Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

hey if someone could do me a huge favor, i could really use that old LF gif of that old pc game, you know, the one with the nukes...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand Paul
Aug 2, 2009

Centrist Committee posted:

YES I COMMEND HAMAS

Plastic Megaphone
Aug 11, 2007
No more credit from the liquor store.

Mia Wasikowska posted:

hey if someone could do me a huge favor, i could really use that old LF gif of that old pc game, you know, the one with the nukes...

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

hell yeah

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

WoodrowSkillson posted:

thats why its going to take something drastic, but history is full of drastic events. AIPAC helps prop up various US politicians but its not like the Democrats or Republicans need them to remain the 2 political parties in the US. Israel does not have kompromat on them all, and this has demonstrated mossad is not the fearsome shadow organization of yesteryear. A couple years of election turmoil and watching some legacy old fucks get booted from congress won't bother deep state actors or the various politicians that just don't have super close ties to AIPAC.

my read on aipac is that for many pols it was historically a source of campaign money that wouldn't piss any voters who matter

that may be changing rapidly

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
https://twitter.com/BTnewsroom/status/1730635469543625170?t=YyniCCZfEo3m671OZg8uKA&s=19

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/ItayMilner/status/1730387333571137980

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Not liking genocide is so last year

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Al! posted:

dont get me wrong theres nothing at this point that could get me to vote for a democrat, tbh if this and next years disaster election kills the dems like the whigs itll be a moment of liberation

:yeah:

Pf. Hikikomoriarty posted:

my read on aipac is that for many pols it was historically a source of campaign money that wouldn't piss any voters who matter

that may be changing rapidly

I doubt it, they got 412 dicks who can't even pick a leader to line up and fly straight for 'anti Zionism is antisemitism, the bill'

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Hamas just rocketed Tel Aviv, two months in and those nazis are still getting loving rocketed, gently caress em up, Hamas. :black101:

Urgent | Reporter #الجزيرة : Sirens are sounding in Greater Tel Aviv and all the areas south of it

Urgent | Al-Qassam Brigades: We bombed Tel Aviv again with a missile barrage in response to the massacres against civilians

https://x.com/AJABreaking/status/1730650469880443333?s=20

https://twitter.com/AryJeay/status/1730650375399546895?s=20

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 19:30 on Dec 1, 2023

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

thanks for listening uaw

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

The old days of Mossad being a surveillance superpower really seem to be long gone

I know the cold war ending was rough on that sector but lmao Israel has supposedly been surrounded by enemies since it's foundation how do cuts to the surveillance state even happen
mossad was always incompetent, but with the dissolution of mainstream media they lost their ability to tell everyone they were these incredible super-spies

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

It'll be interesting to see whether unions hold off candidate endorsements next year bc of U.S. complicity in genocide.

Especially those unions with large nos. of people of color as members, such as seiu & afscme.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Thank you to both parties for resuming the slaughter

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

ME_OBSERVER_
⚡️United States of America: Kirby: Vice President Kamala Harris is on her way to Dubai to facilitate the process of negotiating the truce

yeah they want this to continue forever

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

What does "israel surrenders" look like? I really want the literal apartheid and curent genocide to end, but the only way to do that is if other nations gently caress us up or the west bank rises up, i don't think it can happen through military defeat on Gaza alone

lol

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

HallelujahLee posted:

ME_OBSERVER_
⚡️United States of America: Kirby: Vice President Kamala Harris is on her way to Dubai to facilitate the process of negotiating the truce

let's send our worst negotiator

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRvgq3Y2/

cats doing good in the world

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hubris.height posted:

shes always sent on something meant to fail its a snub of this admin to troll her because they know shes a complete dipshit and loser

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

hubris.height posted:

She can't even get people not to come

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

blessed

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

HallelujahLee posted:

ME_OBSERVER_

kamala benzoed out of her mind laughing uncomfortably at the ruins of a gaza hospital

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Hatebag posted:

kamala benzoed out of her mind laughing uncomfortably at the ruins of a gaza hospital

"shows pictures of destroyed gaza" uncontrollable laughter we must look at these pictures because we must as pictures must be seen and looked at

