Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
https://twitter.com/yankees/status/1730234838693614070
im yankin my crankee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

hbag posted:

kissinger? i hardly know 'er!!!!!!

Pow! Right in the Kissinger!!!

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Yet another excellent reason to hate the Yankees

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Lol, wtf

e: I don't think there's a single reply that's not bashing them, that seems like an oopsie

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Captain Hygiene posted:

Lol, wtf

e: I don't think there's a single reply that's not bashing them, that seems like an oopsie

The Yankees suck now since they can't just buy their way to victory, so they gotta be number 1 at something. Which, I guess, is "most hated team in America".

Look out Philly! They're coming for you!

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

Captain Hygiene posted:

Lol, wtf

They are being ratioed hard

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
my employer just sent a glowing obituary to all of us and now I'm seriously considering finding another job

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Twitter is finally good again... For the next day or so and then back to the Musk comedy finally being free

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
niceeee

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

CharlestonJew posted:

my employer just sent a glowing obituary to all of us and now I'm seriously considering finding another job

lol what the hell company do you work for, nine line?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol watch the full thing

https://x.com/Morbidful/status/1728888365477720490?s=20

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

Toxic Mental posted:

lol watch the full thing

is this that skibdi toilet thing all the kids are into

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
The arrow trap symbolizes the slow inevitability of death coming for Henry Kissinger after he planned the deaths of thousands of Cambodians (represented by the dancing guy).

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

dsf posted:

hitting the griddy is so 1968

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

hell yes

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

Except from the guy dancing, these trap inflicted to US marine is gruesome.

But the US shouldn't have sent people there, it was an useless war, not unlike the Russian wedging war against the Ukrainian.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Yesssssssssss thank you 2023. Now redo the Rush Limbaugh burning in hell dancing dog GIF, but with Kissinger

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
So it was 100 years.

Satan promised him 100 years.

Very generous.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Beefed Owl posted:

So it was 100 years.

Very generous.

Not generous, shrewd. Look at what an excellent investment he turned out to be.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

dsf posted:

Nothing is more sinister than the arrow trap.
An arrow, covered in skibbidi, was fired at the american soldier.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Holy gently caress what an evil prick. I'm extra glad he's dead now. Also lol is there not a rake the ADL won't step on these days? They were doing so well too when it was them vs. Elon, the world's richest and easily hateable anti-Semite.

naem
May 29, 2011

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Beefed Owl posted:

So it was 100 years.

Very generous.

he woke up yesterday and tried to drink another soul from his flask of cambodian child souls, and found it was empty. then he turned to dust.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

nine-gear crow posted:

Holy gently caress what an evil prick. I'm extra glad he's dead now. Also lol is there not a rake the ADL won't step on these days? They were doing so well too when it was them vs. Elon, the world's richest and easily hateable anti-Semite.

If you look up "centrist" in the dictionary you see the ADL's logo. They've been a lovely org for a long time now, but the polarization of US politics plus the state of isreal slouching towards genocide has really made them schizo.

Like, they can still dunk on Musk but a blind guy in a wheelchair can dunk on Musk these days.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
These past few months have been super helpful in identifying which organizations will be enthusiastic backers of future pogroms and death squads unleashed domestically. There will be a loving Yankees hat on our mass graves

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Everyone has seen this probably but I just watched it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tixOyiR8B-8

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Aishlinn posted:

here's a good image for 6'ers. I'll take one with it too.

Six me please

I hope so many people piss on ol' Henry's grave that his coffin pops back out like a champagne cork.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Aishlinn posted:

here's a good image for 6'ers. I'll take one with it too.

I'll take that sixer

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

please for the love of god do something funny for the probation or something. is that so much to ask

Geneva Breaker
Aug 5, 2022

not read post
no

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

still waiting on my pissinger sixinger. mods are slacking.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

mods are workingpartying their asses off

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

thinking to probate with something i find funny instead of the requested kitty sixer or w/e if you're not going to work for it

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

thinking to probate with something i find funny instead of the requested kitty sixer or w/e if you're not going to work for it

henry kissinger is dead :D

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

gotta be honest that's a pretty novel way of crushing a soul jar

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

kissinger has been dead for some slutty, slutty hours now

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
I have had to look up so many Kissinger quotes today, just to triple check that people weren't pulling my leg. But I have yet to be let down.

RIPBOZO

Wertjoe
May 10, 2007

I went on a tour where the guide was using a stick to show off these kinds of traps and every time he would slam the stick into the spikes he'd yell "BOOM! DEAD G.I.!" lol

also hit me with a 6 hours probation for comedy reasonings please.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

At least he recognized his birth was an accident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
Oh neat I just got an e-mail from billionaire Ray Dalio:

quote:

Henry Kissinger was the most extraordinary man I knew and a very special friend, so I feel his passing deeply and I have the deepest empathy for those who were closest to him, especially for Nancy because they had such a loving relationship for fifty years. Henry was and will remain a hero of mine, and many others, in an era of great cynicism when we no longer have heroes in public life. Why do I say he was a great hero? Here are some of the facts.