Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Linda rocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

hot dog wings

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

ben shapino posted:

Linda rocks

she should buy the forums from jeffrey imo

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

That's like 1500 calories and will easily wipe out any calories burned at the gym

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

the stochastic word modeler won't output enough racist poo poo

very concerning

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Slotducks posted:

how does anyone who's a genuine elon fan keep hearing him promise delivery dates and always fall short of hitting them not clue in? It's been a decade+ of continual missed dates

people need hope and something to look forward to in this crappy world, and elon gives it to them.

in short, he is ftw

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Business Gorillas posted:

That's like 1500 calories and will easily wipe out any calories burned at the gym

You won’t care

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

you can burn 1500 calories in the gym in like 2 hours

@communitynotes

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

If the hot wings sauce doesn't make you sweat out 1500 calories it's not hot enough

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
linda is such a good poster, she's a role model for us all

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Circle Nine posted:

Chairman Linda is Beautiful and Wise

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/dwdavison/status/1729906862231810541

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i mean that's sick, if elon can cultivate the vibes of "knives salesman at the flea market" but online then I'm all in

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://teslaappupdates.com/articles/article.html?version=4.27.3

base vs premium wheels, lol at having an even worse option

also mentions a "solar cover accessory" for the cybertruck

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
The Cybertruck graffiti logo represents a bold and edgy interpretation of Tesla's groundbreaking electric vehicle, the Cybertruck. This logo typically features a stylized, artistic rendition of the Cybertruck's angular and futuristic design, often infused with vibrant colors and dynamic graffiti art elements. The use of graffiti style in the logo adds an urban, rebellious flair, emphasizing the vehicle's non-conformist and innovative spirit. This logo not only symbolizes the cutting-edge technology and environmental consciousness of Tesla but also appeals to a younger, more adventurous demographic that appreciates both artistic expression and technological advancement.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Thank you Linda for your illumination

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

RealityWarCriminal posted:

The Cybertruck graffiti logo represents a bold and edgy interpretation of Tesla's groundbreaking electric vehicle, the Cybertruck. This logo typically features a stylized, artistic rendition of the Cybertruck's angular and futuristic design, often infused with vibrant colors and dynamic graffiti art elements. The use of graffiti style in the logo adds an urban, rebellious flair, emphasizing the vehicle's non-conformist and innovative spirit. This logo not only symbolizes the cutting-edge technology and environmental consciousness of Tesla but also appeals to a younger, more adventurous demographic that appreciates both artistic expression and technological advancement.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Malloc Voidstar posted:

https://teslaappupdates.com/articles/article.html?version=4.27.3

base vs premium wheels, lol at having an even worse option

also mentions a "solar cover accessory" for the cybertruck

at least with the base you could easily buy tires. A car having custom tires for its rims is incredibly stupid.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Circle Nine posted:

I’m going to buy her a forums account

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
@lindayaSA

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Haha that would sickkk

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Concerning

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Interesting.

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Looks just like something out of a 80's dystopic sci-fi film! I can hear the synthesizers already.

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
id buy linda an account and an avatar if shed post with us

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

its gotta be a bit. there's no way being a lame reply gal is all she brings to the tab.... oh wait i think i just figured that out

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

gently caress me, I thought this was a dramatic shot of a laserjet printer for a sec.

SirBukkake
Aug 24, 2006
Idk some black dude

Cyber Rider. A shadowy flight into the concerning world of a man who does not know things. Elon Musk: a 51 year old loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the inno-cis, the memeful, the wokeless, in a world of big media who operate above the law.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

make sure to put the extra melty plastic on the top of the flat top grill truck

RealityWarCriminal posted:

aka Elon saw the Cyberpunk logo on K and ordered someone to do a single pass with a spray can without any contrast or line variation or balance or whatever. also graffiti text = rebellion when you're over 50 years old

Durf has issued a correction as of 23:04 on Nov 29, 2023

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

Spergin Morlock posted:

its gotta be a bit. there's no way being a lame reply gal is all she brings to the tab.... oh wait i think i just figured that out

She pays outside consultants to write all her communications. At NBC, consultants were writing her emails to coworkers.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

A whole pound of chicken has 750ish calories, there is no way that's 2 pounds of chicken

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

BrotherJayne posted:

A whole pound of chicken has 750ish calories, there is no way that's 2 pounds of chicken

source?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

it wouldve been funny enough in 2018 but for it to have happened at the end of 2023 is even funnier

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

https://www.fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/usda/chicken-breast-meat-(broilers-or-fryers-stewed-cooked)?portionid=46918&portionamount=1.000

Huh that might hold true only for the breast meat

E: Actual source: ate so much goddamn chicken and broccoli when wrestling and footballing

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/tedstew/status/1729990700425511233

https://twitter.com/tedstew/status/1729991906531189147

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

BrotherJayne posted:

https://www.fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/usda/chicken-breast-meat-(broilers-or-fryers-stewed-cooked)?portionid=46918&portionamount=1.000

Huh that might hold true only for the breast meat

E: Actual source: ate so much goddamn chicken and broccoli when wrestling and footballing

those are boneless tenders, all breast meat lol laugh crying emoji

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

no doubt we will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari