Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

MaoistBanker posted:

wake up everyone today this guy is going to get cyberfucked

I can no longer tell reality from jokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Fat Albert in a can posted:

It’s one banana, Michael. What could it cost, $10?

20K?

Hardcastlemccormik
Jul 19, 2022

kazil posted:

he postin again

Pictured: the entire shipment of cybertrucks (including defective units)

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
sorry, wew, that K was good where am I oh yeah here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I53EFlVAwC0
some peopple like to say bad things about me and thats cool its like the more they say the more I know I'm right.
2024 new vision, i'm cutting out the middlemen : no more horses for ivf, i'm just going to be loving the horses.

staberind fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Nov 30, 2023

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Captain Hygiene posted:

Lol

I know the current "preorders" aren't all serious, but they'll be backed up for years delivering even a fraction of them even at Muskian-promised manufacturing rates.

What are you talking about? Have you never been to gamestop before? We put in our preorder deposits already, that means we'll all get our powerwheels on launch day

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

redshirt posted:

What tha? I thought The Homer was a car for an average working family?

I'm actually mildly annoyed at The Homer comparisons, because it was a perfectly functional car whose crippling flaw was being overdesigned and reaching a price point that made it unavailable to its target audience.

it was a joke car drawn up by comedy writers to be wrong on purpose, and it is still objectively far better than the cybertruck, an allegedly existing product

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009

Why does it do this? Why does it bother me so badly? Is it a tiny little baby stirrup for your dainty little toes while you hang on during the cyberpocalypse while elon clone #68 blasts sentinels from the back with a practical-effectsed pom-pom gun leftover from ww2? Is it just to make it look aerodynamic but... not be??? It's so bizarre; just pop the wheel well out a bit, make it look a bit more like your dumbass rocket?

Man I'm putting more thought into this than Elon ever did, gently caress me.

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

And once again, hiding in the refuge pf his little bubble of yes-men and sycophants.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Is he going to throw a rock at cbrtrnk again in 2 hours?

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
"As William Wallace said in Braveheart" [pic of not William Wallace in not Braveheart]

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Did anyone call him a cybercuck yet? I am very clever.

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".
Looking forward to more durability tests

Only registered members can see post attachments!

small butter
Oct 8, 2011

TulliusCicero posted:

Lmao buy Disney

Yeah okay, surrreeee man

What does that mean, make the rides good "again?" Did the rides become woke? Did they used to be like those early Coney Island rides that would kill every other family?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
are the first batch(only?) trucks all going to musk employees for some reason?

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
did anyone say "forever elone" yet?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

small butter posted:

What does that mean, make the rides good "again?" Did the rides become woke? Did they used to be like those early Coney Island rides that would kill every other family?

Chuds are mad that Disney is retooling Splash Mountain to be less racist and are making it a ride about the Princess and the Frog movie instead of the confederate furries from Song of the South. Also there's a Star Wars land now and chuds want to murder people because there's a woman and a black guy in Star Wars now.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I'm bored on an airplane, I dunno if this is anything, but I created it so here you go

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

They should make splash mountain something any body has ever seen.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
i say "smellon musk"

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

kazil posted:

he postin again

That is still one of the ugliest cars I have ever seen

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

smoobles posted:

I'm bored on an airplane, I dunno if this is anything, but I created it so here you go

That's not how you do Loss :mad:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

kazil posted:

he postin again

In a real assembly line or even the PDI area the cars would never be that close together

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

IBroughttheFunk posted:

And once again, hiding in the refuge pf his little bubble of yes-men and sycophants.

Lol he's so loving depressed.

"Thanks Billy"

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Tell ya what, Elon Musk is one defective unit

har har har

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Just remembered what they remind me of

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
What a morning, logged on here and saw 500 new posts and thought what in the hell did the idiot get up to last night

Lol even my girlfriend unprompted asked me if I saw the interview and she is definitely not as online as I am

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Reading that article about how stainless steel has a tendency to sometimes pop out to its original shape and laughing picturing a cybshryydjc driving down the road and all of a sudden it all pops into flat panels and the driver is still zooming along line Wily coyote

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Me, trying to go up a hill in the Cybertruck: "Put your helmet on, we'll be reaching speeds of 3!"

William Bear fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Nov 30, 2023

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
I’m still snickering about that guy so excited about cyber trucks that he posted his cyber truck premiere outfit. What a dweeb.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Fat Albert in a can posted:

I’m still snickering about that guy so excited about cyber trucks that he posted his cyber truck premiere outfit. What a dweeb.

Uh he had a special cyberthong that you are just laughing about? Smdh

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

kazil posted:

he postin again

I’m sure I’m like the millionth person to say this, but that’s not a factory floor. That’s just all the cybertrucks on the planet lined up in a warehouse

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

rotinaj posted:

Uh he had a special cyberthong that you are just laughing about? Smdh

I am going to wedgie him until the thong is literal butt floss

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Really, the main difference is that the Cybertruck won't give you time to shout, stop shouting, and carefully action roll out of the vehicle before it runs into something

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
I'd vote for him

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

poisonpill posted:

I’m sure I’m like the millionth person to say this, but that’s not a factory floor. That’s just all the cybertrucks on the planet lined up in a warehouse

Joke's on you, they are assembling them in a warehouse

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'm still laughing that this guy said something so stupid that an auditorium full of people gasped and were silently stunned at just how stupid he was

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

What ever happened with the robot? isn't it supposed to be replacing humans already?

They showed the model that couldn't stand on it's own, then the one that could sort small objects within minutes as long as you spend the video up 10x

He claimed in 2022 that it would be production ready in 2023

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Codependent Poster posted:

I'm still laughing that this guy said something so stupid that an auditorium full of people gasped and were silently stunned at just how stupid he was

Also he was obviously waiting for applause which cracked me up even more.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

poisonpill posted:

looks like a finishing line to me. I see little hydraulics dothingies everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Profanity
Aug 26, 2005
Grimey Drawer

priznat posted:

Also he was obviously waiting for applause which cracked me up even more.

And then when he said it a second time, people laughed. But not with you Elon, not with you.