Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Zodium posted:

if the entirety of your post is a tweet and i don't think it's funny or informative i will kill you

zoIDFum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Out of respect for the victims, who may or may not have been shot by our helicopters, we’re gonna destroy the evidence in their memory

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

maybe they aren’t trying to hide evidence guys. maybe they are just carbrained

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

it's what the cars would have wanted

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

if israel is destroying and burying thousands of cars, hell, maybe they arent so bad

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

FormaldehydeSon posted:

L probe

Mods are idf

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Metaphorical Nazis caught copying from the actual Nazis work book (again!)

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Hatebag posted:

it's what the cars would have wanted

bobtheconqueror
May 10, 2005
Hey so The Guardian is claiming that Hamas took credit for this shooting in East Jerusalem. Is there any confirmation on that? They're claiming Hamas took credit on their telegram page.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/nov/30/jerusalem-bus-stop-shooting-attack-killed-injured

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Zodium posted:

if the entirety of your post is a tweet and i don't think it's funny or informative i will kill you

Unfunny gimmick :fuckoff:

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

FuzzySlippers posted:

The question isn't whether they derive any material benefit from their ideological views, but are their decisions driven by the material or the ideological. The slave owners didn't run the numbers and see they could make more money in slavery than manufacturing. They were committed to a specific weird lifestyle of plantations and slaves due to dodgy culture and were looking for ways to continue it (hence needing more markets to sell slaves and such).

lol no

they were committed to slave plantations because they owned the slave plantations. under that political economy, they and their class interests were prioritized. under some other organization, there'd be no guarantee that the planter class would be at the top of the heap. nobody gives a poo poo about national optimization against some abstract "best economy" they care about their class interests, and class interests are served by controlling capital. Controlling capital is, above all else, about maintaining the status quo that makes capital valuable for dictating the political economy. If that status quo is disrupted, then your capital may not afford you the political control you need to make sure your class interests are upheld above others'.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Loucks posted:

Unfunny gimmick :fuckoff:

:dafuq:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lmao

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Theres a life hack to not get burned like this, its simply to not actively look for these things. Dont go into twitter clicking on random videos, dont go to twitter at all. Let some other psychopath digest the information for you.

you do understand that twitter's algorithm just throws it at you right? There's no "looking for" these things, you scroll and it shows up and autoplays.

If it comes across your feed, pause it so you don't have to see it and report it as 'sensitive' media and help someone else. the threshold for twitter slapping a clickthrough on a video is only a handful of reports.

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

yes, totally a matter of dignity.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Cut my evidence into pieces
Would not fit in a car port

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Harik posted:

you do understand that twitter's algorithm just throws it at you right? There's no "looking for" these things, you scroll and it shows up and autoplays.

If it comes across your feed, pause it so you don't have to see it and report it as 'sensitive' media and help someone else. the threshold for twitter slapping a clickthrough on a video is only a handful of reports.

Maybe don't use the Nazi website

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Harik posted:

Ive been watching things since the start of ukraine war and I've never seen anything hosed up. Just dont go clicking into videos. Dont scroll down the main post. Only read posts from people you trust and dont scroll.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

ikanreed posted:

You’re going to need to be a lot more specific here.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Also do your emotional well-being a favor and don't read social media comments.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
https://www.972mag.com/mass-assassination-factory-israel-calculated-bombing-gaza/

you'd think no one would ever beat ibm for this kind of depravity, yet here we are.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

ikanreed posted:

you mean the most concentrated nexus of pro-Palestinian support, online?

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Updating my will to indicate I would like to be chopped up into pieces and buried in solidarity with the Israeli cars.

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

I said come in! posted:

Stupid question, but this would be outside of Gaza itself?

the point of these things is "we need a security buffer for our settlements" and they move the wall in another half mile. once it's de-facto the new "gaza envelope" repeat.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

gradenko_2000 posted:

tiktok???

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
cut my car into pieces
shot in the rave resort

stumblebum
May 8, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

ikanreed posted:

Maybe don't support the Nazi country

gradenko_2000 posted:

you mean the most concentrated nexus of Palestinian support, worldwide?

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

boo boo bear posted:

https://www.972mag.com/mass-assassination-factory-israel-calculated-bombing-gaza/

you'd think no one would ever beat ibm for this kind of depravity, yet here we are.

absolutely loving disgusting.

:siren:

quote:

In one case discussed by the sources, the Israeli military command knowingly approved the killing of hundreds of Palestinian civilians in an attempt to assassinate a single top Hamas military commander. “The numbers increased from dozens of civilian deaths [permitted] as collateral damage as part of an attack on a senior official in previous operations, to hundreds of civilian deaths as collateral damage,” said one source.

“Nothing happens by accident,” said another source. “When a 3-year-old girl is killed in a home in Gaza, it’s because someone in the army decided it wasn’t a big deal for her to be killed — that it was a price worth paying in order to hit [another] target. We are not Hamas. These are not random rockets. Everything is intentional. We know exactly how much collateral damage there is in every home.”

According to the investigation, another reason for the large number of targets, and the extensive harm to civilian life in Gaza, is the widespread use of a system called “Habsora” (“The Gospel”), which is largely built on artificial intelligence and can “generate” targets almost automatically at a rate that far exceeds what was previously possible. This AI system, as described by a former intelligence officer, essentially facilitates a “mass assassination factory.”

According to the sources, the increasing use of AI-based systems like Habsora allows the army to carry out strikes on residential homes where a single Hamas member lives on a massive scale, even those who are junior Hamas operatives. Yet testimonies of Palestinians in Gaza suggest that since October 7, the army has also attacked many private residences where there was no known or apparent member of Hamas or any other militant group residing. Such strikes, sources confirmed to +972 and Local Call, can knowingly kill entire families in the process.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

gradenko_2000 posted:

weapons grade pro-Palestinian support

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Zodium posted:

weapons grade pro-Palestinian support

critical support for Palestine

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Insanite posted:

yes, totally a matter of dignity.

well, yeah. the alternative is they're all branded as traitors because they were hiding together with hamas. if they weren't they wouldn't be bombed!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Harik posted:

miune is all basketball highlights

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

my large multinational tech employer announced that it was making a sizable donation to the red cross a few days ago.

our israeli employees revolted about this, as they find the neutrality of the red cross to be tantamount to supporting hamas.

guess what just got retracted?

dti. dta.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

gradenko_2000 posted:

cut my car into pieces
shot in the rave resort

incineration out of sight
and I'm contemplatin' genocide

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Imagine seeing that graveyard full of completely shredded cars and thinking that it was caused by anything other than an apache helicopter.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Zodium posted:

https://twitter.com/subrosa_dumbass/status/1443362070968233985

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

I read a fact check about 10/7 a few weeks ago that wondered if the iof killed the ravers, but concluded since jewish funeral rites require a burial within 24 hours that there was no way to know

:thunk:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

thread ban! thread ban! thread ban!

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Harik posted:

yeah best thing is to turn off autoplaying videos. My twitter timeline isn't even that heavily skewed towards this conflict right now and I saw it pop up a couple times in between transit service alerts and braindead local politics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Insanite posted:

my large multinational tech employer announced that it was making a sizable donation to the red cross a few days ago.

our israeli employees revolted about this, as they find the neutrality of the red cross to be tantamount to supporting hamas.

guess what just got retracted?

dti. dta.

that’s loving insane. I made a donation to the Red Cross and like they use that money for completely apolitical stuff like flood relief and fire relief sometimes, I’m pretty sure you don’t control where it goes nor should you, that’s against the point of the Red Cross

unless they just want to kill people but are too scared to do it themselves, or something