Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

bah gawd it's cane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The kid who was caned was in Singapore. Then he came back to the US and had to go to rehab because he got addicted to huffing butane.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Casimir Radon posted:

The kid who was caned was in Singapore. Then he came back to the US and had to go to rehab because he got addicted to huffing butane.

dangit bobby

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
If a law is enforced by caning then that law only exists for the non-kinky

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Realizing how hosed up Beavis' proportions are compared to a normal human being's.

Precambrian Video Games has issued a correction as of 07:53 on Dec 1, 2023

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

So there weren't any CBRTRKS delivered during the CBRTRK Delivery Event?
And if so, why isn't there any footage of the lucky few driving theirs off the Gigafactory premises with hundreds of fans lining the desert road, cheering and clapping with Elon doing one of his charming little dance routines?

I'm confused.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Casimir Radon posted:

Yeah though Malaysia is super into caning as well. It's so damaging physically that anyone above 50 can't be given that punishment and considering how imc looks in his glamour photos already they'd probably just assume he's too old for that

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Toplowtech posted:

If they don't like the article you are working on or your kind of activism, you can get up to 28 days of preventive detention with no judicial review under the Security Offenses (Special Measures) Act (SOSMA).

I can't believe disney would do this

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Yeah though Malaysia is super into caning as well. It's so damaging physically that anyone above 50 can't be given that punishment and considering how imc looks in his glamour photos already they'd probably just assume he's too old for that

There is an alternative punishment where they bury you neck deep in an ant hill.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Does he never cross any lines or do the authorities really just not care what he posts in English on Twitter?

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Spergin Morlock posted:

Does he never cross any lines or do the authorities really just not care what he posts in English on Twitter?

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1233701257178566656

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

cumpantry posted:

i am impressed with the yacc attack's commitment to kayfabe

Linda doesn't do anything half assed

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

How is toupee tech now? I'd figure the richest man in the world could get a bitching toupee that would look way better than this and avoid the horrendous hair transplant pain.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1730483553677332944

you can pay $55 to make your cybertruck look like it has a broken window

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Skull Servant posted:

Isn't Elon the one who wants to be pacified

Peace? I hate that word

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

my man Mahathir should cane his rear end personally

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Malloc Voidstar posted:

How about buying one for 5 bucks off Ali Express like Musk did before selling it to you?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Oh I guess there is footage of cybertruck being shot lol

Also imc was mad yesterday because girls like to dress up at night and go to clubs

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1730341013737381998?t=6osnbeM30X-ZOomXdAV09A&s=19

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I also think police departments should buy cyber trucks.

Also ospreys.

Malloc Voidstar posted:

You gotta hand it to Elon on one thing: he absolutely does not respect his marks

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I'm still amazed at all the sunk cost on ospreys

It's a bad design, just use a couple Blackhawks instead of whatever lol

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Mr Interweb posted:

full of people, and people like to be treated well, respected and dealt with with dignity.”

:lmao:

Has Musk been on record doing this to anyone anywhere ever? He's like south African Scrooge

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Shageletic posted:

Has Musk been on record doing this to anyone anywhere ever? He's like south African Scrooge

say his name

Flintheart Glomgold

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
Advertisers and the brands ftw

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/eric_erins/status/1730399463766622220?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

LOL can it even block arrows

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
You heard the man!
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1730089242930684243?t=T_bCAKwtuPVSxTlQ9p_oRg&s=19

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Someone hold him back!

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

keep elons name out your mouth

- Malaysian incel covered in ants

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Me when people keeps running their mouths about elon

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Not only is Elon the most dashing rogue alive, his supporters would make Adonis hang his head in shame

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

this thread better watch its back

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

AWWNAW posted:

keep elons name out your mouth

- Malaysian incel covered in ants

If you're not careful, he'll unleash his ant hoard upon you.

No, no, I stand by my spelling.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

It's hard to think that just a few years ago Musk was getting cameos in marvel movies and doting Simpsons' episodes based around his brilliance

and it's funnier to think that those brands are stuck with the association forever, they can't just chop him out

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

It's hard to think that just a few years ago Musk was getting cameos in marvel movies and doting Simpsons' episodes based around his brilliance

and it's funnier to think that those brands are stuck with the association forever, they can't just chop him out

he's like a negative charisma version of Trump

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i look at trump and it's funny no matter what he's doing. i look at elon and i am utterly repulsed.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

ian you forgot to tag him

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
why is there a rebel news icon next to the whatever check mark?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

I mean, ok, cool, but why not just use an existing car to save on tooling? I'd drive an electric Impreza edit wait that's Subaru, but you get the drift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Respected news journalist Ian Miles Cheong.