Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hardcastlemccormik
Jul 19, 2022

CHIEF: The clit is in our sights. Take the shot!
KYLE [Redacted]: I can’t, Sir! Making women cum is woke!
ME (watching through binoculars): He’s alpha chad! He won’t do it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

... don't tell him anything, he's an alien spy trying to bring back the secrets of the horny apes to his own planet, where no one ever cums.

I'm not doing your dirty work for you, you lazy bastard. This is really easy research!

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Barometer posted:

how large is the reservoir under the hood?

Musk is pretty fat.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

holtemon posted:

Lol Pizzagate

What's next, gonna bring back Benghazi chat?

You can find it all on X where it happens on X!

KONY 2012

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Maya 2012 was right

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

lmao windshield wipers actually can and do struggle in heavy rain as the amount of water that accumulates on the blade has weight to it. not only that, you would need extra length on the blade itself so that as water accumulates, the blade can bend and collect more water without it falling out of the actual wiper arm.

there is no way that stupid rear end long wiper arm with 3 regular blades on it is going to work effectively at all.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Maybe the real female orgasm was the friends we made along the way while watching Musk implode.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

“Bioweapons defence mode”

Is there anything Elon Musk won’t try and make into a whacky meme. If you tried to sell me HEPA filtration to make the air coming into the car extra clean, I might think about it, but the moment you call it bioweapon defence mode, you’re only appealing to complete loving douchebags

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Still funny.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Barudak posted:

If only there was a readily available video library with evidence for the female orgasm.

Ah, Hunter's laptop.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

He should definitely go if he's not woke

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

mobby_6kl posted:

I don’t see any potential downsides here.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Israel has the chance to do something really funny

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

Forget about the cybertruck, has Elon delivered the roadster yet???

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

So apparently there's still no spec or prices for the glorious Cybertruck yet, which means the 10 cars being delivered tomorrow are presumably going to employees.

But that can't be right, because Muskt keeps talking about "deliveries starting on Thursday" and it being a "delivery event".

When I last watched an Apple keynote they announced stuff and the "deliveries starting" was when consumers would actually start getting them... but if there's no spec and no price, then no one is sorting finance out for them, which means no one has actually formally ordered one, surely?

I'm confused.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
One thing many people don't realize about Elon is that while he doesn't score hardly at all the man can move the football down the field. I don't care if it's passing running or doing a stupid sort of half raise the roof dance. You can't argue with the stats. When the football gets into elon's hands it starts moving. Was he phoning it in the first half of the season? absolutely. Everybody knows that. Now he's going head to head with some of the best players in League. I'm not surprised Media matters is calling him out. you got to get into his head or he's going to run that ball all over the field.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

DeeplyConcerned posted:

One thing many people don't realize about Elon is that while he doesn't score hardly at all the man can move the football down the field. I don't care if it's passing running or doing a stupid sort of half raise the roof dance. You can't argue with the stats. When the football gets into elon's hands it starts moving. Was he phoning it in the first half of the season? absolutely. Everybody knows that. Now he's going head to head with some of the best players in League. I'm not surprised Media matters is calling him out. you got to get into his head or he's going to run that ball all over the field.

Too bad Lucy always fucks up his field goal once he gets down the field #sports

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/28/business/tesla-sweden-postal-workers-ruling/index.html

Elon is allowed to get license plates in Sweden again

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Route them all to Gotland. Feel free to pick up

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

PaglYacci?

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Durzel posted:

So apparently there's still no spec or prices for the glorious Cybertruck yet, which means the 10 cars being delivered tomorrow are presumably going to employees.

But that can't be right, because Muskt keeps talking about "deliveries starting on Thursday" and it being a "delivery event".

When I last watched an Apple keynote they announced stuff and the "deliveries starting" was when consumers would actually start getting them... but if there's no spec and no price, then no one is sorting finance out for them, which means no one has actually formally ordered one, surely?

I'm confused.

They probably reached out to some lovely influences or D tier Celebs and offered them a private offer to purchase the cybertruck.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Saltpowered posted:

They probably reached out to some lovely influences or D tier Celebs and offered them a private offer to purchase the cybertruck.

Some very funny things could happen to your Kevin Sorbo and Dean Cain types

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
More like the Musk whine virus

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Toxic masculinity loving sucks don't get me wrong but motherfuckers like this should be shamed in all arenas about their utter lack of pussy and sexual ability

ehh, thats not really toxic masculinty. thats more shamming dipshits who refuse to make a woman happy and are selfish weirdos. sex is a learning process and poo poo and these guys just want to go "plap plap Ugooo".

