the only thing I can see happening with that setup. That had to be an expected outcome.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

das hipster posted:

::THONK::

https://i.imgur.com/12AQJ50.mp4

I can only poop in a full body suspension rig

Check this poo poo out motherfucker [I jump while attached to a rope, hammering my face into a steel beam and collapsing to the ground, it's not clear what kind of move I was trying to do]

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

FreudianSlippers posted:

I once saw a massive turd in the bathroom at a campsite. One solid piece but somehow almost filled the bowl with its Bristolian girth. I tried in vain to flush it but it just wouldn't go down so I gave up and took my piss in the woods as not to disturb the gargantuan deuce.

Did not take pictures because I didn't have a wide angle lens and also it wasn't my poop so it wouldn't have been right.

While camping once we all decided to go to the showers late at night since it wouldn't be busy and we could talk loudly over the individual stalls without disturbing people. One friend gets into his stall, the last available one, and notices a giant turd sitting in the back. I could see it from my stall, since the bottoms were open like toilets at stores, for some reason. We all had a good laugh, then he managed to drop his bar of soap directly on it.

das hipster
Mar 7, 2005

Brawnfire posted:

I feel like that's the only thing I can see happening with that setup. That had to be an expected outcome.

That's what I thought too, but the guy doing the fail cobra in the background suggests otherwise

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

das hipster posted:

That's what I thought too, but the guy doing the fail cobra in the background suggests otherwise

The girl running the camera has the opposite reaction and nobody even tries to help, so who's to say?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

*while deactivating camera* Called it.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

gently caress.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Can't work there mate

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

Brawnfire posted:

Well that looks like a training rig for stuntmen, which googling the sign in the back says. . .it's a training school for stunt men. So it may actually have been the intended result. Although that aluminum truss is fairly unforgiving. I've hit my head off it. . .alot.

#CUCTEAM

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

The forbidden döner kebab.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Perestroika posted:

The forbidden döner kebab.

The dön'ter kebab

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat
Finally, a doner with added fibre.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Knormal posted:

Our northern hemisphere intestines can't handle them trying to coil the other way.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
It's called the coloniolis effect

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
It looks like that's a film stunt training school, so I assume the idea is you're supposed to put your arms out so it only looks like you're smashing your face into some scaffolding and this guy forgot to put his arms up.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Does that make him the best or the worst stunt double?

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Fishstick posted:

Does that make him the best or the worst stunt double?

It's a great act, but he can only do it once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/PtK9sbo.mp4