Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan

Join me in applauding the world's richest man as he speaks truth to power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

ben shapino posted:

Iirc the 10 trucks being delivered tomorrow are all going to employees. Am I misremembering?

that's my understanding

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Antisemitism was not my intention it was simply the result

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
lmfao everything is happening so much

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

It rocks

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

"My other coat is made of Dalmatians"

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
He embodies the character Henry Zabroski created in the last podcast on the left, screaming at everyone that did him wrong but no one actually did.

"I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!"

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
#KetamineKermit #sports!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
https://twitter.com/MKBHD/status/1729905402739917006

Marques given his signature Elon blowjob already.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

does Linda even bother showing up to the office for the next month?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Hardcastlemccormik posted:

We need a “Tell it to Earth” gang tag

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
Every tech rag on the planet is going to write articles tomorrow trying to gaslight us all on how Elon totally came out looking great and powerful because they're all invested in Tesla stock.

Getting sick of it all.

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

He looks like a ghoul from fallout and he’s not even that old

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
Tell it to Mars, bitch.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

And you have a picture of a shrink ray gun on the shrink ray gun. That is totally ********.

Albinator
Mar 31, 2010

Nasty scratch on his neck there. Probably got it shaving off that fuzz he was cultivating.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

poisonpill posted:

Lmao at that outfit btw

He’s dressing up like the hero in a video game

Designer boots, black jeans, WWII era bomber jacket. All of which cost at least a thousand bucks each

Leon Kennedy fell on hard times.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Leon Kennedy fell on hard times.

Elon Ketaminey

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
I'm in awe he will not do anything but double down. He's a loving idiot and truly doesn't care, and the only consequences he'll ever have is if he takes the Lowtax exit.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Leon Ketamine

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

ben shapino posted:

Elon Ketaminey

fuuuuck

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Elon is a spectacularly poor speaker for someone who loves his own voice to much he buys a social media company to ensure everyone has to hear his thoughts constantly.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

He looks like Rachel Maddow

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Hardcastlemccormik
Jul 19, 2022
Elon thinks people are actually boycotting Disney?

Can’t wait for him to take credit for The Marvels bombing rather than it being a lame TV spinoff film in a below average box office year

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/MKBHD/status/1729905402739917006

Marques given his signature Elon blowjob already.

That A pillar blocking the head on view for like 20 car lengths. Hope nobody crosses the center line into you at full speed on the highway because their tesla is attempting to drive itself.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
“Tell it to urf”, Will Smith - Independence Day (1996)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol at the musk meltdown

also can I just say I also hate his hand gesture habit of closing his hands and putting them to his chin (which apparently is called steepling?). a habit he drilled into his psyche and is able to do even when he's high as gently caress

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

I follow this thread just sometimes and the thing I will never be able to get over is the role playing as a child or whatever the hell he does, that is the weirdest most bizarre thing I think I've ever heard of and I've been around for a while

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

"Save the Billionaires" - An opinion voiced by certain people

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023
Guy is so deep in his echo chamber that all the chuds have him convinced Disney is being boycotted and "earth" thinks he taking the righteous path.

Disney is eternal my man, bend over for the mouse.

He's gonna walk off stage and immediately check Twitter, where he'll be inundated by the Charlie Kirks of the world gassing him up for being red-pilled. No chance he can put the breaks on now, he's too deep.

Profanity
Aug 26, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Man when I saw the thread had 400 new posts I knew some poo poo had gone down, but that, THAT was just beautiful. And the Cybertruck thing is tomorrow! Christmas truly has come early, thread.

I'm upping my odds of a Lowtax speedrun by the end of next year now.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

An entire platform of monkeys echoing "YEAH! GO gently caress YOURSELF!" will surely solve the ad revenue problem!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Really if anyone is blackmailing anyone Elon is blackmailing the advertisers by threatening to turn his fans against them if they don't give him money.

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

PhazonLink posted:

lol at the musk meltdown

also can I just say I also hate his hand gesture habit of closing his hands and putting them to his chin (which apparently is called steepling?). a habit he drilled into his psyche and is able to do even when he's high as gently caress

dude thinks he's gendo ikari, i bet.

Hardcastlemccormik
Jul 19, 2022

DarkSol posted:

Shinji, go gently caress yourself

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

Breathtakingly pathetic.

There was a time not too long ago that this would have gotten you bullied off any online platform.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

DarkSol posted:

NERV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Profanity posted:

Man when I saw the thread had 400 new posts I knew some poo poo had gone down, but that, THAT was just beautiful. And the Cybertruck thing is tomorrow!

Yeah, same. This is the single most amazing development since he came down from his bender and tried everything possible to back out of the sale, only to be legally forced into putting his money where his ketamine mouth was.