Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
to continue monster jam chat, just learned that Bigfoot left the circuit in the nineties due to licensing issues. dang how the mighty have fallen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Lurkman posted:

Be aware it's traditional to go to a monster truck show on a Sunday Sunday Sunday.

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do

darkwasthenight posted:

Farmers are unkillable unless its a tractor roll or a heart attack.

Farmers are invincible because the ones who weren't died or got maimed as farmhands when they were like twelve

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Farming is like The Nameless Ones tomb, and automatically eliminates anyone who isn't immortal

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7132668590129417515

Oldsrocket_27
Apr 28, 2009
There is a potentially apocryphal family story on my dad's side about how there was a bull on the farm that would get loose during the day while the men were in the fields and chase great-grandma back into the house. One day she got so fed up with being stuck by the aggressive bull and not being able to work outside the house all day that she took granddad's baseball bat and, from her vantage point up on the porch, brought it down directly in the center of the bull's skull and killed it. Great granddad was pissed because livestock were very expensive.

Of course she was a tiny wiry old lady who kept cigars rolled up in her apron that she smoked when the men weren't around. Etc. Etc.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I'm not sure the strongest man in the world could kill a bull by smashing it over the head with a baseball bat, let alone simply dropping a bat from 10 feet up on to it's skull.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I've seen a bull run head first into an anvil. A goddamn anvil the bullfighter was hiding behind the red cape, and the bull was stunned but otherwise fine.

Anyway, I got a date with the bullfighters hot sister tonight, so I got to get ready for that as soon as I catch this loving rabbit.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I'm not sure the strongest man in the world could kill a bull by smashing it over the head with a baseball bat, let alone simply dropping a bat from 10 feet up on to it's skull.

The story was that she smashed it in the head with the bat though so I don’t know where the dropping part of this post came from

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I've seen a bull run head first into an anvil. A goddamn anvil the bullfighter was hiding behind the red cape, and the bull was stunned but otherwise fine.

Anyway, I got a date with the bullfighters hot sister tonight, so I got to get ready for that as soon as I catch this loving rabbit.

I’ve been meaning to ask, where do you get all that ammo you’re constantly firing off

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Entellus killed a bull with a cestus. :colbert:
Heres content for the thread.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
One would think pants a good idea for this sort of job but you'd be wrong

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Milo and POTUS posted:

But it's grey toga season.

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do

Oldsrocket_27 posted:

she was a tiny wiry old lady who kept cigars rolled up in her apron that she smoked when the men weren't around

Badass

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Milo and POTUS posted:

One would never think pants a good idea for anything

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.
Sledgehammers have been used to slaughter cattle even if its not that common anymore. I could accept someone getting a (un)lucky shot with a bat. Its not like skulls are uniform.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Cat Hatter posted:

Sledgehammers have been used to slaughter cattle even if its not that common anymore. I could accept someone getting a (un)lucky shot with a bat. Its not like skulls are uniform.

Hammers were used in the past to stun cows in order to exsanguinate them, which is what actually killed them.

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013
Between the ears, just behind the horns, might work. Basically give them an internal decapitation/break spine with edge of skull. It would take a very lucky shot by a very strong granny, though.

brunch with yr parents
Jan 6, 2013

SWEATBOX SYMPHONY

Oldsrocket_27 posted:

There is a potentially apocryphal family story on my dad's side about how there was a bull on the farm that would get loose during the day while the men were in the fields and chase great-grandma back into the house. One day she got so fed up with being stuck by the aggressive bull and not being able to work outside the house all day that she took granddad's baseball bat and, from her vantage point up on the porch, brought it down directly in the center of the bull's skull and killed it. Great granddad was pissed because livestock were very expensive.

Of course she was a tiny wiry old lady who kept cigars rolled up in her apron that she smoked when the men weren't around. Etc. Etc.

My family has a similar story, but it involved a shotgun and the bull’s nuts. It was much more docile after great great grandma took care of things.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Y'all got some nasty grannies, god drat

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Strong, independent grannies

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:
Oh look, the fire is doing ethical consumption under capitalism

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Being an unbiased force of nature, Fire is always an ethical consumer.

Knight2m
Jul 26, 2002

Touchdown Steelers

Flame grilled is Burger King's thing. Stay in your lane.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

GoodyTwoShoes posted:

Between the ears, just behind the horns, might work. Basically give them an internal decapitation/break spine with edge of skull. It would take a very lucky shot by a very strong granny, though.

A very lucky first shot, sure. For all we know she could've been smacking that bull for months before she found the right spot.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

The beacon is lit. The clown calls for aid!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Jusupov posted:

WE RIDE FOR CLOWNDOR!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Jusupov posted:

Where was Ronald when the Taco Bell fell?

Methylethylaldehyde
Oct 23, 2004

BAKA BAKA

The signs are here! The Flamin' Hot McChicken is back on the menu!

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sYk-7v74C8

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

lol that's not how you ride a bike idiot

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Must be nice to live in your idyllic mountain paradise, clown. Why don't you go ride a bike about it, moran.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/mqmh7FK.mp4

This might not impress you, but I am pretty inaccurate at most things

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

freeedr posted:

https://i.imgur.com/mqmh7FK.mp4

This might not impress you, but I am pretty inaccurate at most things

As someone who is dragged into playing stump a few times a year, I'm very impressed.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Anyone hammering nails in flip flops obviously knows their poo poo.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Why did he whiff on one then!?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

because he only had the one plank for the one take and decided gently caress it

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

It shows that this isn't one of those trick shots where you know they filmed a billion takes and you are seeing the one that hit home perfectly. Him just trucking on after missing makes me respect him more.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

showing your vulnerability is badass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Lazy_Liberal posted:

showing your vulnerability is badass

It's more or less how Claire Saffitz gained notoriety on Bob Appetite's Test Kitchen. Watching her fail several times before nailing a recipe is what endeared her to YouTube viewers.