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Some very funny things could happen to your Kevin Sorbo and Dean Cain types

Like them not being able to get over the curb out of the dealership parking lot?

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Honj Steak posted:

Like them not being able to get over the curb out of the dealership parking lot?

Hopefully something more fiery or decapitatey.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

mobby_6kl posted:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Thunderf00t released a new video about musk's lies and it's space-ex this time. I hope you like watching rockets explode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5GevpAGDWE

50 years ago we sent 10 rockets to the moon but now it's barely possible to clear the launch tower.

Poil fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Nov 29, 2023

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Lol coward

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Seems a bit dangerous there,

Almost as if one side is facing profoundly more dangerous and violent circumstances than the other one in this two-sided conflict

Huh, I wonder who the other aggressor is - sounds like someone I should avoid throwing my lot in with!!! Hm. Huh. Hm. Huh. Huh. Hmm. Hmmm. Huh. Huh. Hmmm. Hmm. Hmm. Huh. Huh. HmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Laserface posted:

lmao windshield wipers actually can and do struggle in heavy rain as the amount of water that accumulates on the blade has weight to it. not only that, you would need extra length on the blade itself so that as water accumulates, the blade can bend and collect more water without it falling out of the actual wiper arm.

there is no way that stupid rear end long wiper arm with 3 regular blades on it is going to work effectively at all.

You could put some engineering behind it and design a system with a rigid beam that can handle the weight and a motor that can produce the necessary torque and draw a more elliptical shape to cover more of the windshield. It’d be an expensive solution to a ridiculous problem but it’d at least be a solution.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Does Mercedes-Benz still do the stupid single Big Wiper thing?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tiny Timbs posted:

You could put some engineering behind it and design a system with a rigid beam that can handle the weight and a motor that can produce the necessary torque and draw a more elliptical shape to cover more of the windshield. It’d be an expensive solution to a ridiculous problem but it’d at least be a solution.

You don't even need to invent anything, just rip off Mercedes from 40 years ago:

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

John Mirra posted:

Forget about the cybertruck, has Elon delivered the roadster yet???

Oh yeah! Hasn't it been like 7 years since he began taking preorders for Roadster 2?

The previous thread title "Car Citizen" is so incredibly accurate.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

smoobles posted:

Oh yeah! Hasn't it been like 7 years since he began taking preorders for Roadster 2?

The previous thread title "Car Citizen" is so incredibly accurate.

Six, but yep!

quote:

The Tesla Semi launch event was held on November 16th, 2017, exactly six years ago last week. At the end of that launch event, Elon Musk had a signature “one more thing” that was the unveiling of the incredible second-generation Tesla Roadster. Back then the car was promised to be delivered in 2020, which obviously didn’t happen, but it was compelling. The order books for the car were opened immediately after the event, and people were asked to wire transfer $50,000 to secure their place in line for the car, or pay the full $250,000 for one of the one-thousand “Founders Edition” models.

greatBigJerk
Sep 6, 2010

My final form.

Poil posted:

Thunderf00t released a new video about musk's lies and it's space-ex this time. I hope you like watching rockets explode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5GevpAGDWE

50 years ago we sent 10 rockets to the moon but now it's barely possible to clear the launch tower.
Isn't that guy a big gamergate incel or something? I remember him being insufferable and mysoginistic.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

yeah great fuckin youtube channel here, guys

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
^^^
Yes nice videos from 10 years ago.

He was apparently but hasn't made any problematic content in years as far as I can tell. He does tend to be a bit annoying though so I prefer the common sense skeptic's analysis anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka5id7ZQKL4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:

...and court changed it so that PostNord has 3 days to reply to court before the ruling comes into effect, so still no Tesla plates.

reddit translation posted:

Setback for Tesla: Solna District Court Rejects Request

Postnord does not need to immediately distribute license plates to Tesla, Solna District Court announces.

The court rejected Tesla's application demanding that Postnord should hand over everything addressed to the company. Instead, Postnord has been given three days to submit its own statement. After that, the court will make a new decision.

Until then, no license plates will be distributed.

"The reason is that there has not emerged such a risk of delay that is required to deviate from the main rule that the counterparty should first be heard," Solna District Court writes in a press release.