Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Further Reading posted:

Did he stop posting after deleting the pizzagate tweets? Or is he just getting his three hours of sleep a day?

lol maybe he's reconsidering some of his choices in life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Further Reading posted:

Did he stop posting after deleting the pizzagate tweets? Or is he just getting his three hours of sleep a day?

saving up energy for the weekend racism bonanza

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Linda will save the company, one 🤣 at a time

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Maybe the Woke Mind Virus got to him

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Musk is feverishly researching the latest dog whistle so he can be on the bleeding edge of users posting it.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Grey Cat posted:

Musk is feverishly researching the latest dog whistle so he can be on the bleeding edge of users posting it.

he's like 7 years late on Pizzagate

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

linda yasserino

FurtherReading
Sep 4, 2007

kazil posted:

he's like 7 years late on Pizzagate

He's gonna tweet !! in reply to a post about whether jet fuel can melt steel beams.

Hardcastlemccormik
Jul 19, 2022
Can’t tweet and also pull server cables out of their sockets at the same time

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
musk the kind of guy who posts about some stupid conspiracy theory poo poo then immediately goes to wikipedia to read the article for it again

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

R.L. Stine posted:

musk the kind of guy who posts about some stupid conspiracy theory poo poo then immediately goes to wikipedia to read the article for it again

Nah, Elon thinks Wikipedia's been infected by the WOKE MIND VIRUS

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU
As a radical liberal, musk reads conservapedia to keep things balanced

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
i am 100% sure elon still uses all the poo poo he publicly denounces

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

R.L. Stine posted:

But it'll still be two weeks till he says he's sorry

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Chickity China the Chinese Conspiracy?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Grey Cat posted:

Musk gonna start rage tweeting about the #MSheU and trans people in Doctor Who like all the incels are doing right now to try and stay trendy while Yacc keeps honking about #Sports.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Linda is an energy vampire.

Ooh maybe musk is a new type, a cringe vampire.

Faces off against Colin Robinson.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

R.L. Stine posted:

linda and musk's vibes are so loving corny and wack but so in sync it blows my loving mind. they are married boomer parents on facebook where mom replies to everything with LOL and dad can't stop talking about how pizzagate could be real

sorta. Linda is your mom/aunt who posts stupid meme poo poo and ignores that her son keeps posting more and more hardcore nazi poo poo.

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Krispy Wafer posted:

I assume anyone on X embarrassing themselves is doing it on purpose to generate ‘engagement’.

It’s just dumbass after dumbass hitting themselves in the nuts in hopes of being the next Chowder.

It worked for Peter Coffin

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Small Strange Bird posted:

If she ever tries to contradict Musk on anything in a board meeting, do you think he sits there with a smug smirk and says "Yaccity Yacc, don't talk back", then looks around the room for applause?

That would actually be funny so no, Musk would never do that

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

You need a Trumpian figure to pull off a nickname like Yaccity Yacc, Elon could never conceive of that level of humor himself.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Next Musk is gonna start tweeting about ethics in video game journalism

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Young Orc

This is such a good scam

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

...what?

Is she high

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
it's just a dumb "the cow jumped over the moon" joke

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug
Pigs flying, I imagine.

Edit. Looked like the sun on my phone. :(

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

TulliusCicero posted:

...what?

Is she high

She's doing the normal PR-based CEO thing of responding to innocuously funny things on social media like a picture of a cloud that looks like a cow jumping over the moon from the nursery rhyme while Elon's out there blasted on ketamine climbing up on desks at Twitter HQ and screaming "Gas all the [hateful slur for Jewish people]s" while pissing on some poor guy's head who is only there at the office to be Elon's official human piss receptacle.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Teach posted:

Pigs flying, I imagine.

Edit. Looked like the sun on my phone. :(

Full moons tend to do that

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

nine-gear crow posted:

She's doing the normal PR-based CEO thing of responding to innocuously funny things on social media like a picture of a cloud that looks like a cow jumping over the moon from the nursery rhyme while Elon's out there blasted on ketamine climbing up on desks at Twitter HQ and screaming "Gas all the [hateful slur for Jewish people]s" while pissing on some poor guy's head who is only there at the office to be Elon's official human piss receptacle.

what kind of benefits does that job get

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Lex Fridman's toadying is legendary, even in hell:

https://x.com/lexfridman/status/1729897716128387133?s=20

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/linda-yaccarino-elon-musk-x-advertisers-1235683997/

new write-up about ol' yax

quote:

“She quite adeptly navigated that world of alternative facts,” says one former associate, adding that at Twitter, the public will “parse every word and she’s never had to deal with that.” Says another source: “She was in a very protected bubble at NBC. Her image was very carefully scripted. Her whole life was a press strategy.”

Several of Yaccarino’s former associates say she was determined to rise to the level of chief executive, which was clearly not going to happen at NBCU. “I don’t think she has the skill set to be CEO,” a former colleague says. “She can’t do a simple mission statement. She’s not transparent. She doesn’t have the facts at hand. She doesn’t create a positive culture. She takes pushback personally.”

Though it would seem obvious that Musk could be more than a handful, a former colleague says her “ego was as big as the building in which we worked. I really do believe that she felt she could manage him.” Another NBCU veteran concurs: “She let her ego get the best of her. She thought she could control him. It was a level of ego and hubris that you rarely see.”

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

"Her views on Donald Trump are much clearer. Associates say she was an enthusiastic supporter."

That's all the article needed to say, really.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.
N/m answered earlier.

Still loving stupid as poo poo, re. that cloud tweet.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
isnt that the sun? i dont know how cams work and not sure if you could have such a lovely setting or pic where the moon is a completely white disk and not a mostly white disk with dark spots.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

shyduck posted:

quote:

She’s not transparent. She doesn’t have the facts at hand.

Bullshit. I've learned more about #Sports and #Thanksgiving stats than previous CEOs could ever dream of knowing

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

so she is a chud moron who managed to keep it quiet because she wanted to get ahead in the game of thrones so when it didnt happen she jumped ship to the sinking ship because better to rule in hell or something.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
the yacc and ol' musky sound like a match made in heaven

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Dapper_Swindler posted:

so she is a chud moron who managed to keep it quiet because she wanted to get ahead in the game of thrones so when it didnt happen she jumped ship to the sinking ship because better to rule in hell or something.

She'll earn enough from Twitter to retire in absolute luxury so it was a fine move. Literally all she has to do is nod along to whatever dumb poo poo Elon has to say and post #sports whenever she gets lucid enough through the wine haze and she'll make more money each year than the average person will see in see in several lifetimes

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
easy to make money if you lack a moral compass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I'm absolutely flabbergasted to find out that the glass-eyed empty suit Elon hired to throw out canned pablum to smokescreen his trip down the rabbit hole into insanity is an empty shell who only knows how to speak in buzzwords and hashtags.

Elon literally put a bot in charge* of Twitter.

*Yacc is not in charge of Twitter lol.