Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bradzilla posted:

Front garage houses are fail too

Lol get his rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Lmao

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

bradzilla posted:

Lol op hasn't learned that you can't use puny little baby screws to mount your mailbox. Gotta reinforce that baby

lol the city i grew up in had to ban stone/concrete/etc mailboxes because they kept damaging plows

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
also happy friday you nerds, gonna go buy a poo poo ton of weed today

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

bradzilla posted:

look at this guy who lives in the east coast haha laugh at him

What you gonna pick up Will Hunting for your construction crew job from the row houses or something haha

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

bagmonkey posted:

also happy friday you nerds, gonna go buy a poo poo ton of weed today

:same:

Held out for the weekend dispensary deals and now about to go hog wild

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bradzilla posted:

Have fun driving through the ice ruts in your alley bradley

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Toxic Mental posted:

What you gonna pick up Will Hunting for your construction crew job from the row houses or something haha

no, having a backyard garage means you can have garage parties and garage parties own

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

bagmonkey posted:

no, having a backyard garage means you can have garage parties and garage parties own

Hey pally come over and pahk ya cah in my garahge, it’s right around da back but wotch out for da fuckin dwahg shet

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

bagmonkey posted:

But front facing garage means you can open the door and sit in there, judging everyone on the street.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Also t-minus 20 minutes until cheesy eggs and bacon

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Toxic Mental posted:

Hey pally come over and pahk ya cah in my garahge, it’s right around da back but wotch out for da fuckin dwahg shet

Lol I've never parked a car in my garage. true midwesterners use their garage to store all their cool outdoor poo poo during the winter :haibrow:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Toxic Mental posted:

Also t-minus 20 minutes until cheesy eggs and bacon

something we can all agree on

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

bagmonkey posted:

Lol I've never parked a car in my garage. true midwesterners use their garage to store all their cool outdoor poo poo during the winter :haibrow:

The guy whose house is diagonal from mine has some kind of John Wayne shrine in it and I hope some day I’ll walk by and get to ask him about the John Wayne quote on segregation and black responsibility.

I’m half black btw lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Thinking to start lunking again

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Couple of weeks back in the office and already gaining weight, offices should be banned for being deathtraps

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Toxic Mental posted:

Weird takeaway but I meant having the garage in the front instead of like on the side or tucked under. How does one sit and view the neighborhood when the garish garage blocks most of your view from the living room.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bradzilla posted:

Weird takeaway but I meant having the garage in the front instead of like on the side or tucked under. How does one sit and view the neighborhood when the garish garage blocks most of your view from the living room.

One sits in the garage with the door open in a lawn chair drinking a Miller Lite

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

One sits in the garage with the door open in a lawn chair drinking a Miller Lite

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

bradzilla posted:

i retract my previous insult of you living on the east coast, no one should be subjected to such brutality

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

We have the video, but we need a forensic videographer to enhance and colorize it so we can catch the perp. Have they invented that thing from Blade Runner yet
https://video.nest.com/clip/00713f9519314152bcd0ef550a2e339f.mp4

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Starting MGS4 on emulator today

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

bradzilla posted:

my front porch is basically the size of a small living room lol we've got some nice chairs, a couple tables, a rug, etc

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
:siren: BLESSED FRIDAY ALERT :siren:

the weed store hosed up, in my favor, and gave me 1oz of the top shelf bud I ordered instead of 1/2oz. On the flip size, I only got 1/2oz of the cheaper poo poo I wanted an ounce of. But in the end I got a poo poo ton of really good weed for nothing lol blessed

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

I'm not feeling very blessed this Friday

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Smugworth posted:

I'm not feeling very blessed this Friday

whats wrong smugs

do you need a kiss

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

bagmonkey posted:

whats wrong smugs

do you need a kiss

Don't do it youll get herpies

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

bagmonkey posted:

the weed store hosed up, in my favor, and gave me 1oz of the top shelf bud I ordered instead of 1/2oz. On the flip size, I only got 1/2oz of the cheaper poo poo I wanted an ounce of. But in the end I got a poo poo ton of really good weed for nothing lol blessed

I was the other side of this karma, they were going to give me a 1/4oz instead of the 1/2oz I ordered. I caught it before they wrang it all up though so all good

Still feels blessed kind of, there is almost no slack messages coming in so I'm thinking I'm gonna start gaming soon

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Saalkin posted:

Don't do it youll get herpies

This is libel

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Smugworth posted:

Some bastard smashed me and my neighbors mailboxes

The streets aren't even icy yet

some jilted water cooler, no doubt

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Konar posted:

I was the other side of this karma, they were going to give me a 1/4oz instead of the 1/2oz I ordered. I caught it before they wrang it all up though so all good

Still feels blessed kind of, there is almost no slack messages coming in so I'm thinking I'm gonna start gaming soon

Freaking Slack. The notifications seem so inconsistent, I can never trust that no new Bings! Or Dings! Or Swoops! Or even if new notification messages will appear, so I feel compelled to check manually all the time.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

girlfriend is out of town

time to eat pizza, drink beer, and watch star trek like the good old days

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

time to eat pizza, drink beer, and watch star trek like the good old days

Nice. What Trek?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

something with a good amount of space horror/madness

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Dick Fontaine posted:

some jilted water cooler, no doubt

lmao

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted: