Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

ex post facho posted:

idk, i forget, who was president and held congress in 2021 and 2022

so you want trump to win this is the most important election of our lives vote or die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

DoubleDonut posted:

well surely if they keep whining about how unfair it is then people will realize that The Economy is actually doing well even though they themselves are not

not allowing yourself to be gaslighted actually means you are a russian bot

also lol at "wow the economy is obviously good for the common folk and our chosen kid kisser would win by a landslide, that somehow we scared succs have to keep making very coherent takes about he might lose for some weird unfathomable reason"

Palladium has issued a correction as of 04:42 on Nov 26, 2023

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Muslims just want to be where the boys are

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

aging like buttermilk

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Zedhe Khoja posted:

aging like buttermilk

making every effort to look like a lich to pretend to be young

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
wow! biden an even stupider piece of poo poo than previously thought!

https://twitter.com/tparsi/status/1728821268554670353

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

President Bien, hola!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

muy bien...muy muy bien...

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

ex post facho posted:

just as brain-dead as his voters

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

ex post facho posted:

idk, i forget, who was president and held congress in 2021 and 2022

joe manchin i think

Facehammer
Mar 11, 2008

Fondly remembering when Kamala got the question "Is Biden or Manchin the president?" and she replied "um, Biden is", clearly not understanding what she was really being asked.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

ex post facho posted:

Biden is a maverick. He plays by his own rules. If Hamas didn't behead 40 babies - well, Biden will do it himself if he has to!

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

I wish I was as enthusiastic about a thing as Joe Biden is about genociding Palestinans and losing elections.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

This popped up on imgur and despite multiple people in the comments pointing out that even loving politifact is saying this is wrong, it's mostly hooting and hollaring about suicide by vote and dumb flyover country. Plenty of 'MAGAT's dropped in the comments too. Boomer libs really really like that word, it's gross and the way they say it always gives away they like the naughty thrill of being able to call people the f-slur again

biden is unpopular because of biden's policies, not limited to his choice to foot the bill for gop gifts and refusing to give out his own to voters

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
who cares

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
dems care, and they're running on 'don't believe your lying eyes' re: everything.
Let's see how that works in 2024

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

so you want trump to win this is the most important election of our lives vote or die

I choose death

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Death by scolding

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

gonna need something stronger than that barkeep

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Coolness Averted posted:

This popped up on imgur and despite multiple people in the comments pointing out that even loving politifact is saying this is wrong, it's mostly hooting and hollaring about suicide by vote and dumb flyover country. Plenty of 'MAGAT's dropped in the comments too. Boomer libs really really like that word, it's gross and the way they say it always gives away they like the naughty thrill of being able to call people the f-slur again

biden is unpopular because of biden's policies, not limited to his choice to foot the bill for gop gifts and refusing to give out his own to voters

I'm not sure I even understand what they're trying to say. If it were true, it'd be an indictment on Biden for not stopping the increases.

Their argument is always "the other guy is worse" but they never do anything to stop the other guy

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
“My guy is actively aiding & abetting genocide, but the other guy would aid & abet genocide more!”

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

You're Jewish and you're not voting for Biden!? Enjoy the camps :smug:

You're a women and you're not voting for Biden!? Enjoy getting raped :smug:

You're Hispanic and you're not voting for Biden!? Enjoy picking beans in mehico when your brown rear end gets deported :smug:

You're black and you're not voting for Biden !? You ain't black then ya jive turkey sucka :smug:

Ahhh voter outreach is so easy. Now to take a large sip of water and look up Biden's approval ratings.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
:thanks:

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1729844354452222411

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
compelling.

https://twitter.com/TeamPelosi/status/1729609861556834741

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
what i meant is that Peace is good... in THEORY

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

ex post facho posted:

Uncritically repeating whatever he heard on cable news is probably the most normal thing he's done

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

donald trump is coming for my access to healthcare
luckily democrats have access to my vote

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Gonna take a big sip of water as I check what happened to the prevention and treatment of the top infectious disease on Joe Biden’s watch

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

what i meant is that Peace is good... in THEORY

Eternal War Leads To Eternal Peace

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Coolness Averted posted:

I dunno, there is something joyful to telling someone to shut their lib cuck magat mouth. But you gotta use the orcish maggot pronunciation

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Can't wait to hear about how much Biden loved Kissinger and will miss him

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
KISSINGER IS loving DEAD

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
wow, weird! I wonder why this happened

https://twitter.com/_waleedshahid/status/1730247974238769473

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Pro-palestine or was he just too generically anti-biden?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
what does your heart tell you

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Business Gorillas posted:

Pro-palestine or was he just too generically anti-biden?

too muslim for a post 9/11 10/7 american news hour

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

good hes a piece of poo poo worm

bad that its for obvious racism

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

ex post facho posted:

KISSINGER IS loving DEAD

rest in pissinger

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
the democrats are going to loving lose and im glad of it

:d2a:, d2i

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

HallelujahLee posted:

good hes a piece of poo poo worm

bad that its for obvious racism

Yeah mehdi hasan is top tier beltway trash

I also can’t recall another individual who became such a shameless, unscrupulous, vociferous ghoul in his quest for a multimillion dollar job pushing dem establishment power — so it’s fitting he wrote a book on how to get and attain that power regardless of the ethical cost

And he obviously got fired because the Zionist influence on America is bugfuck insane and they don’t like Muslims objecting on the airwaves to the Gazan genocide

I would kind of feel bad for him but his response to getting canned was to thank the network for employing him lmfao. Isnt the popular term for publicly thanking your bosses for humiliating you like that a cuck