Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

draymond green could stand to whinge slightly less

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

kings are doubling steph every possession in the fourth quarter and that has been working

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TDepressionEarl posted:

i am excited for the final day of the group stage of the new in-season tournament format airing live on tuesdays and fridays in november

This guy knows what's up.

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

turnover town

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

I enjoyed the playoff atmosphere at the Beam Center.

Congratulations Sacramento Kings, not only for sweeping the West Conf. Group C and advancing to the Quarterfinals of the In-Season Tournament, but also for coming back from down 17 at the half and winning tonight's game.

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

lmao that was choke city. fumbled a win and a .500 record to gamble for a flight to vegas. the reverse of losing the finals after stunting 73-9.

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

i like Candace Parker on Inside.

i like Chuck not understanding strength of schedule.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

a new study bible! posted:

Celtics love to play star players when up by 30 in the fourth. Seems like bad karma to me.

It Worked.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

in season tournament is fun. i usually check out if a team is up 30 points in the fourth quarter of a regular season game, but not today. they even had the starters hacking drummond lol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah I didn't realize at the time but the score running was definitely because of in-season tournament rules

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Michael Rubin sounds a lot like trump

similar even

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
gay young

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

I caught a 24h for this once. or maybe it was Baker Gayfield

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

indigi posted:

the sas mods are good allies

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/twolvesbrazil/status/1730421945642958939

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

indigi posted:

lol

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

anyway, fart simpson's ban is now pending

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

gotta say. i cant really figure out what that person is trying to say

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

you doxxed Trae Young

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i did

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

that's incredible. if it's a bit I’m in awe

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I wonder how often the "type a million words in the report box and maybe the mod will just click the probe button so they don't have to read it" strategy works

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

fat simpson

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Finale of Bake off Tonight so no Sixers Celtics which the Celtics will win by 60 anyway

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

It was me. Dont disrespect my love Trae. I am gay for young

Also, last night i was on one cuz you disrespected my boy after he had the best night for this season. This morning i realized i was being a little bitch so i am owning up and saying sorry for that.

Ferdinand the Bull has issued a correction as of 17:26 on Dec 1, 2023

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

It was me. Dont disrespect my love Trae. I am gay for young

Also, last night i was on one cuz you disrespected my boy after he had the best night for this season. This morning i realized i was being a little bitch so i am owning up and saying sorry for that.

it was laudative

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I can't believe Giddy is still playing. Ja got put on the oak for doing something stupid but still legal, this mf cupcaking with kids in 4K who been posting about it and nobody's moving. they're handling this worse than the NFL would

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

indigi posted:

I can't believe Giddy is still playing. Ja got put on the oak for doing something stupid but still legal, this mf cupcaking with kids in 4K who been posting about it and nobody's moving. they're handling this worse than the NFL would

it owns, they couldnt even suspend miles bridges from the league for beating up his wife

at least the nfl actually suspended ray rice permanently from the league

e: apparently the nfl did not even do that, he just stopped playing lmfao

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

yeah that was terrible. he caught a few official games then his wife came on tv and apologized for her role in the incident then the league had to blackball him

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

indigi posted:

My theory is that Giddey told the NBA that she was 16, which makes it extremely gross but unfortunately legal, and that if they suspend him, he's going to go full scorched earth and talk about who else he knows likes underage girls. I mean, they still laud Karl Malone and he statutorily raped a 13 year old when he was 20 and they're demonstrably fine with that. Adam Silver and co. are probably currently trying to figure out if anything provably happened before she turned 16 and if so whether anyone with knowledge can be bribed to silence.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

indigi posted:

yeah that was terrible. he caught a few official games then his wife came on tv and apologized for her role in the incident then the league had to blackball him
his initial suspension was two games lol

for beating his fiancée unconscious

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Azathoth posted:

My theory is that Giddey told the NBA that she was 16, which makes it extremely gross but unfortunately legal, and that if they suspend him, he's going to go full scorched earth and talk about who else he knows likes underage girls. I mean, they still laud Karl Malone and he statutorily raped a 13 year old when he was 20 and they're demonstrably fine with that. Adam Silver and co. are probably currently trying to figure out if anything provably happened before she turned 16 and if so whether anyone with knowledge can be bribed to silence.
ja morant did nothing wrong

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Azathoth posted:

what Ja Morant got suspended for was also legal! nobody's scared of accusations in 2023, unless Giddey has video it'll just be more Epstein flight logs where nobody does poo poo and we pretend it's nothing

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

silver was on the flight logs ???

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

can't believe that a business controlled by white billionaires comes down harder on a black man posing with a gun than a white man raping a child

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Kirk cousin tier QBs should not be winning mvps

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Shear Modulus posted:

can't believe that a business controlled by white billionaires comes down harder on a black man posing with a gun than a white man raping a child

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Shear Modulus posted:

i can believe that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i can believe that

yep sounds like amerikkka to me