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

OPEC could gently caress them up pretty bad but the US survived the last oil embargo

The US was a far different country in the 70s, in thatnit was still functional, oil embargo 2 would destroy the US far more throughly than a Soviet first strike would have

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

i genuinely hate blinken with every bone in my body

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Al-Saqr posted:

i genuinely hate blinken with every bone in my body

blinken is kissinger 2

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

She can't even get people not to come

doug might disagree

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Crazy Joe Wilson posted:

Why are Arab/Muslim leaders asking China to intervene when they've got their own genocide of Uyghur Muslims going on?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

HallelujahLee posted:

ME_OBSERVER_

WW3? lock it in!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Jel Shaker posted:

WW3? lock it in!

we did it joe!

AJE posted:

Israel informs Arab states it wants buffer zone in post-war Gaza: Report
Israel has informed several Arab states that it wants to carve out a buffer zone in Gaza near its border, to prevent future attacks as part of proposals for the enclave after war ends, Egyptian and regional sources said.

A Reuters news agency exclusive said, according to three regional sources, Israel related its plans to Egypt, Jordan, and the UAE. Saudi Arabia has also been “notified”, the report said.

Egyptian security sources told Reuters that Arab states opposed the idea when Israel floated it.

Al Jazeera’s senior political analyst Marwan Bishara, says this was “anticipated already” by the United States and European allies.

It was “clear to everyone that Israel was going to manoeuver its way into trying to create some kind of a security zone,” Bishara said.

“If Israel must create a security zone, then it should create it within its own territory … rather than do it in the most densely populated area in the world.”

I'm just gonna carve off another piece of the postage stamp of land we left you as a "security buffer."

Oh wow "settlers" moved into the security zone. How about that.

Oh no the "settlers" are imperiled!

We'll need a new buffer zone, on your side of the line again of course.

Oh heck, our people moved into the buffer zone again...

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/aryjeay/status/1730607268201201987?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
One of my oldest friends who is not an online person just got a support Israel shirt, and I really don't know what to say to him. We exchanged a few messages the day after October 7th and he told me he had been listening to audio books about Judaism and Israel, and he is a big fan of Ari Shaffir.. Its really freaking me out how clueless everyone in my life is about what's happening (and has happened in the past) in the middle east.

Wtf do I do? How do you combat all of this misinformation?

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Constipated posted:

One of my oldest friends who is not an online person just got a support Israel shirt, and I really don't know what to say to him. We exchanged a few messages the day after October 7th and he told me he had been listening to audio books about Judaism and Israel, and he is a big fan of Ari Shaffir.. Its really freaking me out how clueless everyone in my life is about what's happening (and has happened in the past) in the middle east.

Stop being friends with pro-colonial bloodthirsters.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Owlbear Camus posted:

we did it joe!

I'm just gonna carve off another piece of the postage stamp of land we left you as a "security buffer."

Oh wow "settlers" moved into the security zone. How about that.

Oh no the "settlers" are imperiled!

We'll need a new buffer zone, on your side of the line again of course.

Oh heck, our people moved into the buffer zone again...

Seems unfair, I suggest giving Gaza a buffer zone to defend it from Israel. From the Mediterranean sea to, let's say, the Jordan river should be far enough.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Constipated posted:

show him apartheid, show him joe saccos books 'palestine' and 'Gaza 1956' show him the loving incubator babies decomposing, show him israels race laws, the seperated roads, etc. theres a trillion things you can show him

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Constipated posted:

given the level of sophistication your friend seems to be working with maybe comic books. get a copy of the Palestine graphic novel. if he's a DC guy sneak it into a conspicuous spot on his bookshelf in a batman dust jacket, if he's marvel use an Avengers one.

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.

Constipated posted:

has he seen the videos of thousands of dead kids

e: actually Gaza Fights For Freedom or 1948: Creation & Catastrophe are good starting points

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Constipated posted:

get him more and more wild pro israeli shirts like the 1 shot 2 kills one but edit the text be arabic and say death to israel, yada yada

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Constipated posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNEje9TWgWA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Constipated posted:

Bombard him with all the footage and photos of carnage inflicted on Gaza’s people and ask him if he’s okay with it.