Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Lockmart Leftists are my favorite goon subspecies

Anyway looking forward to the inevitable jeff-approved smarxist alt but I'm sure someone already beat me to this joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Smokin on my oppologies

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
am now remembering whiskeyjuvenille who posted in cspam for a long time (succzone primarily) who had a actual maid lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
he very strenuously labored the point he paid her 15 dollars an hour, the bernie approved number, when he didn't have to

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Homeless Friend posted:

am now remembering whiskeyjuvenille who posted in cspam for a long time (succzone primarily) who had a actual maid lol

lol

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Homeless Friend posted:

he very strenuously labored the point he paid her 15 dollars an hour, the bernie approved number, when he didn't have to

Did he at least teach her how to fire an AK?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

that was taint reaper lol
were these two the same person or just very similar usernames

I kinda miss people falling for taint reaper's obvious bullshit lies and someone believing them and then someone else says "taint reaped again!!!"

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
remember this

twoday posted:

Recently there has been a recurring problem of threadshitting, where people have been coming into threads only to insult and mock the thread and the people posting in it, and generally trying to ruin everyone's posting experience.

C-SPAM is a community, and if you have nothing to contribute to this community besides bile and malice, you will not be welcome here for long. This behavior shall be met with harsh punishments, up to and including a forum ban from C-SPAM.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Homeless Friend posted:

So what? Lenin also had a maid!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

ArfJason posted:

remember this

lol @ all the failed cspam mods

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

ArfJason posted:

remember this

lol

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Whenever I ban a cspammer I get other cspammers from the opposite side thinking I give a poo poo about whatever cliques exist there. There's entire fanfiction about what admins like what cspammers when in reality none of us read that sub or want to talk about politics.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Homeless Friend posted:

Sounds like once again the goons in pyf can't countenance a job creator

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

remember this

Lol that’s the guy that made the cspam book.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

op op op
oppoglizing style

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

ArfJason posted:

remember this

i remember telling him if he didn't like it (you making huge post iirc??) he should just make a rule. and then he really did. the post B&R split cspam mods owned.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol that’s the guy that made the cspam book.

and what have any of us ever made? hm!?!? where are our great works, that we may compare them to aids.docx????

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:razz::hf::imunfunny:

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

they get very mad if you probe them for mispelling his name

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
from that era, I remember squizzle flipped out and called ALD a pedophile out of the blue. nothing ever came of it

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

from that era, I remember squizzle flipped out and called ALD a pedophile out of the blue. nothing ever came of it

Pretty sure he got demodded for it then disappeared for a bit, just took some effort to make it happen if you can believe that

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

I've been assured they were joking about being angry

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

flavius making all those rules about the r word and then right after calling larry a mongoloid ftw

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Fortaleza posted:

Pretty sure he got demodded for it then disappeared for a bit, just took some effort to make it happen if you can believe that

he left as soon as he got demodded lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

hoot being summoned to ik the trump thread

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

when someone says "trumo"

https://files.catbox.moe/ul8up6.mp4

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

flavius making all those rules about the r word and then right after calling larry a mongoloid ftw

Want to know how flav got on the mod successor list

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fortaleza posted:

I'm pretty sure it took like a 70 page thread in qcs to get done lol

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
spelling trump right gives him energy and each time you do it you're complicit in making him stronger, you liberal troglodytes

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol slur treadmill at work. calling someone that seems like it packs a bit more hateful oomph behind it than the r word.

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Nov 30, 2023

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm pretty sure it took like a 70 page thread in qcs to get done lol

it did lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Homeless Friend posted:

lol

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007
lol apparently a lot of people didn't get Twoday's book, and he disappeared after going the usual "Uhhh well, you may get it, you may not."

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

lmao

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

:hellyeah:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Captain Invictus posted:

were these two the same person or just very similar usernames

I kinda miss people falling for taint reaper's obvious bullshit lies and someone believing them and then someone else says "taint reaped again!!!"

Different posters